bitchin bout biden

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
homeslice.....cracka.........hahahaha
every once in a while it's worth poppin in these threads....good stuff guys

Cannavore

Veteran
democrats still pretending bipartisanship is an option while OAN & Newsmax call for the executions of the people involved in the alleged election fraud against trump lmao.

EiKJlO2XkAEYzmr.jpg

EyjEMTnVgAQw5HA.jpg

justanotherbozo

Veteran
democrats still pretending bipartisanship is an option while OAN & Newsmax call for the executions of the people involved in the alleged election fraud against trump lmao.

...executions! ...really? ...you're gonna go with that without some proof?

...conservatives don't want executions, we want prosecutions.

...that's a real problem with this discussion when so many people are so casually, condescendingly full of unsuported shit.

Cannavore

Veteran
...that's a real problem with this discussion when so many people are so casually, condescendingly full of unsuported shit.

i agree

OANN Presenter's Calls for Mass Executions in U.S. Excites QAnon Supporters

https://www.newsweek.com/qanon-execu...ection-1603678

"How many people were involved in these efforts to undermine the election? Hundreds? Thousands? Tens of thousands? How many people does it take to carry out a coup against the presidency?" Sharp asks.

"And when all the dust settles from the audit in Arizona and the potential audits in Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Nevada and Wisconsin, what happens to all these people who are responsible for overthrowing the election?

"What are the consequences for traitors who meddled with our sacred democratic process and tried to steal power by taking away the voices of the American people? What happens to them? Well, in the past, America had a very good solution for dealing with such traitors: Execution."

i thought newsmax did it too but i can't find it now. i'm sure they'll say it eventually. fascists always self report in the end.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
i agree

OANN Presenter's Calls for Mass Executions in U.S. Excites QAnon Supporters

https://www.newsweek.com/qanon-execu...ection-1603678

"How many people were involved in these efforts to undermine the election? Hundreds? Thousands? Tens of thousands? How many people does it take to carry out a coup against the presidency?" Sharp asks.

"And when all the dust settles from the audit in Arizona and the potential audits in Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Nevada and Wisconsin, what happens to all these people who are responsible for overthrowing the election?

"What are the consequences for traitors who meddled with our sacred democratic process and tried to steal power by taking away the voices of the American people? What happens to them? Well, in the past, America had a very good solution for dealing with such traitors: Execution."

i thought newsmax did it too but i can't find it now. i'm sure they'll say it eventually. fascists always self report in the end.

...first, that is NOT a call for executions, it's close i agree but still short of actually calling for executions.

...and for the sake of argument, what would you suggest we do with the traitors who rigged the last election and stole the presidency and istalled an imbecile as the figurehead?

...treason is a capital offense after all.

Cannavore

Veteran
...first, that is NOT a call for executions, it's close i agree but still short of actually calling for executions.

...and for the sake of argument, what would you suggest we do with the traitors who rigged the last election and stole the presidency and istalled an imbecile as the figurehead?

...treason is a capital offense after all.

it didn't happen. so fantasizing about executing "treasonous" people sounds pretty ridiculous and fascistic to me.

Cannavore

Veteran
Titled "Frankly, We Did Win This Election: The Inside Story of How Trump Lost," the book reveals new details about how Trump's language became increasingly violent during Oval Office meetings as protests in Seattle and Portland began to receive attention from cable new outlets. The President would highlight videos that showed law enforcement getting physical with protesters and tell his administration he wanted to see more of that behavior, the excerpts show.

"That's how you're supposed to handle these people," Trump told his top law enforcement and military officials, according to Bender. "Crack their skulls!"

Trump also told his team that he wanted the military to go in and "beat the f--k out" of the civil rights protesters, Bender writes.

"Just shoot them," Trump said on multiple occasions inside the Oval Office, according to the excerpts.

When Milley and then-Attorney General William Barr would push back, Trump toned it down, but only slightly, Bender adds.

"Well, shoot them in the leg—or maybe the foot," Trump said. "But be hard on them!"

The new details about how Milley and a handful of other senior officials were forced to confront Trump's increasingly volatile behavior during the final months of his presidency only add to an already detailed portrait of dysfunction inside the White House at that time.

It also underscores the level of tension between Trump and top Pentagon officials leading up to the presidential election last November.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/06/24/...protests/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

lol

justanotherbozo

Veteran
...apparently you are unfamiliar with all the election audits going on as we speak and all the evidence of election fraud already uncovered.

...none are so blind as them that will not see!

...and only imbeciles, liars and fools still watch CounterfietNewsNetwork, lol.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
...apparently you are unfamiliar with all the election audits going on as we speak and all the evidence of election fraud already uncovered.

...none are so blind as them that will not see!

...and only imbeciles, liars and fools still watch CounterfietNewsNetwork, lol.

only one going that i'm aware of (Arizona) and it is a national fucking laughingstock even to other Republicans. and there has been ZERO evidence of real election fraud "uncovered", lol. PS-it's "counterfeit".

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

As usual, it is a gorgeous Joe Biden day here in the triangle....girls growin' like weeds....buahahahahaha

Ah, love the die-hard snowflakes still crying and trying to claim that the Orange foolious was cheated...aaahh poor things. Always the victims, ah? buahahaha

And hammer..did not your Mom teach you not to feed the clowns? Or get them wet I understand.

minds_I

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello all,

As usual, it is a gorgeous Joe Biden day here in the triangle....girls growin' like weeds....buahahahahaha

Ah, love the die-hard snowflakes still crying and trying to claim that the Orange foolious was cheated...aaahh poor things. Always the victims, ah? buahahaha

And hammer..did not your Mom teach you not to feed the clowns? Or get them wet I understand.

minds_I

Life's like a box of chocolates, we never know what we will find. Its clear generation imadumbass can vote.

Latest posts

Latest posts