What's new

bitchin bout biden

igrowone

Veteran
That's a joke right?

Mass inflation, massive illegal immigration, nordstream 2, China threatening nuclear war, Russia is bordering on war with Ukraine. Hunter Biden (400 trips with Daddy to pick up millions in bribes), millions of Americans refusing to work, Defending China's bioweapon Yeah literally the worst 100 days of any President in history.

You might want to turn of CNN, for a few minutes. Your brain is melting with all the propaganda.

propaganda? maybe, but it's what most voters listen to
hate it if you want but deal with it you will

packerfan79

Veteran
propaganda? maybe, but it's what most voters listen to
hate it if you want but deal with it you will

No maybe about it. You read it, watch it, and parrot it. Ostrich Parasitic Syndrome, in full effect. Bury your head, it's much easier than acknowledge reality.

We call those people , default democrats, or, low information voters.

igrowone

Veteran
No maybe about it. You read it, watch it, and parrot it. Ostrich Parasitic Syndrome, in full effect. Bury your head, it's much easier than acknowledge reality.

you couldn't be any wronger, again some simply can't see their own weaknesses
I see a roaring economy based on directly observed information
rental cars nearly impossible to get, housing pretty much the same
crazy roaring economy which of course has negatives

Amynamous

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-eco...ge-11622642152

The Economic Recovery Is Here. It’s Unlike Anything You’ve Seen.

Households saved cash and banks amassed capital, but supply shortages are popping up and some employers can’t find workers

The economic recovery following LOSER45’s disastrous failures has started.
Must be why Wall Street keeps pushing the markets higher and higher.
It’s the start of a new bull market.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
...yeah, he isn't alone and we're not trying to keep it secret.

biden-fall-gif.gif

Attachments

• biden-fall-gif.gif
    biden-fall-gif.gif
    16.8 KB · Views: 11

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Buahahahahahahaha....it is a beautiful Joe Biden day here in the emerald triangle....the girls are growing strong (its because Joe Biden you know).

The US is coming back strong (thanks Joe)...help wanted signs all over the place (thanks Joe) and the weather is gorgeous (Joe???).

Aw, life is good, ay?

minds_I

shithawk420

Veteran
Gas and lumber prices are through the roof Since the Biden admin took over.us poor people got our checks but it was already spent on simple comotities.gas is almost 3.50 here.it was almost 2.00 6 months ago.how much you guys in Cali and Colorado paying? 4.00? I'm genuinely interested.

packerfan79

Veteran
you couldn't be any wronger, again some simply can't see their own weaknesses
I see a roaring economy based on directly observed information
rental cars nearly impossible to get, housing pretty much the same
crazy roaring economy which of course has negatives

Yeah sure kiddo, shortages are not a sign of a healthy economy. You're seeing signs of hyper inflation. Similar to Germany in the 30's. Wheelbarrows full of cash for a loaf of bread. Get ready, not that you are capable of doing the research to save what cash, and assets you have.

Do you remember the 80s, 20% interest rates. The fact is you have to raise rates, to remove cash from the economy , to stop runaway inflation.

You can thank the idiot Biden for 100$ sheets of plywood, and 11$ 2x4s.

Go back to your programming, CNN s viewership collapsed when you shut it off

igrowone

Veteran
back east gas is about $3.10, a little less
and lumber has shot up
demand is driving the prices, we've just come out of a war(covid war)
this is what happens at the end of wars when consumer demand jumps back to normal
been a long time since we Americans have to deal with some inflation
but tends to steady itself fairly quick as supply chases the demand
some always get fucked over, we'd be in heaven if that wasn't the case
edit - loving the chicken little routine whining about hyper inflation

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's always easier to blame others for your own issues. When you start saying your shit don't stick you lost all credibility. Reading what the Trumpturds think says it all.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
gas at 2.69 a gallon here. saw it as high as 3.99 on interstate in SC on vacation. they got you over a barrel there if running low, miles to next station. lumber mills piling up their product hoping to get rich. not Bidens fault they want to gouge contractors/homeowners.

Amynamous

Yeah sure kiddo, shortages are not a sign of a healthy economy. You're seeing signs of hyper inflation. Similar to Germany in the 30's. Wheelbarrows full of cash for a loaf of bread. Get ready, not that you are capable of doing the research to save what cash, and assets you have.

Do you remember the 80s, 20% interest rates. The fact is you have to raise rates, to remove cash from the economy , to stop runaway inflation.

:laughing:

Wheelbarrows ya’all!
Wheelbarrows!
Best time to corner the market is BEFORE there’s a market.
Buy your wheelbarrows now!
Buy two...you might have to buy some milk too!
:laughing:

igrowone

Veteran
I've yet to see 1 Trumpet that even understands the basic economics of the free market they claim to worship

St. Phatty

I got lucky on lumber.

The 2 sizes I use the most, 1/4 inch 4x8 plywood, up from $20 to $25.

1x2x96 cheap fir, was $2 or $1.50, now it's $2.40.

This is with the hardware store having patience for me while I hand pick the good pieces.

Some of those pieces of 1x2 are like Ruffles potato chips.

What do they do with the badly warped wood that nobody wants to buy ?

minds_I

Veteran
Gas and lumber prices are through the roof Since the Biden admin took over.us poor people got our checks but it was already spent on simple comotities.gas is almost 3.50 here.it was almost 2.00 6 months ago.how much you guys in Cali and Colorado paying? 4.00? I'm genuinely interested.

3.95 today

shithawk420

Veteran
I got lucky on lumber.

The 2 sizes I use the most, 1/4 inch 4x8 plywood, up from $20 to $25.

1x2x96 cheap fir, was $2 or $1.50, now it's $2.40.

This is with the hardware store having patience for me while I hand pick the good pieces.

Some of those pieces of 1x2 are like Ruffles potato chips.

What do they do with the badly warped wood that nobody wants to buy ?

It depends how old it is.ive heard of scams where they store lumber in lakes to make it looked aged.because rich people will pay for old wood.its a designer thing..

Damn I was right.3.95.thats rough.they are saying it's because the logistics of sea travel.because of the virus it's more expensive to move the gas

Latest posts

Latest posts