What's new

bitchin bout biden

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would hope the ammo vendors will pick up their manufacturing. I still see those in the PNW target shooting.. There are other calibers to get like 5.56, which seems very popular. They can be in 9mm as well. AR-style pistols are popular right now. There's a ton of these pretty cheap. .

Kaiser US X-7 Patrol Lightweight 5.56 NATO Pistol - 10.5" $1500

Click image for larger version  Name:	556_.jpg Views:	1 Size:	144.0 KB ID:	17873163

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

How about that phuqe'in biden, ay? Can you believe it? buahahahahahaha

Awful quiet in here....where are the trumphumpers?....disappointing.....

minds_I

igrowone

Veteran
this is what happens when some trumphumpers begin to secretly like the biden time
perverts in view of their hard core brethren

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I would hope the ammo vendors will pick up their manufacturing. I still see those in the PNW target shooting.. There are other calibers to get like 5.56, which seems very popular. They can be in 9mm as well. AR-style pistols are popular right now. There's a ton of these pretty cheap. .

the AR pistols are going to be one of the first weapons to go on the chopping block, i think. pols are already debating restrictions on weapons that can be converted from pistol to rifle. the AR platforms are so adaptable that they are known as "Barbie for men" with all of their accessories; different barrel lengths, grips, sights, stock varieties etc. many (as you note) can go from caliber to caliber. i'ver seen them in everything from .22 lr to .500 S&W. if the folks that enjoy them do not help prevent criminal usage by not selling parts & ghost receivers to those not legally able to own them, Congress will definitely act. i prefer Congress when it is sitting on its hands with its thumb up its ass. fortunately, much of what the gun-haters want to do will require Constitutional amendments (damn difficult, and years to do) because Congress cannot just decide to change rights enshrined there...thank God. plus, there is this thing called the "Supreme Court" staring at them with jaundiced eyes, lol.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
don't know about the rest of the country, but ammo for ANY popular caliber is hard to come by. folks that find any buy it all, effectively creating the very shortages they fear, just as the toilet paper fiasco occurred. the 5.56 nato/.223 is nearly impossible to find. only folks i know shooting any are reloaders that have fuckloads of bullets/primers/powder on hand. reloading supplies damn near extinct as well.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMO Assult pistols ain't gonna get banned especially in red states. Cali could def reinstate the ban, If it happens all those that got some will be grandfatherd in just like they did 30 years ago.. We just need to scoop some up before the ban gets reinstated. As far as I can tell there isn't any ammo shortage. I just looked up a case of 5.56(1200 rounds) $800, its was in stock ready to ship.

St. Phatty

the AR pistols are going to be one of the first weapons to go on the chopping block, i think. pols are already debating restrictions on weapons that can be converted from pistol to rifle. the AR platforms are so adaptable that they are known as "Barbie for men" with all of their accessories; different barrel lengths, grips, sights, stock varieties etc. many (as you note) can go from caliber to caliber. i'ver seen them in everything from .22 lr to .500 S&W.

I can't stand short barrel 5.56 - and I'm in the minority.

On some etailer forums, the main thing I'm hearing people rave about is 5.56 pistols like with a 10 inch barrel.

By chopping block you mean illegal ? They put restrictions on the smaller easier-to-conceal semi-auto's ?

packerfan79

Veteran
this is what happens when some trumphumpers begin to secretly like the biden time
perverts in view of their hard core brethren

Trump voters, aren't insane like Biden voters. We have jobs, families, and lives. We also don't root against our own country like Biden voters.

No one likes Biden, he's the definition of an empty suit.Kamala Toe will rid us of Biden shortly, and Kamala is universally hated, and will obviously lose. Watching Biden get beat down by the teleprompter is all I need.

igrowone

Veteran
Trump voters, aren't insane like Biden voters. We have jobs, families, and lives. We also don't root against our own country like Biden voters.

No one likes Biden, he's the definition of an empty suit.Kamala Toe will rid us of Biden shortly, and Kamala is universally hated, and will obviously lose. Watching Biden get beat down by the teleprompter is all I need.

some need to yell out denial, it's part of the process
your secret is safe with us

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Click image for larger version  Name:	jordan-klepper-sign-cropped.jpg Views:	1 Size:	62.0 KB ID:	17874492
some [STILL] need to yell out denial, it's part of the process
your secret is safe with us

DJT is a "has been", NEVER TO BE again. Oh, except the brainless North Carolinians at this recent appearance. I guess re-runs of Duck Dynasty weren't on that night.

He still owes states Security fees. The ABQ City mayor, Tim Keller said the $211,175 bill is due on November 16, which is 30 days after the invoice was sent to Trump’s campaign.

So far, so good with Biden! He's not perfect, but better than a orange buffoon in accomplishing things for the American people....

igrowone

Veteran
the sources of rage for these folks are many
1 is the country is doing better under Biden, that's unforgivable
some is coincidental, the epidemic was probably going to lessen either way
but the economy is roaring, replacement of leadership is a hard sell in roaring economies
another year+ before the next choosing is done, take nothing for granted

Cannavore

Veteran
dems are going to lose so fucking badly in 2022. i can't wait for the shitlib meltdown from them still not understanding the democrats do this on purpose.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled.png Views:	0 Size:	69.1 KB ID:	17874521

packerfan79

Veteran
the sources of rage for these folks are many
1 is the country is doing better under Biden, that's unforgivable
some is coincidental, the epidemic was probably going to lessen either way
but the economy is roaring, replacement of leadership is a hard sell in roaring economies
another year+ before the next choosing is done, take nothing for granted

That's a joke right?

Mass inflation, massive illegal immigration, nordstream 2, China threatening nuclear war, Russia is bordering on war with Ukraine. Hunter Biden (400 trips with Daddy to pick up millions in bribes), millions of Americans refusing to work, Defending China's bioweapon Yeah literally the worst 100 days of any President in history.

You might want to turn of CNN, for a few minutes. Your brain is melting with all the propaganda.

packerfan79

Veteran
dems are going to lose so fucking badly in 2022. i can't wait for the shitlib meltdown from them still not understanding the democrats do this on purpose.

To be fair establishment Republicans are pretty apt at failure also. I wonder if any of them actually want to get re-elected. It's not that hard, atleast try to give your voters what they want.

Cannavore

Veteran
at least the republicans are honest. i know where they stand. democrats play the insidious game of pretending to be on your side for votes then they pull the rug from underneath you. or they still think bipartisan legislation that favcors the american people is possible when the republicans have been obstructing damn near everything put on the table since Joe was Obama's VP. so glad i didn't fall to pressure and vote for this bullshit. it's all theatre. democrats don't actually want to do what the people want, so they have to make a few people villains of the party (manchin, sinema)

Cannavore

Veteran
Did "The Don" write Kamala's speech here? How many Democrats would be shouting "racist" right now if Trump or Pence or someone in the GOP went and said this? lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts