What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bitchin bout biden

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I see that our president just yesterday paused in the middle of a speech, and complimented a 6 year old girl in his audience, telling her and everyone else how much she looked like a 19 year old woman, sitting there with her legs crossed....

I also see that mainstream media isn't posting this in their news columns....I guess I can understand why....

https://nypost.com/2021/05/28/looks-...ilitary-event/

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2978360...military-base/

Plenty more to read by googling "Biden says girl looks 19"

I don't really think our president is a pedophile, but it does seem a little bit inappropriate for our President to say in the middle of a speech..,,,

But that's OK,, "It's a Beautiful Joe Biden day here in the triangle."

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Yeah, biden and 19yo girl thing is weird....I to do not think him a pedophile. But 50 years ago, it would not have even been given a look.

I not sure if that is good or bad....It certainly is a long way from grab them by their whowho or dating his daughter...perhaps a matter of perception.

Still, it looks bad in today's culture.

minds_I

mowood3479

Veteran
Are you talking about Keystone XL? If so it will not create shortages, price hikes or gas lines and it won't cause fuel prices to rise, at least not in the United States. Now up in Canada maybe those things will happen but probably not. You see, Keystone XL is an expansion to the already existing Keystone pipeline which transports tar sands oil (the world's dirtiest oil) to refineries in the US mid west, the expansion known as keystone XL would allow that oil to get to refineries in the gulf coast region and from there out to the World. It's all to benefit the Canadian company called TC Energy formerly known as TransCanada. Basically we were building a pipeline for them to make it easier to get their dirty fuel to market. In the process of pitching this project they were questioned in Congress and when asked if they would give us preferential pricing if we ever experienced another shortage, in exchange for building this pipeline and letting them use our land, they said no. Like true greedy corporate bastards they wanted to reserve the right to sell it to the highest bidder. Sure about 10,000 welders and other construction workers were put out of work for a while but those jobs would have vanished once the pipeline was complete. If the Republicans in Congress would stop doing everything they can to kill Biden's infrastructure package, there will be millions of jobs created fixing roads, bridges, railways, airports, electrical grid etc.

Sounds like you need to stop just accepting Republican talking points and do a bit of research for yourself. Just type in Keystone pipeline into your favorite search engine you'll get plenty of hits.

So ur saying it doesn’t matter that 10,000 high paying jobs were lost because they would’ve been lost eventually when they completed the project?

great point lol

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mo; You can use the same dum argument for clearcut logging practices or strip-mining. These provide only short-term employment until the resources are depleted. Like the Keystone pipeline the environmental destruction is ignored in favour of money. Perhaps one could say the same of the infrastructure plan but ongoing employment will exist in maintenance roles and vast numbers of lives will (supposedly) be improved.

As mentioned the pipeline benefits Canada much more than the US however even Canada does not benefit as much as the foreign companies which own the tar sands; Britain, US and China based corporations.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not that anyone brought it up but rolled through my thoughts;

Let me see; I really wanted to win this election so I arranged to rig some machines to put the vote in my favour and forged some mail in ballots and had some additional ballots shipped in from China (hey why not?).

Despite this win, I somehow allowed major power to remain in the hands of my opponents, even on the same ballots I rigged for myself. Despite this win, I only squeaked in by 44,000 ballots in terms of the electoral college.

Tell me; does this make me really, really clever or the most stupid, clumsy criminal, yet lucky politician (machine) to ever grace the halls of DC?

OR does it make the accusers of a rigged election pathetic no-minds?

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
So ur saying it doesn’t matter that 10,000 high paying jobs were lost because they would’ve been lost eventually when they completed the project?

great point lol

No that wasn't what I was saying at all but given ********* I'm not real surprised that's all you got out of what I was saying.

Last edited by a moderator:

mowood3479

Veteran
No that wasn't what I was saying at all but ********** I'm not real surprised that's all you got out of what I was saying.

*********.... oh wow im so hurt... really painful after our close personal friendship for you to have the opinion I have **********.
truly heartbroken

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Project1.png

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
*******.... oh wow im so hurt... really painful after our close personal friendship for you to have the opinion I have *********.
truly heartbroken

I'm confident you'll get over it. In fact I bet you already were before you posted that last reply.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Beautiful Joe Biden day here in the triangle.

The girls are starting to take off for the season. I a forbidden fruit this year...BIL tells me it is a sativa dominate hybrid...I usually grow indica dominate strains so I am truthfully doubtful they will finish...I am hopeful.

I am a little bummed to hear that tRump is going to be "reinstated" in August...no it is true...Sydney "Release the Kraken" Poiwell AND donald both said so so it must be true right?

The phuque'in biden ay? buahahahahaha

minds_I

mr.brunch

Veteran
Hello all,

Beautiful Joe Biden day here in the triangle.

The girls are starting to take off for the season. I a forbidden fruit this year...BIL tells me it is a sativa dominate hybrid...I usually grow indica dominate strains so I am truthfully doubtful they will finish...I am hopeful.

I am a little bummed to hear that tRump is going to be "reinstated" in August...no it is true...Sydney "Release the Kraken" Poiwell AND donald both said so so it must be true right?

The phuque'in biden ay? buahahahahaha

minds_I

He can’t even get his Twitter reinstated

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
" Bow before me, as my scientific and medical knowledge is infallible and greater than that of any other."

"And I would never let the temptation of money or power cause me to try to bullshit you."

Click image for larger version  Name:	Fauci.jpg Views:	0 Size:	189.1 KB ID:	17871153

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Get vaccinated, have a beer - Budweiser to the rescue....or a St. Bernard! That's a new one!

CNN:
This Bud's for you, and anyone else ready to roll up their sleeve to put the pandemic behind them.

The White House's new partnership with Anheuser-Busch offering free beers if the country reaches its goal of getting 70% of adults at least one Covid-19 vaccine shot by July 4 -- almost Prohibition in reverse -- is more than a gimmick.
It's a headline that heralds a widening, more micro-targeted approach to getting skeptical Americans vaccinated against Covid-19 and a shift from an approach that saw mass vaccination sites in stadiums earlier this year. It's also a sign of growing concern about slowing inoculation rates, fears that millions of unprotected Americans could be vulnerable to new viral spikes in the fall and a desire to preserve the miracle wrought by vaccines.

Cannavore

Veteran
dems are pulling out the senate parliamentarian excuse again. it's almost as if what i've been saying from the beginning is correct in that they want to lose. majority of the party probably agrees with Manchin and Sinema but are just using them as scapegoats in the same way the GOP uses Susan Collins and Mitt Romney.

St. Phatty

seems like Donnie lost the Momentum.

Where's his media platform ?

Not that hard to start one.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Can you believe that May jobs report? Phuqe'in biden right?

buahahahahaha

Sure been quiet in here as of late...wonder why? Surely there is more to bitch on biden about right? right?

minds_I