What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Billy Goat

buzzerd

glad to see they can't hold you dwn Billy, and i wish you and your family a merry christmas and hope to see more of you in the new year bro

buzzerd

G

Sorry to hear that you got pinched B.G , but glad to see that your spirit wasn't destroyed , you have my respect man .

peace

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to hear your still kickin BG. How's class going keeping the nose in them books I hope. If you study like you grow I predict you to be at the head of the class. 05 is going to be your year BG put all this bs behind you and move on. Wishing you and your family a good new year.

Mr.Wags

G

Afternoon everyone, got some news on BG. Things are about to turn upside down for BG. He has been charged and a warrent for his arrest has been issued. He had been charged with a couple of felonies and will be turning himself in. His lawyer is working hard to get him a fair bond hearing and lets hope he does. Things are going well with BG. He's in school doing well and working also. Now he has to deal with this and get it over in his life. We are hoping and preying he get's a good to fair bond release, but it could go bad if he gets the wrong judge. I'm not going to post any info on the charges or anything that could be used against him, but i will say this. He does need you to prey for him, if you believe in that or wish him good lucky on the bond hearing. He is staying upbeat and is going to have some close friends take him to his lawyer then to jail. I'm going to miss him, but i'll try to keep members here informed as his case goes. Everyone hope the best for BG. I know i'll be preying for hime.
Take care everyone.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Good luck BG bro, Ill be thinking f u m8, sending out some good vibes. dont let the bastards grind u down

G

That is not good news GDW...I'm glad to hear BG is in good spirits but shit...a couple of felonies? Jeez...that's crazy! He is and always has been in our thoughts and prayers, and we will all be sending him our good vibes and much karma in the hopes that he can stay out of jail. Please keep us informed, and send BG our love, tell him that if he needs anything at all his friends are ready to help out if they can.

:wave:

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
yeah, Blue has it right. We haven't forgotten billy. He's definitely still in our thoughts. Wow, they FINALLY at least let him know what he's charged with. That just absolutely sucks that he has to go turn himself in. This is NOT an easy thing to do. much love BG- good luck in that bond hearing. I truly hope they give yya somethin as close to "fair" as possible (even tho the whole situation is UNfair)
Hell, the man is a veteren that served his country, has a clean record, is NOT a flight risk (or face it-he WOULDA been gone) there's no reason oher than BS lack of justice that he shouldn't get a fair bond.
Thanks as always for updates GDW.
cook

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
Just keep the same attitude you have had this whole time!! Like Cokked said....clean record.....served his country.....and turning yourself in is hard.....but looks really good to the judge. Do not let them pick you up somewhere. It will all work out BG!!! I fought a felony charge when I was 18.....cost money, but beat it.

:friends: Good vibes to the Goat!!! :friends:

G

guest123

far out billy , keep your chin up mate and been thinkin of you , hope it all goes ok , got the fingers crossed here for ya buddy , oh and a spare room just incase ...

G

Good Luck Billygoat.....Your friends here haven't forgotten about you.

please keep us updated

G

Hello,

Prayers and best wishes for BG.

It really sounds like you are doing good. Keep up the hard work. It will all pay off in the end.

Chin up

Peace

GordyP

Keep the Faith, B.G.!!

Keep the Faith, B.G.!!

Lots of daimoku being channeled your way from many in the Chanting Growers thread. Good fortune will ultimately be yours, Billy Goat!

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn Goat I hate to hear that but as you said better now than later. Hope all goes well in the Bond hearing and As everybody has said if any help any help at all is needed I know a bunch of good ole pot heads that will turn their pockets inside out to help the cause. FREE BILLY GOAT FREE BILLY GOAT FREE BILLY GOAT.

Mr.Wags

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
GDW - BG - I am terribly bummed to hear of these twists in the road. Prayers, Best Wishes, and 20 fingers and toes crossed that the bond hearing goes well.

-MGJ

G

Morning everyone and thanks for all the kind words and help with mental support for BG. Well, all is taken care of and BG is still out of jail. He did what was needed and turned himself in and took care of business. He is out on Bond and is wait a court date as of now. This could take sometime, but he is stay very up beat for what is going on. Family is supporting him very well and everything else in his life is going well also. The out come of his case is looking very good, from what i'm told. but let's not count our egg's before they hatch. I wish i could let everyone know what the charges are and what might be done, but he'll do that when the time is right and safe. He misses everyone and is glad to hear all the kind words from his friends and hope the best for everyone of you. He'll be adding alot to his book that will be coming out and will need some help from alot of members here. From what he told me, he's going to need some garden shots for the book and other types of pictures, so i'm sure i'll be repling the message to the members here. The book is turn out pretty well, but i'm not one that uses cannabis in my life, so i really couldn't tell about the growing section, etc. He, is already looking at printing shops and is going to either have a publisher, publish it or he will flip the bill and have the book done himself. I know he will be auction off the first couple of coupies to raise money, but that will be late summer early fall, when the first run comes from the printers. Well, BG had told me to thank everyone for all their kind words of support and told me to tell everyone Hi and to tell you all to take care and talk to you soon.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
So let me get this straight....5 months after the deal they finally charge him? Is this legal? Funny I got busted and they couldn't use the evidence because it was turned in 6 days before the court date. No evidence no case. BG you dont know me but if you need anything you let a brother know. The system needs to be fucked as many times as possible and I hope you find a hole in their case to fuck them. Now what is to say they didnt plant all that shit at your house or whatever to fuck you over in the 5 month span that they didnt charge you with anything. There has to be something wrong with this...Im praying for you man and like I said if you need anything you let a brother know. :joint: this ones for you mate.

G

Very common in the states for them not to charge you for 6 to 12 months in order to try and build additional conspirecy charges against you and your freinds.

Texas, where I am at I know of two people that are at almost a year now and no formal charges have been filed yet.

DA's are hot on Catels, syndicates, networks, distribution, cash, and conspirecy, oh, and photo ops.

Tex

Latest posts

Latest posts