What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Billy Goat

G

When I first came here, Billy and Tex were my mentors. Constantly asking these two questions, sending PMs, etc... etc... etc... I got so much love for these two individuals, it's insane considering these are internet forums, but the point is that we're missing a great community member and leader. And it makes me very uncomfortable inside, ya' know? This is the first time I read this thread, but I swear to you - I've been thinking about BG for a while now. Wondering where he'd been and such & this thread just confirmed a very sad thought.

Billy, keep your head up, bro. So help me God, you're gonna' pull through this and show us the BG we all know and LOVE. There's so much I wanna' say right now, but I'm seriously way too pissed/sad to type anymore.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, GOLD DUST!! FOR THE REPORTS. We all appreciate the info very muchso. :)

I'm lining up my kif collection right here, along with some nice BHO I unleashed last night and am about to make some jelly for BG. I'll start the rotation for our fallen bro...

I wish I knew how to get ahold of you, BG,
An extremely saddened and pissed off Fernandro :(

G

Thats what "community" is all about Fernando

Glad we could be a positive influence on your growing

I'll tell Billy your thinkin about him, it always makes him feel good to know that in his absence he still lives on in our thoughts

Tex

G

Texas Kid said:
Thats what "community" is all about Fernando

Glad we could be a positive influence on your growing

I'll tell Billy your thinkin about him, it always makes him feel good to know that in his absence he still lives on in our thoughts

Tex

Bro, you ALREADY KNOW. :yes:

Texas has the biggest hearts, too. :wave:

BillyGoat, may the Powers That Be take mercy on you. You are clearly important to many people here. I wish you the best.

Natty, Oregon has compassionate laws ... grab up your man, your big heart and all the $$ you can carry and get out here ;)

G

BG, is very thankfull for all the super nice support. His, lawyer is working on a couple of things and in the end. Well, he sould be in good shape. I'm not going to go into detail, but there were a couple of mistakes made and there is a good chance it will be thrown out or lesser charges for sure. Will see in the months to come, but he has not been charged with a crime as of yet. Me and our friends, family thought that was odd. Besides that, he's doing well and had a great thanksgiving. He just wished he could have made the cup, but maybe next year. He does have a super summer job lined up making some great money and with school starting in Jan. He should be very busy and not worring about court to much. He talks highly about everyone and misses everyone very much and misses posting and talking to everyone. He can't wait till the day he can post again and move out of country and not be bothered by the police, but i'm sure that day will come soon enough. Don't worry, i'll be keeping him in check at school and home :)
Take care everyone

G

damn BG, so sorry to hear this, PCs been down and just now come across this thread. anything I can do you know I will. hang in there man, youll be fine. were all on your side bro prayin and pushin for ya. lookin forward to when you can chill and relax again, miss ya

CBF

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the update GoldDust. Tell Bg we miss him dearly and that Tk is doing one hell of a job as a mod. But I do believe that one was a given. He'll be in the islands soon enough a little older and a whole lot wiser. Wiser being the big one. You don't get old by being a fool because the graveyards are full of young wise men.

Mr.Wags

The second revolutiony war, a non violent protest of information, is the only way we can stop the madness. Uncle Sam is a rapist turncoat who does'nt mind sending GIs like to go kill and be maimed but when they want to relax and try to ease their mind form all the things they've seen, they are traumatized once again.

I pray to the god of the Bible, yes that's right, to pass judgement on all those who have incarcerated Billy,including the cops who lie to themselves that they made the world a better place, the attorneys, the politicians, that damn SELLOUT NEIGHBOR who thought she was busting some criminal, and all the people that VOTED for these fascist sellout pigs on both sides of the tratirous political system.

Billy, if you read this, there are some REAL PATRIOTS out there that appreciate your sacrifice to this country and realize how wrongly you have been treated..

G

Just want to send good vibes to Billy Goat for this upcomming xmas.
And to make it known that your seeds that i have shared around are spread out there growing well because of you mate.

Merry xmas and a good fresh new year to you BG.

G

Hi everyone, this is BG and GDW let me use her CPU to log in and say Merry Christmas to everyone and thank everyone for their kind words and support. Everything is going well and the holidays are starting to get crazy around the house with my family, but it's fun. I hope all the members here have a super christmas and happy new years and make it back safe and sound. All is going well and school is starting second week of Jan. and i'm stoked about it and can't wait. Still no word on any charges as of now, so i guess it's going to be a long waiting game. I'm a very lucky person, out free and not in jail for the holidays. We need to think about those that aren't so lucky and are spending their Holidays behide bars. Wish they were home for Christmas with their familys. Well, got some shopping to still get done and i just wanted to say thanks in person and wish everyone a safe and Happy Holidays and i'll try to drop in and say hi around Jan.
Take care everyone and be safe.

Howdy Billy Goat! Glad to see you online. I hope the holidays go beautifully for you and your family. Let the stress of charges and all that bullshit go and just keep focussing on the postive :joint:

Merry Christmas BillyGoat.

G

Thanks, everything is looking good and I love the holidays and so does my family. Thanks Whipped and you do the same. Once things are straight i'll be back in full force from a country that won't throw me in jail for a plant. :)
Merry Christmas to all and Happy New years.

G

Hey BG :D

You take care of yourself and know that we're all thinking of you, and wishing you well. I'm glad to hear you're in good spirits and that things are on an upswing for you, may the New Year bring you only happiness, and all the years to come :friends: I'm missing you in particular....you were a special friend here :smile:

G

Thanks everyone and everything should be good later down the road. I'm trying to stay in good spirits and it's working. I miss everyone and can't wait to get back to my normal posting and helping here, but that will be alittle time down the road. Blue, can't wait to be back with all my friends here. I've been watching you and got to say you have made a quantum jump in your growing and posting here. I may not post, but i do alot of watching of just about every forum. You have come a long way and i'm very proud of you. You pictures are just unbelieve and just plain aweseom. You should be nomination for picture of the month. Great job and keep it up.

Okie, I'm hoping that will happen and i can't go into details, but that might happen. Let's hope for the best and once things are over. I'll be back stronger then ever and in full force.

Merry Christmas Every. Your the best :)
BG

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
Billy Gifted me

Billy Gifted me

Indirectly, Billy gifted me for the Holiday season. I got a few of his Bangkok Betty beans from a very cool and generous IC member(that got em from Seedbay that got em from Billy) after they traveled clear around the planet and back. This group rocks :yes:
So, Billy's genetics keep movin.
LEO can keep up with their flyswatter techniques of gettin one or two of us here and there, but they can't get all of us. We keep multiplyin!
Rock on Billygoat, rock on Gold Dust Woman. Happy Holidays.
cook

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
We want our GOAT back. So......do what your going to do with our goat and get it over with..... :biglaugh:

BIG FATTY X-MAS ..... to the goat and family and friends!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts