What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Billy Goat

G

BG, Eye on the prize brutha. I know the bitch of a time that this is and truely couldn't have happened at a worse time(if there is ever a good time).Keep your spirits as up as possible and know that you have the support of this community and it's members to help in any way we can.

My 8 ladies are ready with the cuts as well as our Hawaiian deal, it's a 100+ strains strong now. So you are set to run when ready.

GDW tell him we are thinkin of him always

Did ya see the giant diesels? ;)

82 degrees, sunny with a slight offshore breeze in paradise bro

Tex

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hows His Family Doing Tex

Hows His Family Doing Tex

I thought something was wrong but damn the luck of a nosey neighbor. Tex life has been very very good to me I grew up dirt poor and made a promise when I was young to better myself. God has blessed me so much that when a situation like this arises I feel a need to help and repay. WHEN the legal fund gets set up let me know and the money is in the mail, being new all I can say is BG helped people man he even helped a newbie black thumb like me. I have some very prominent attorney friends in Texas if that help is needed. I plan on hanging aroung here as long as you folks let me and as always will help the family any way I can. Tex tell BG to stay cool and listen to his attorney. I've read this is his first time in trouble? Texas is pretty hard on growers but I bet a few thousand dollars, SOME FOR THE JUDGE SOME FOR THE COURTS a little community service and of course a little house arrest stay and I bet we see Good Ole Bg back in the saddle before we know it. Until then Tex if you live close I know this part is a givin but help his family man because when it's all said and done thats all we got FAMILY.

My Tearful prayers to ya BillyGoat.

Mr.Wags

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow!

Wow!

Wags for president!

That was a down right deep and thoughtful gesture there mrwags. Your blessing keeps coming back to you based on your heartfelt generosity. What a bell-weather to the state of development of the community! I am genuinely impressed!

T

(Gordy - you nailed it with great big 16 penny sons-a-bitches!)

Aquaman2112

BillyGoat,
What can I say?
You have been one of the coolest people I have met on here!
sorry about your troubles.
keep your head high, in the end this to will pass.
if I can help in any way just holler,
I hate this injustice, Free da Weed & tha Goat!

Aquaman2112

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
Authorities: fear Auquaman's wrath!

Authorities: fear Auquaman's wrath!

OK Ashcroft, don't get Aquaman on the scene. He has special aquatic powers like making your shower drown you like a domestic turkey in the rain.
In this photo we see Aquaman called to an emergency, helping Florida growers tie down their plants for protection during the hurrican season.
369aquaman2.jpg

And we'll assemble Green Lantern and the rest of our superfriends to open up a can of superwhoopass if ya don't FREE BILLYGOAT!

369greenl2.gif

supercook- with powers of hot pans, German cutlery, and a meat mallet

GordyP

This One's for You, BillyG

This One's for You, BillyG

Billy Goat,

Man, I gotta apologize for my post yesterday and all the ranting and raving. This thread's for you and I flew way off track.

While it's my opinion, that stuff belongs on the Politics/Laws forum and not here. So forget that shit for now and stay focused on YOU and your plans to get back to yhe family! You just keep cool and deal with today, okay? We'll talk later about the rest of the world. Keep your head up and your eyes straight ahead, and remember all the cares and prayers and karma on your side at this end.

GordyP

G

Thanks for all the kind words from everyone. BG is doing well and spent the day with his 90 year old grandmorther and ate some home cooked food. They had a sweet time talking about his childhood and growing up as alittle boy. As of now, it's a very big waiting game and it could take any where's from a month to two years. This is what bothering him so much. Having this over his head and worring about it all the time. He's going to get back into school and trying to finish up some classes and everyone here is hoping this will take his mind off of the waiting. I'm very happy to have him back in my life, but not in this way. Everyone is trying to keep him happy and it looks like it's working some. He had problems with his left arm yesterday and today. He is in pain, but dealing with it. He told me this is new and doesn't know why his arm is hurting, but will have it checked out. This is the arm that was crushed by the Tank. BG is alittle jumping since he isn't smoking any and is watching everything that is going on in public. His dad the other day at Wendy's told him to stop scanning and not to worry about any police jumping him. BG, is very happy with every post he reads here and thanks everyone. He's very sad about the Sourbubble BX1, what ever that is and the SuperFruit. Don't know what he's talking about, but he told me to say thanks and sorry. He also said Dutchgrown will be doing something with the extra seeds and members should look out for them. He is not going to accept any money from members for a legal fund. He is working and saving everything he makes. He is a very hard headed man and will do what he has to do in the end, but if the bills get out of control. Then he might ask for some help, but most of the bills should be covered by his new job. Thanks to all the super nice members and the PM's. This is very nice of everyone trying and willing to help out. As of now, things are good, but maybe down the road. I'll update everyone later on. BG misses everyone and hopes to be posting under his name later on. He's just alittle jumpy now.
Thanks and God Bless.

PS: BG is working on two books and will be looking for a publisher after they are done. If anyone can help, that would be nice. I think he's crazy, but the outline looks very good.
Thank you

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's amazing how the worst things in life some how bring us all together. The goats got family He's gonna be ok. Please let him know your words are well thanked. Don't even know him but have been worried sick about whats been going on in his head. But as I said if he's got family getting his back us included I hope everything gonna work out fine, they say sometimes things happen for a reason I know this sucks for him but some how some way he's gotta find that reason even if it's simply for a little peace of mind. Been in his shoes before and I found that reason and have been with her for a little over 20 years now. God's a funny man sometimes but I think he loves us anyway. Peace be with you BG because only you can find it right now as I've said you got family on your side that should make it that much easier. Let us know if we can help in an way.

Mr.Wags

G

Message from BG

Message from BG

I had the immense pleasure a few minutes ago of finding a post from BG through GoldDustWoman on my thread. Thought I'd share with y'all here as I imagine not everybody checks out my thread.

Here you go all:

Originally posted by GoldDustWomen
Get to work you lazy Bums. Joking, this is BG and i'm on GDW CPU for the moment and just can't believe my eyes. xxbluevelvetxx your doing a wonderful job with the Godzuki. I'm very happy to see they turned out so thick and green. As for the preflower, this can be a very good thing. As long as they don't autoflower. I'm guessing from the pictures and spacing of the branches. They are looking more like the Green Giant, but you can't be sure till they stretch some. Another thing i noticed with the mother Green Giants, is that they were very thick and needed alot of light towards the lower branches, but do fine under normal lights. I can wait to see the results from these plants and your very lucky, because the police got all my seeds of those and a few members are the only ones that has that line. Dutch and Gypsy has some left and they will be giving them away or auctioning some off, but that will be the very last. Glad all is going well and i'll be watching, but don't plan on me posting much if any. Got to stay low keyed for awhile till the trouble is behide me. I'm doing well and i'm getting more relaxed as the days pass. I'll be back and hopefully legal in another state, once this is over. Take care and super job. To others members, if you want to post about me please try not to bother GDW with a ton of questions and details. She's a women i dated in Highschool and she doesn't smoke or grow. She here posting for me, so others know i'm alright. Thanks and i can't wait till this is behide me and i'm back here posting again.
Take care and keep those Godzuki going.

G

BG

BG

Your Godzuki is in more than capable hands. Blue is doing a wondefull job.
Glad to hear your keeping your spirits up.

G

Hello everyone, thought i would let everyone know that BG is doing well. He's been keeping very busy and yesterday got all his school stuff taken care of at the local college. He's going to try to get back into school and get some classes done before things start to get hot for him. No, word on charges as of yet, but that could take months from what i'm told. He's in high spirits and doing well. He's been spending alot of time with his grandmother and other family members and it seems to help. Not much more to say, but still waiting on what his charges will be. I'll let everyone one know how things are going as they happen. Thanks again for all the support for BG.
Thank you

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Hi there, thanks for keeping us all informed as 2 how the goat is doing. When the time comes i am certain that i am not the only one here who would be more than happy to part with some cash to help with any fines or court fees. Be lucky.

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tell Billy to keep his nose in them damn books, and let the attorneys do the worrying. We do appreciate the update and wishin Billy the best in school.

Mr.Wags

G

BG, is doing well and staying very busy. He has everything almost done for spring classes. He is looking forward to the holidays and can't wait to get back into school and get it all finished up. No word on charges yet for him, but i'm sure they will come down the line. He is keeping his head held high and doing well for what happen. He misses everyone here and tells me to tell everyone that he will be back. He's going to wait till court is over before posting again. Once done with court, he should have his book ready and looks like he will be moving overseas also. I'll try to keep everyone updated on BG. He misses everyone and wanted me to say hi and thanks to everyone.

G

Thanks for the update, GDW. Sounds like he's doing ok. They sure can drag this stuff out. Hopefully it'll be all over sooner rather than later.

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
Any official charges filed? If nothing by now, is it possible they will not prosecute? Stranger shit has happened in my life!!

overseas eh?? and a book!! you go goat!!! :yes:

missing you and your grows goat!!

G

Hi everyone, BG is doing well and prepairing for Thanksgiving with the family. He wishes the best for everyone over Thanksgiving and Xmas. No, charges have been filed as of yet. I'm sure the DA will either prosecute or work a deal out of court with a PBO, but i really don't know. I don't ask to many questions from BG. I only post what i'm told from him. I'm sure he'll be fine, once everything is together and the lawyers goes over everything. From what i'm told, he should be fine in the end. He's never been in any trouble in his lifetime and that helps a ton, from what i'm told. As for the book and moving. He is working on a grow book that will, also include this learning process. He is in the middle of the roughing of the outline and will be contacting some members for promissiong to use some pictures in the book of bud shots and garden shots, but that will be down the road some. I've seen some of the book and it's not going to make some people happy. What i mean about not making some people happy. The government and LEO. It's got growing and do's and don'ts also. Should turn out to be one of the best books out there for the beginning grower and some what growers. He's got just about everything in the roughing, but he's got alot of work and editing to do. He's looking at moving oversea's after everything is all taken care of with the courts. Once he's done with jail, or PBO. Then, he's moving to a nicer place with alot less worries, but i'm sure he'll post about it later on. He told me to thanks everyone again and that he misses everyone and can't wait till this is all over and he's back posting and talking to all his friends. He wishes the best for everyone and hopes everyone has a super and safe holiday.
Thanks

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just to let you know. I do remember that this was goats first time may I suggest if he has not done so already, Find a place that has an outpatient treatment program. The reason being to show the courts that Hey looked I was stupid it's my first time and I sorry and your Honor I even seeked out helped for my problem (on my own). This is key, the courts will make him go anyway more than likely if court ordered inpatient 30 - 90 days if you already already have gone for help on your own before the court orders it you can go to outpatient meetings a few times a week and it is a hell of alot cheaper, but make sure you go to own that can report his results tell the goat to ask his attorney if I'm right
once the judge see's he got help on his own he's enrolled in college and it's his first time I predict a fine and maybe some probation. Hope this helps ya goat. I know it already has for several. But believe me being shacked up with a bunch of recovering addicts is a major bitch. It makes you realize smoking a little bud is'nt really that bad compared to some of the stories your gonna hear. BELIEVE ME.

Mr.Wags

G

Good to see he is already focused on the road ahead. best regards to you both,GDW and BG.

Latest posts

Latest posts