What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

biggest outdoor autoflower grow!!! auto-BiggySmalls

Nice OD grow , hope you have good weather for the duration, I have never tryed auto flower strains yet? i have grown emerald wonder with great results (8oz in a 5 gallon bucket) & am now looking at making a feminized version

When did the Emerald wonder finish? i was really wanting to get it, its supposed to early.. please tell???

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
don't openly discuss trading seeds. TOU violation. take it to PM (once you have enough posts)
..........otherwise mods will do their thing probably

Fuzzball

my emerald wonder finished in the 1st half of sept.it was a poor weather season, rain from 3 week or aug to 3 week sept that was in 2003 in lillooet, Best outdoor seed i ever bought , i lost the seed/strain due to complications but restocked this year with a new batch from Van seeds bank, its a main cola dominant strain big yeilder / huge main cola 3 to 4 oz and very short branches & seems to be fairly stable for breeding.
i ammend my bags of soil(sunshine/peat) i truck into the bush with bark mulch/bark mulch is awsome its already in the bush all you gotta do is collect it and mix it in. have you used autoflowers before? i to am interested in yeild & time to harvest?

G-ice

Biggie, I guess we'll discuss this further when we are allowed PM :rolleyes:

Keep us updated with your grow, going very well.

my emerald wonder finished in the 1st half of sept.it was a poor weather season, rain from 3 week or aug to 3 week sept that was in 2003 in lillooet, Best outdoor seed i ever bought , i lost the seed/strain due to complications but restocked this year with a new batch from Van seeds bank, its a main cola dominant strain big yeilder / huge main cola 3 to 4 oz and very short branches & seems to be fairly stable for breeding.
i ammend my bags of soil(sunshine/peat) i truck into the bush with bark mulch/bark mulch is awsome its already in the bush all you gotta do is collect it and mix it in. have you used autoflowers before? i to am interested in yeild & time to harvest?

I grew EWS two years ago and it was really good. We wanted to do something like early wonder skunk this year but wanted everything to finish earlier thats why we crossed it with the auto-ak47. In definately going to get emerald wonder for next year. any pics of the emerald wonder?

Fuzzball

yea im sure i have some pics some where, i am just a newb at posting so give me some time but i got some pics of my OD grows hidden away,the cops chased my out of the bush with a helicopter a few years ago, kind of set me back a little & i got paranoid & deletyed my pics but i still have some pics on disc. i like to make my own seed as well
what the possibilty of making your own auto flower(well i guess you did) im not sure how they do it ,i will have to read more on autoflwers/like whats the parentage (ruderalis)?. i had a ruderalis back in the early 90s it was terrible, good resin but all leaf- more on my 23 years of outdoor growing later- gotta go

Well Early wonder skunk is supposed to be at least 80-90 % autoflowering. we bought 10 seeds and they were all autoflowering so we used all of them with the auto-ak47 to make seeds so 100 percent of our seeds are autoflowering. were going to have plants from 1ft to 4ft tall almost all are main cola except a couple that are growing slightly different. the third strain from solar warrior is supposed to have a bit of EWS in it so a percentage of those plants would autoflower.

Fuzzball

pretty sure some ranchers ratted us out, we just got back to the vehicles when the copter showed up(damb close), we just moseyed down the mountain with them following in the air, surreal experince ,big freaken heli 40 feet above the truck for 4k then a patrol car was waiting down at the bottom , they took down are names & looked at the truck /but we were not seen in the patch & did not have anything in the truck pertaining to growing ( keep your vehicle clean) i had a reflective vest in the truck & she grilled me to see i was hunting or carring guns, thinking my vissy vest was a hunting vest. I am getting my MMAR soon, mabey in 4 to 6 weeks ( doc sighned my declaration) so i ordered critical mass from mr nice seeds , so now im thinking critical mass autoflower - massive yields on time outdoors

pretty sure some ranchers ratted us out, we just got back to the vehicles when the copter showed up(damb close), we just moseyed down the mountain with them following in the air, surreal experince ,big freaken heli 40 feet above the truck for 4k then a patrol car was waiting down at the bottom , they took down are names & looked at the truck /but we were not seen in the patch & did not have anything in the truck pertaining to growing ( keep your vehicle clean) i had a reflective vest in the truck & she grilled me to see i was hunting or carring guns, thinking my vissy vest was a hunting vest. I am getting my MMAR soon, mabey in 4 to 6 weeks ( doc sighned my declaration) so i ordered critical mass from mr nice seeds , so now im thinking critical mass autoflower - massive yields on time outdoors

Nice i Thought of Crossing it with CM as well, When they stopped you on your way out did they search the vehicle, are they aloud to search the vehicle or do you have to give consent?

Fuzzball

no she didnt search my truck, she looked in the window and saw the reflective vest then started quizing me why did i have a reflective vest was i hunting do i have fire arms in the truck, i am sure she was looking for me to give her a reason to search , fortunatly we had nothing within eyesite like timers, hose, connectors,she asked what we were doing up there ,we said site seeing ,my partner at the time was from the UK with a heavy acc. she ran my name and licence plate ,which was all clean ,the whole time about 15 or 20 min the copter hover near by
this year i moved up north to the caraboo plateue so i am primarily breeding for next year, making emerald wonder seed ,plus i have my own early strain that i will cross with EW. i also have himalay gold the HG are about 10 weeks old. i am just finding out about auto flwr now ,almost a little late for this year but we shall see, i may get some yet for this year but need to do a little research first ,any suggestions? maybe by fall i will have enough posts into do the PM thing

Fuzzball

Biggie, you havent mentiond your watering system, gravity feed?dc or gas pump? timers? hand water? emiters? please tell

We are using a 1/2 HP Gas pump this year, so we have been doing alot of the pumping at night hoping not to run into anyone. Were pumping into barrels to store the water as well as a hole we dug with a tarp in it. alot of the watering is done by hand from that point on. One spot were reusing we had gravity fed water from a river but alot of the hose was busted up from being out in the bush for years so we decided to pump instead of buying new hose.

You will definately need an early strain for up there, I grew up near 108 miles from mile zero, The season is mainly Late may till mid sept is it not? Porbably still a risk of frost in there to! If you get a AF strain this year for breeding get a quick one that will still finish.. maybe?like lowlife or lowryder, if you can make the seeds indoors get EWS or mighty mite and you should do pretty well. ive heard Bonkers or SS early bud or somthing like that form van seed bank is advertised as proven to finish in WL or more northern areas.

Attachments

• biggy smalls bud 105.jpg
    biggy smalls bud 105.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 49
  • biggy smalls bud 110.jpg
    biggy smalls bud 110.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 44
  • biggy smalls bud 112.jpg
    biggy smalls bud 112.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 46

Fuzzball

Nice snake , my exemption came early, got it today ,1 month after they recived my application im good for 3 grams a day & am allowed to grow 15 indoors ---yee frickn haw, ever thought of building a box around your pump to keep the noise down?

Thats awsome!! How many lights do they let you use for your 15? We put the pump in a hole and covered it up but it seemed like it lost power i think it wasnt able to suck in enough air, i will have to try and make a hole for air intake or somthing.

Bob_J

biggy. about your pump...you say 1/2 HP. what is the GPH/GPM? how far can it pump water. thinking about getting one myself. its a honda..weighs 13 pounds total. how long would you say it would take to fill a 5 gallon bucket? just as an example of actual GPM.
plants are looking good. does it use ordinary garden hose. 1/2''?
also what kind of snake is that? doesnt look like a garder snake. bullsnakes are brown but live in southern AB, not bc. nice pic of it on the stick w/ creek in background.

-Bob