What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

biggest outdoor autoflower grow!!! auto-BiggySmalls

we have some little plants just bigger then a foot and around 5 weks old a week or so into flower im geussing there more auto ak47 and should be done middle of july the majority of our plants should finish start to middle of august. we planted 5 to 6 hundred more seed this week that we expect to be done by the middle of september ( we directly planted them into beds into the ground so well see how they do). i tried germinating seeds in a cup of water in darkness and 100% popped in about a day and a half, weve had average 90% of our seeds germinate for us outdoors whioch is really good seeing how we planted and checked on them only once a week or so and we planted well there were plenty of chances to be frosted or even snowed on, we had a temp recorder and it got down to -2 in our cold frame and onle lost 3 of 200 to frost. indoors weve had about 99% germination : D all our seeds have germinated same as anything else or else even better

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hey Biggysmallsbud, looks like you got something really good going on, cool cross. I agree with planting early early strains to avoid getting ripped off and bad weather. Good luck.

They are growing fast!:jawdrop:

Attachments

• biggy smalls bud 160.jpg
    biggy smalls bud 160.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 51
  • biggy smalls bud 158.jpg
    biggy smalls bud 158.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 53
  • biggy smalls bud 151.jpg
    biggy smalls bud 151.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 56
  • biggy smalls bud 149.jpg
    biggy smalls bud 149.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 64
We planted these seeds in prepared beds at the start of june.

Attachments

• biggy smalls bud 184.jpg
    biggy smalls bud 184.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 58
  • biggy smalls bud 183.jpg
    biggy smalls bud 183.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 54
  • biggy smalls bud 180.jpg
    biggy smalls bud 180.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 51
  • biggy smalls bud 181.jpg
    biggy smalls bud 181.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 53
These plants are around 5 weeks old

Attachments

• biggy smalls bud 166.jpg
    biggy smalls bud 166.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 57
  • biggy smalls bud 171.jpg
    biggy smalls bud 171.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 57
  • biggy smalls bud 175.jpg
    biggy smalls bud 175.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 52
  • biggy smalls bud 145.jpg
    biggy smalls bud 145.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 57
We did use some but the beds we had plants in with the heavy harvest were all eaten by cows.. not sure if were going to try and reuse that area this year. ill post some pics of the other area though there all looking really good : )

There all looking good so far

Attachments

• biggy smalls bud 222.jpg
    biggy smalls bud 222.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 60
  • biggy smalls bud 221.jpg
    biggy smalls bud 221.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 52
  • biggy smalls bud 219.jpg
    biggy smalls bud 219.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 53
  • biggy smalls bud 214.jpg
    biggy smalls bud 214.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 50

DIRT DIGGLER

Coming along rather nicely I see...just curious as to how much soil your using in those plots?.
I wouldn't mind doing the same as you, just wanted to know how much dirt I'm gonna have to haul?.

We brought in 4 bails of peat 4 bricks of coco and tons of compost to one spot and theres about 5 bails of peat at another spot that were using from years ago.. everything in pots or bags is at least half ground and the other half either coco or peat and compost and we put compost and peat in all the beds.

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
this thread is frucin SCHWEEEET!

Awesome man..just awesome! I've been wanting to do something like this for so long..Good job man..keep us updated. I can't wait to see the results..

Fuzzball

Nice OD grow , hope you have good weather for the duration, I have never tryed auto flower strains yet? i have grown emerald wonder with great results (8oz in a 5 gallon bucket) & am now looking at making a feminized version

Latest posts

Latest posts