What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

biggest outdoor autoflower grow!!! auto-BiggySmalls

meangene

High elevations are definitely a killer, I find afs to be way to sensitive to cold weather and get stunted or stuck in veg until it warms up, not to mention they are absolute sunlight hogs if they don't get it they just don't grow. I wish I could get everything set up early enough so I could finish before august but so far earliest I got for harvest this year is mid august/early September, If I was running regular stuff Id do much better for yield with a sept 20-30th finish, and plant #'s would be 4-5x less. They are stealthy though, would be good for a more urban area not so much for mountains.

this cross that we're using this summer doesn't seem to mind the cold one bit. i think we lost 2 or 3 seedlings to frost this spring( not even 1% of what we planted). Not to mention that these little ladies are growing like its july. The non af strains that i've grown have never boomed like our auto flowers have. up in the mountains we'd normally transplant around may 20th and the girls wouldn't start to boom till mid - late june. this new cross has far surpassed our expectations. I still want to grow some monsters but that will have to wait till next summer. biggy and i are going to pick up 5-10 different early outdoor varietys from vancouver and see if any of them will work for us. bonkers, ss early bud, stuporsonic, haleys comet and mendocino madness are on the list for next year!

meangene

You do that! This thread is the shizzz..Im all inspired now. I want to go guerilla next summer so bad now. I always wanted to do an autoflower to bubblehash crop. Many plants like you have there and straight into the bags. I can't wait to see them budding..

we've got some auto ak X grape skunk and auto ak X (green crack X LUI or gooey as we call it) that are budding right now, as well as a few pure auto ak's . we should have some pics up mid week as long as the cows haven't eaten them yet... :yoinks:

I would suggest to keep them around 18/6 they will still flower and you would probibly get a larger yeild, indoors ours were 3-4.5 feet tall in 3-5 gallon containers i believe.

great, thanks alot :joint: im going to do that today!

I have mine in 1 gallon pails so I should be good with height, thanks for the info, i was pulling my hair out trying to get some info on this strain

also, once they begin flowering is it around 6-7 weeks as described?

thanks again

Fuzzball

I realy disslike mice & rats ,in 1996 my partener & i started 600 indoors in beer cups to get them ready for outdoors/ the apartment we rented got busted buy the cops ,so we had to plant seeds directly in the ground/ well as soon as the sprouts came up out of the ground the frcin mice at them all ,120 holes with 4 seeds in each all gone, so we started again this time with about 20 traps & a few boxes of bar bait for mice & rats , the bears dont have a problem eating the bar bait/ still managed to get a few pounds that year/ now i put out rat poison before i plant .problem solved

antimatter

Veteran
I"ve glanced over a few biddy early grow reports in weed world and it looks like a killer outdoor strain but i don't think it'll finish where we grow.

yheah apparently its done as late as sept 30th I think, I try not to go over 3500 feet of elevation (BC)

Fuzzball

how about early grizzly? by kooteney mountain seeds, i had a grizzly strain in 2005 that finished in early sept at 3300 feet. i have heard that ranchers hang cow hides on there trucks so the cows wont rub up against them/ freaks or spooks the cows/ i have a cow tail i have been saving for one of my patches if cows become a problem again . i have never had a problem with deer/ how about you guys? is it just a myth that deer like to eat MJ

montehierba

i don't know about deer but here in the tropic they would have to beat leave cutting ants and five million other bugs that nearly make it imposible to pull outdoors, not to mention 90% rh. so you are doin great

So far i dont believe we have had troubles with deer, we looked at the kootney mtn seeds companys strains and were interested in the nepali grizzly i believe its called? was it strong? and what about the emerald wonder for strength?

Some new pics!

1 EWS X Auto AK-47
2 and 3 Auto AK-47
4 EWS X AK-47 male

Attachments

• biggy smalls bud 234.jpg
    biggy smalls bud 234.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 27
  • biggy smalls bud 239.jpg
    biggy smalls bud 239.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 25
  • biggy smalls bud 254.jpg
    biggy smalls bud 254.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 23
  • biggy smalls bud 263.jpg
    biggy smalls bud 263.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 24

Fuzzball

Nice! are you guys going to do some outdoor breeding? continuing the EWS+AutoAK line perhaps a tru breeding strain eventualy? the strength of the EW is superlative. I use the EW male to cross with some of my own strains with great results.i should be finding out how to get my pics down to the 1mgb size so i can post them / like i said erlier i am new to forums, that also goes for most things to do with computers, but i shuold have pics up soon

Yes were doing lots of breeding, we are picking the best males and crossing them with all kinds of females, were hoping to make a ton. the early wonder skunk is so good, our plants are growing so fast its amazing to see the difference in just a couple days, next year i want to do EWS X Emerald wonder, well i posted more pics in the album.. what does everyone think of the strain?

Fuzzball

Some where here i read that you might get 3 to4 oz per plnt? it looks like that EWS/Cross will give you that & 3 to 4 that can be an awsome yield / it doesnt take long for the pounds to rack up. you guys pulling lots of males every visit?& how do you breed/pollenate? do you dig up your best male & take it out of the patch ,grow it bigger then return with the pollen to hit your best females/ or do you move both males & females out of the patch? i build a seperate patch near by(about a 1/2 a K )then move matching pairs/ imagine hauling a 10 gallon grow bag with 5 foot plants coming out the top thru the woods (awsome site)oh yea i use rubbermaid tubs too & have even used sunshine bags cut in half & cardboard boxes lined with plastic

Fuzzball

I just found your album 271 looks fantastic & same with the rest of them.i m going to build my coloidial silver generator this weekend, to make all female seeds for next year, after many years of pulling males ,i am going to give it a try, i have been hesitant to do it before cause i thought they were hermies. speaking of hremies ,any show up in your patch?25 posts in,hopefully 25 more to go.

Some where here i read that you might get 3 to4 oz per plnt? it looks like that EWS/Cross will give you that & 3 to 4 that can be an awsome yield / it doesnt take long for the pounds to rack up. you guys pulling lots of males every visit?& how do you breed/pollenate? do you dig up your best male & take it out of the patch ,grow it bigger then return with the pollen to hit your best females/ or do you move both males & females out of the patch? i build a seperate patch near by(about a 1/2 a K )then move matching pairs/ imagine hauling a 10 gallon grow bag with 5 foot plants coming out the top thru the woods (awsome site)oh yea i use rubbermaid tubs too & have even used sunshine bags cut in half & cardboard boxes lined with plastic

We had hoped with this strain that we would average an oz a plant, many of them are looking like they may yield 2-3 maybe the odd one thats 4 but well see how they do once theres buds on all of them, we have been pulling males for the last couple visits from both spots we have(dont know if anyone noticed but the pics are from two seperate patches) so far it hasnt been to bad but femenized seeds would be the way to go. what PPM is your CS? We were going to try it i was told windex may work as well.. some guy cleaned his room with it and his whole room went hermy so it might be worth a try if the CS doesnt work. The males we chosen are in pots so were going to move them away and bring pollen in to polinate the females. in my profile theres a video secton but it wont allow me to post video any one know what the video sec is for?