What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BIG GROW! SOG

BigGreen

Veteran
Are them ones in the 8xl the sourBs. There looking great by the way
Isnt the UC very simple & low maintenance
Kick ass blow em up Stoney
BG

stoney419

Ya their SBs and yes pretty simple to run and thanks for the complements don't no what happened with the one UC16 I didn't have any DM ZONE but used hydrozyme instead but it didn't help I guess first run with RDWC always ran tables

BigGreen

Veteran
Keep away from the hygrozyme. I dont like it in dwc. Same thing happened to me with the stuff even with a chiller. I guess the enzyme feed the bacteria. Use the zone

asher1er

Veteran
stoney everythings looking good homie:tiphat:

pick up some zone when you can.. that hygrozyme just created a mess for me when i ran rdwc:wallbash:

stoney419

Thanks
I have to say cch2o.com has great customer service I bought mine through seedsect.com and they didn't send my pots and on 4 uc 16s and I had 2 different guys calling to make sure I was straight even upgrade me to the 8" pots the straight UC16 came with smaller pots

G

Guest 88950

Stoney, saw your post in the *** thread and clicked your link in your sig. nice read and i look forward to checking out the UC set up.

hey stoney love the SOG this is the shit im hoping right on this been up all night reading the thread lol jus wondering if you could tell me how exactly you started it up from all the clones,to what nutes I was told the lucas ways is the best and you can get 2 ponds off a light with that method.,what medium to use I was told 65%perlite and 35% vermiculte was best,what strains should i get i was also told high yeilding indacas
im also gonna be running the same size tables as you but 2 of them with 2 1000 watts over each table sorry for all this at once my mind jus cant stop thinking of all the possiblitys
thank you so much im sure to be bugging you for more help and again great set up (sorry about the spelling its late lol)

stoney419

If I was you I would go with Cana coco with Cana coco nutes and where it all started was reading right here on Ic there's tons of great info

thanks stoney but um whats the best way to start off getting clones should I use mothers or should i buy a shit load of clones and go from there this is probaly the only problem wit the sea of green all the clones so help!!!!!!!lol thanks

do i have to flush the canna coco or is it ph stable or i saw nutrifield t to coco is pre buffered is canna pre buffered too thanks stoney i cant wait to post my 4 1000watt 2 4x8 table journal im new here so ill find out what is good info and im glad i found ur post about to pick up some wr fem seeds and some northern lights fems cant wait to post

thanks stoney ima give you rep for helpin even though ur big time one quick question im going to be hand watering flood to drain how many time sould i water and how long should i flood the table for before i drain it should i feed feed feed flush with straight distilled water and i ordered some feminized ak-48 and papayia seed from nirvana cant wait to pop them in my starter cubes thanks again

one more thing how did foil feeding them work out did your yeild increase at what stage did you use it when did you stop im tryin to get great results like you

Latest posts

Latest posts