What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BIG GROW! SOG

0'dweeds

bump because this thread is awesome...

Stoney, I read through the entire thread and just wanted to be clear on this.... 30 days in the EZcloner with no nutes at all? Thanks.

stoney419

Well I gave up the SOG AND have went to the under current 16 to replace to tables so 4 16 bucket UCs for a total of 64 buckets is the plan when I start back I'm thinking a lot less work and risk with close to the same yeilds I think I can hit a gram a watt

Very Nice Grow,
never saw any White Rhino looking like that. Mine usually end up bushy with lots of branches. I would love to have WRs with tops like that. Would you say its because of the way you veg and the sog style, or is it a special pheno who grows more topcola centric?

Thanks for the Answer. So from your experience, trimming down lots of lower branches, does increase top growth alot?
I never trimmed mine that much, so i cant speak from experience, didnt thought it would have that much of an effect though.

Aside from yield only, shouldnt that be the best way to grow nice buds?

Some more work but an even Canopy of Top Buds should net the most out of your lights and top buds are the best quality weed anyway.

Thanks anyway, you inspired me to try a different Style of SoG next time.

trueblu8

1236166176_eliza-dushku-lollipop-1.gif

BigGreen

Veteran
Dam you aint messin around there stoney.
4 16 xls thats gonna be something amazing. Are they the 13 gallon or 8 gallon?
If ya make a new thread on it make sure to let me know. Im pre taggin
BG

socachi

Hey Stoney glad to see you back and look forward to seein you UC. I'm lookin at rockin those too. Less plants less hassle same quantity. Sounds like a plan to me.
Lets us know where you're new thread is when you get up and running.

greenbox

Wow Stoney:tiphat:

Great work dude!! And thanks for sharing your photo's and some of your info with us.

Take Care "it's a jungle out there"
Stay Safe Bro :thank you:

stoney419

this is a couple pics of the UC XL8 I bought to keep my moms in to run a big SOG op but after i seen BigGreen rocking that LVPK in his thread i decided to give them a shot and so far I'm impressed these are just starting week 2 in flower with 30 days veg using DM Gold I'll do a thread on them at a later time just am way to busy to keep up with it right now i also have 2 16 UCs with 4 600s over them they've been in veg for 2 weeks here's some pics of them as well one had root rot so i ripped them out and ran phisan 20 through that 16 put in new clones pics of before and after and pics of the good side look at the size of that leaf 2 weeks in the cloner 2 weeks in the uc under 600s :jump:

Attachments

• angie 263.jpg
    angie 263.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 32
  • angie 264.jpg
    angie 264.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 29

stoney419

more pics

more pics

here's some more pics

Attachments

• angie 265.jpg
    angie 265.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 32
  • angie 269.jpg
    angie 269.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 37
  • angie 271.jpg
    angie 271.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 35
  • angie 272.jpg
    angie 272.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 32
  • angie 276.jpg
    angie 276.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 31
  • angie 279.jpg
    angie 279.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 32

stoney419

i defoiltated the UCXL8 2 times in veg and they blew up i pulled every fan leaf off was going to do it agin when i snapped the pics but i decided to wait till another day because it's going to take hours this time lol

dusto2k3

Yo stoney, not sure if this is covered in your long ass thread, but what did you make the tables/tray supports out of?

Vhghost

stoney419 .. dude i'm a huge fan of 4x8's .. keep it up.. i used to run 2 1000w hoods ... 2 600's sounds more right ... not waisting anything this way it seems .. had great yields with the 1000's tho lol
cheers

One Love 731

Veteran
Lookin good big Stoney, the UC's seem to be the new thing. I can imagine looking at a UC16 in full flower would look like a overgrown privacy hedge that ya see running property lines. Ya could make a UC maze, like in the Shining. hope your having a good week end buddy, stay up. Karma, One Love