What's new

~~~Big buds and MoNsTer colas~~~

G

Tomatoesonly said:
It's a shame genetics like that disappear when even f2's or s1 seeds, from growers such as yourself, would be awesome for just about anyone to play around with.
I still have a male. Kept it for a couple years now. Flowers turn purple too. Now that I have access to some elite clones, I'm thinking about making some crosses.

I was hoping to talk to my favorite breeder - Capt Kryptonite about releasing them as freebies through him once their made. But he's been busy...

Heres another better pheno, bigger colas yet:

jtk707

WWWWWOOOOOWWWW

WWWWWOOOOOWWWW

These fat bud shots are giving me something to shoot for Thanks to every one that contributed :rasta: :wave:

C

cellardweller

These are a couple of pics from my very 1st craptastic bagseed grow.No nutes No fans just water and a 150w hps.Obviously not on par with whats in this thread but Im workin on it!

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hydroflower said:
Skunk special, female seeds, whole plant bud. 21" long.
17782ss_gf_120407_001.jpg

wow, havent checked this thread in a fat minute, and muthafuckin WOW - thats fucking SoQuickish 4 real

that is fuckn SIK...

I wont give up :rasta:

S

seaofvert

hi everyone .
not a monster plant but the main cola was 92grams wich isn t too bad when grown in dirt . the bottle next to the plant is a 2liters bottle wich can help you find out about the cola s size.

T

TREE KING

neptune, what seed companies do your NEXUS and c99 come from? nice colas!

how potent is your c99?

Last edited:
G

hydroflower said:
Skunk special, female seeds, whole plant bud. 21" long.
I just wanna know how? How can I duplicate that on a regular basis?

I've followed SoQuicks threads and never could duplicate what he could do with his Ak99.

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
more sativas dammit!
/slams fists on desk and rises from seat....
i want to see more sativas, people.
:bigeye:

bump :D

raco! i sumon thee! :D
can you tell us the lineage/parentage of the X-18 ?

i be forgettin :bashhead:
definitely needa find that one. and the terantula (spelling? :confused: lol) too! :canabis:
....... yeah right :biglaugh: -- maybe some deep skunk 9 too while im at it, huh?! :biglaugh::biglaugh:
hey on a realistic level, :p have you any idea as to how big the scbb can get?
flowertimes? any pics, perhaps? :yes::D:yes: thanks in advance, amigo :wave:
:)
be well :friends:

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
peterpan said:
oy vey....:D:D

this is what i call skills ;) flushed to perfection and ripe. :joint: awesome eye candy :yes::yes:
do ya remember what strains these were? whatever the case they sure look like the bees knees! :)
here's hopin ya enjoy(ed) em in good spirits :friends: take care n stay safe brotha :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts