What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~~~Big buds and MoNsTer colas~~~

nick11

Veteran
Hydro that might be the biggest cola I have ever seen! What is the girth on that baby? Also what do you keep it in to cure - a giant cardboard box. lol

GDB

Chiefsmokingbud said:
Oh LIL wayne get'n on in the big easy, nice pic. If i new who's this was i'd give them credit

Isn't that krusty showing off his "Freedom" style buckets?

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
high was strong but lacked character...if that makes sense. It was potent, but not unique. The taste was nice and pleasant but not elite.

I would consider it a fantastic commercial strain...if you could find that heavy genotype.

G

Superfruit 2 from Capt Kryptonite:
6500DSC02177.JPG

Cali Spice from Memy Selfandi:
14962DSC02215.JPG

14962DSC02214.JPG

Good times...

K

kallenavndk

Wow That Cali Spice is very delicius and what a bud hehe Good times yes indeed

G

Memy Selfandi sold them through Seedbay along with the GberryP a couple years back...

I was just lucky enough to be gifted them along with a few other strains from their lineup - that Cali Spice stayed in my garden till a few months ago. Very sativa high - wasn't a big hit with the indica crowd - but I loved her!

guineapig

Veteran
big colas keep on turning.....proud mary keep on burning!!!!!

This is an un-manicured Silver Pearl (vintage 1995) x AK-47 (vintage 1996)....

I've never quite seen anything like it.....so many flowers stacked on top of
one another....the whole thing looked like one long cola....

It sort of reminded me of this LUI pic by steppenwolf....saved from OG....

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Tomatoesonly

strainwhore said:
Memy Selfandi sold them through Seedbay along with the GberryP a couple years back...

I was just lucky enough to be gifted them along with a few other strains from their lineup - that Cali Spice stayed in my garden till a few months ago. Very sativa high - wasn't a big hit with the indica crowd - but I loved her!

It's a shame genetics like that disappear when even f2's or s1 seeds, from growers such as yourself, would be awesome for just about anyone to play around with.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
these where a few weeks in...some afghani x ....? can't remember... maybe coz she did't tickle my fancy
12847DSCF3541.JPG

128479_september_2007_2_.JPG

Last edited: