What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~~~Big buds and MoNsTer colas~~~

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
29590LUibIGBud.jpg

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chiefsmokingbud said:
Oh LIL wayne get'n on in the big easy, nice pic. If i new who's this was i'd give them credit

that shit is amazing. would love to know more about it.

S

strain_searcher

lsd buds I grew under a 200 watt hps.

The biggest one I ever grew was humboldt snow was as big as my leg just using a 200 watt but the high was wack.

yts farmer

Veteran
LiLWaynE said:
that shit is amazing. would love to know more about it.

not sure if that is the 1 i saw years ago but it looks really similar.

back in the og days there was a guy called krusty who built his own bucket system(krusty's freedom buckets)and the way he used to grow was he had shit loads of light but kept the plant numbers down,used to veg them up real big and come 12/12 you would get some really huge indoor plants.

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
that was thseeds bubblegum. Monster yielder...there are 4 plants in there with around a week of veg!

yts farmer

Veteran
thats pretty impressive for such a short veg time.

i grew out the same strain about 4 years ago but didnt get any phenos as nice as yours.peace

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bacchus Cascadia´s and LP f2´s,both by the same LP male :D
7287fin_0251.jpg