What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~~~Big buds and MoNsTer colas~~~

Bump....keep n er goin! Nice shot everyone

hodowca: any more shots of the sexy lady? Im not talking about the plants either!LOL!

Here his some flushed sharks breath(GWS x Jamaican lambs bread) from DNA I just recently harvested from my ebb n gro 2 600hps plus supplemental 400MH . flowering times for the DNA gear was supposed to be 8-9 weeks but it took way way longer.
picture.php

picture.php

a friend who helped trim hiding behind a nice SB cola
picture.php

room shot with some la woman from dna 2 the right
picture.php

pure power from g13 labs freebie from the attitude, all one big cola.
picture.php

another shot of the pure Power
picture.php

Here is a purple pheno of LA Woman from dna (La confidential x martian mean green) Wish I got some pics of the colas that started to mold cuz they were so dense and the size of a 24 oz bud lite can.
This is more of a soft ball.
picture.php

green pheno of la woman
http://icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=11925&
pictureid=236607 wish i had pics of the 3 biggest buds i had to shop and save what i could cuz mold.
When growing big dense colas how does everyone prevent mold? I don't like to drop the humidity too much cuz I think too low will reduce yeild some.

THC123

Veteran
img08286385129ex5.jpg

Nederzaad 2005 x nederzaad 2006(citral nr 5 X(citralx greendragon) ) grown in the greenhouse , harvested half november

THC123: looks like a nice strain! Where did that cross come from?
Super C nice pics! what strains are u workin wit?

Here is a few Nirvana's AK 48(been growing it for a few years now, wish it was AK 47 tho) from this years outdoor from seed. First round I got 1 herm that was full of seeds and still have a ton of seeds left. The seeds do herm indoors but do not produce seeds
These were grown in 3 gallon bags of coco with GH Flora nutes. 6ML Micro/9ML Bloom as a base plus additives PH maintained at 5.7-6.1. Plants would have been much bigger if I had started them earlier I didn't put them outside till mid june cuz if they got to big they would have been much more noticeable.

picture.php

Here is a few couple Mini footballs
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

H

HippyCrackTx

G13 Haze....still got the suckers on em but you can get an idea of their size by the 4 foot flo underneath them.
picture.php

T

the_coota

holy shit cheeb.. wot strain is that?..and i hope u never ever stop running it

T

turbotronic

SWT#3 from way back 5oz bone dry from a 3ft plant!cola was same size as a 3ltr coke bottle!

Oh LIL wayne get'n on in the big easy, nice pic. If i new who's this was i'd give them credit

[URL="https://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/496FEB2001d-thumb.jpg"]View Image[/URL]

yes that is crispy old krusty .. and the freedom bucket name was given to the style of growing method by HGC .. this i no for shure .. i shure do miss the titties and beer that good old HGC brought to the table .. seems like only a select few are still around now adays from that era ..

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE .. FREEDOM BUCKETS .. and ive heard some say its a flawed system .. pffft .. yeh cause u didnt follow the directions to the letter ..

AND YES U TO COULD HAVE BUDS LIKE THIS IF U JUST FOLLOWED THE DIRECTION AND CHKED THE EGOS AT THE DOOR AND LISTEN ..

ss .. :dance013:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
well this one may not be the biggest or the dankest in this thread. It was the biggest bud I ever grew. also it could have been way more froster and denser too.

picture.php

maybe this year Ill get some big colas in my summer garden.