jimmy black

picture.php

whipped for 20 min!

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
Is that wax paper I spy?
You must be new to this oil thing

Parchment paper is what you want

Parchment paper is not what you want although many use it to purge and store their BHO. Borosilicate, pyrex, GLASS! Is what you want. Parchment paper is coated in silicone spray that also contains such things as Quilon in cheaper brands, which releases heavy metals when heated. Either way silicone and N-butane are not compatible from what I have read on cole-parmer and other sites. Once I found this out I stopped using it for fear of possibly contaminating my oil.

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
-jimmyblack

I suggest you junk that whipping technique and get your self a 2 stage vacuum pump rated down to 25microns along with a stainless steel degassing chamber so you can purge at constant heat. Whipping is hands down the worst way to go about purging your BHO.

J

jimmy black

-jimmyblack

I suggest you junk that whipping technique and get your self a 2 stage vacuum pump rated down to 25microns along with a stainless steel degassing chamber so you can purge at constant heat. Whipping is hands down the worst way to go about purging your BHO.

I know but that's been the first attempt, normally I only smoke bubbelhash, but this time I wanted to try something different stash

But Bro you're right, it's a fucking dirty job.

At the next try i use a Vakkum pump and a chamber.

sorry for my bad english !

greetz

hammalamma

Veteran
I just this beauty from amazon. I got the idea from Foaf, it might even be the same one.

picture.php

picture.php

It even has a setting for herbs and flowers!

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
I just this beauty from amazon. I got the idea from Foaf, it might even be the same one.

View Image

View Image

It even has a setting for herbs and flowers!

Very Interested if this works....

Making oil today, using my oven to heat it up to purge...

Got too viscous, and spilled all over the bottom of the oven, the oven is in self cleaning mode now, lost about 7 grams....

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Very Interested if this works....

Making oil today, using my oven to heat it up to purge...

Got too viscous, and spilled all over the bottom of the oven, the oven is in self cleaning mode now, lost about 7 grams....

mmmmm

so how many times have you put your head in there? grease and oil has to be an amazing aroma

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
-Hammalamma what kind of product are you getting with that after placing some crystal clear sap/shatter inside for a bit? Any changes in consistency?

hammalamma

Veteran
-Hammalamma what kind of product are you getting with that after placing some crystal clear sap/shatter inside for a bit? Any changes in consistency?

Still playing with times/temps. I put some sap that was too soft in last night to dry it out. I did it at 105f for 4 hours and it def helped, I also flattened out the sap between martha wrap as thin as I can get it. No change in color or clarity, still light and clear, just a lil smoother on the throat now.
I kinda want to use this dehydrator for a finisher, like a last step, when my sap is too sappy and needs to harden up a little. I probably wouldn't put shatter in here because IME its already dry. I still do a vac purge for solvent then this for moisture.

ambershatter

A little secret (Shhh.) This theory as been tested with different consistencies, from sticky oil, to shatter glass... I can almost confirm it's truth. If you don't let your it cool slowly it will keep clarity.. IE. From heat to freeze. It clouds over wise. Don't let it oxidise at room temp either. to save clarity. Constancy depends on quite a few different things.

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
Yeah, it clouds if you mix it too. Ya know why? Shhhh. It's a secret :blowbubbles:

honey oil for those who like that kinda thing

made from green crack

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN7283.jpg
    DSCN7283.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN7279.jpg
    DSCN7279.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts