What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bgb and zam looking for a couple mums!!

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like I am jumping on the wagon too bgb and all the best with good things to come..:biggrin:

yts farmer

Veteran
That's for the mothers or atleast some of them mate

I remember a convo with someone and they suggested that I keep em in soil as it'll be easier to maintain the mums in the mother's tent

Makes sense mate, with watering frequency every 4 or 5 days apart with soil, it'll give you more time to spend with your other bits and pieces.

B

bigganjabud

Makes sense mate, with watering frequency every 4 or 5 days apart with soil, it'll give you more time to spend with your other bits and pieces.

Cheers me ole china, allways nice when I take advice and it gets re-affirmed but I did have a slight doubt when I was ordering them

I've got some tangie I'm smoking on tonight and maaaaaan it's nice!

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
i currently have a purple stardawg mom thats doing the rounds... she is a fast vegger and loves to be bent over... ideal for netting ... havent flowered her yet she does smell pretty strong but as do all my cuts

agent orange is full on orange but its a flat orange... tangie ghost train haze brings the citrusy creamy twang and fuel backnote that agent orange misses... takes it nxt lvl..

also agent orange is known to hermie...

im in for the show pal..:tiphat:

B

bigganjabud

i currently have a purple stardawg mom thats doing the rounds... she is a fast vegger and loves to be bent over... ideal for netting ... havent flowered her yet she does smell pretty strong but as do all my cuts

agent orange is full on orange but its a flat orange... tangie ghost train haze brings the citrusy creamy twang and fuel backnote that agent orange misses... takes it nxt lvl..

also agent orange is known to hermie...

im in for the show pal..:tiphat:

Cheers for ya input mate seems after I pot a few things this coming week, this is shaping upto be a great idea for a thread cheers for all the comments and corrispidence everyone

STAY blessed

Namestae

B

bigganjabud

OK so temporary mum homes are here and construction is finished!!

Time for a couple pics to add a bit more life

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Well that'll do ya for an hour or so as I'm going to play in dirt and get these ones that need it rehoused

yts farmer

Veteran
Boom, things are moving .

Is it your first go in soil?+ I'll be watching this closely. Never done a soil grow myself yet but seen some fantastic results with coco and bio bizz organic nutrients.:tiphat:

Peace.

B

bigganjabud

Boom, things are moving .

Is it your first go in soil?+ I'll be watching this closely. Never done a soil grow myself yet but seen some fantastic results with coco and bio bizz organic nutrients.:tiphat:

Peace.

Yeah mate first soil endeavour for me ever

I don't even know where this is going but maaaaaan excited for the future now!!

Blazeee

Veteran
Yeah mate first soil endeavour for me ever

I don't even know where this is going but maaaaaan excited for the future now!!

Dont worry mate soils really simple.

I keep all my mothers in 3L pots of biobizz allmix, fed with 1ml per L of biogrow, 1ml per L plantmagic calmag and some aptus startbooster. Really easy to maintain and im able to get about 15 or so good cuts from each one after 4 weeks or so veg under a 250w hps. When keepinng them small in soil i have to remake them every 4-6 weeks, otherwise they get too woody and make for shit cuts.

I did buy some of that ecothrive stuff a while back but didnt end up using it, ive seen a few others using it though. Ive also heard those airpots can be a ball ache to remove the plant from if you want to transplant them.

B

bigganjabud

Dont worry mate soils really simple.

I keep all my mothers in 3L pots of biobizz allmix, fed with 1ml per L of biogrow, 1ml per L plantmagic calmag and some aptus startbooster. Really easy to maintain and im able to get about 15 or so good cuts from each one after 4 weeks or so veg under a 250w hps. When keepinng them small in soil i have to remake them every 4-6 weeks, otherwise they get too woody and make for shit cuts.

I did buy some of that ecothrive stuff a while back but didnt end up using it, ive seen a few others using it though. Ive also heard those airpots can be a ball ache to remove the plant from if you want to transplant them.

Hey blazeeeeeee how's it going ya double Don dadda?

I put the pots together myself mate there is three bits to em,

The circle base bit is like a disk with holes in it

The wall of the pots are a stiff plastic and they're very rigid

And there's a screw that holds the pot together

These are only a litre

I rekon if I was using pebbles I can see that would be frustrating, however as I've now just worked out these are gonna work out better than the fabric ones for my wilmas

And as far as ease of use goes I won't have to cut them out of the pots

I will definitely keep everyone updated as to what happens though

Also there is fresh growth on the jaffa caked cookies and they seem to have a bit more oomph this week

The cherry bomb is looking healthy as f@#k

Just as a bit if fun who wants to suggest something for me to flower out of the incoming care pack?

J

jaded1

Charge is good shit lol,will eat through n a lot quicker with it in the soil though so a little extra n is usually needed.

B

bigganjabud

Just got some fire in the post from mycotek seeds they're for diarys as well so I'm gonna get popping real soon (today)

Basically my new arrivals are

butter cookies = Dosi NorCal x gorilla dawg
GG4 Bx4 = GG4 x Unbroken Chain
Thank you Jerry = Snow dog x Gorilla Dawg
Hell Star = Corey cut x Hell Breath

So now I just need to start to flower out some bits and pieces and make selections

When they're popped il show ya some more pics but for now

I'm thinking pop the gg4 bx4 cos man that just sounds sexy

All opposed say nay

Blazeee

Veteran
Hey there mate

Heres the Jaffacake cookies, grown by my mate in soil

She has a very orange cookie smell to her, smells bang on to my granola funk #3 pheno that i had a while back but decided to drop.

I will have to see what shes saying in the smoke department once shes dry.

In terms of orangeness though the Super Orange Glue wins IMO, SOG smells like a fresh orange peel etc, very strong and sweet, whereas the orange smell in the Jaffacake cookie smells diluted, not pure orange if you get what im saying, more of a orange cookie smell to her.

Anyway heres the pics incase your curious how she comes out

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

bigganjabud

Hey there mate

Heres the Jaffacake cookies, grown by my mate in soil

She has a very orange cookie smell to her, smells bang on to my granola funk #3 pheno that i had a while back but decided to drop.

I will have to see what shes saying in the smoke department once shes dry.

In terms of orangeness though the Super Orange Glue wins IMO, SOG smells like a fresh orange peel etc, very strong and sweet, whereas the orange smell in the Jaffacake cookie smells diluted, not pure orange if you get what im saying, more of a orange cookie smell to her.

Anyway heres the pics incase your curious how she comes out

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

Hmmm nom nom nom that looks delicious brother b

Can't wait to flower one or two but they're taking ages to put out roots tho!!

Couple other things that were mere seedlings when I got the cuts have moved amazingly and might even need potting up soonish!!