What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bgb and zam looking for a couple mums!!

B

bigganjabud

Bit of colour

picture.php

B

bigganjabud

picture.php

They all look strong a couple runts and a couple stunners in the line up

Only a few have survived tbh

Oh well its the joy of the chase I suppose

The outstanding lookers are the

Cherry bomb (back left)
Gshc bx (front and center)
Dank cherry heads (right)
Jaffa caked cookies (behind the beast)

Also got some other bits to throw into the mix

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View Image

They all look strong a couple runts and a couple stunners in the line up

Only a few have survived tbh

Oh well its the joy of the chase I suppose

The outstanding lookers are the

Cherry bomb (back left)
Gshc bx (front and center)
Dank cherry heads (right)
Jaffa caked cookies (behind the beast)

Also got some other bits to throw into the mix

Looking very nice bgb.. im finding it hard keeping up with your bloody diarys but enjoy the reads..:tiphat:

B

bigganjabud

Newsflash

The following lady's are absolutely different to my usual smells and experiences

Cherry bomb
(beefy Fruity and just really offensive tbh)
This is a very vigorous girl

Gshc bx
(almost a chemical smell)

Dank cherry heads
(meaty piney floral tones)

And they only less than 10" tall and clearly vegging along nicely

Bigganjabud and zamzia I need some friends like yourselves in my life! Good luck with the venture. Nice to see some fellow brits passionate about the mj. I’ve been searching high and low for strains to no avail!

B

bigganjabud

Bigganjabud and zamzia I need some friends like yourselves in my life! Good luck with the venture. Nice to see some fellow brits passionate about the mj. I’ve been searching high and low for strains to no avail!

Lol

zamzia

Veteran

You need to get your post count up bro!

Cloneman

Veteran

You need to see your mate....i wonder how he's doing, probably caught up in his tool belt

Yeah my post count is a bit shocking, more of a stalker than a poster but I couldn’t help myself when I seen the strains you gentlemen are working with!

I miss my mate dearly and truly to be fair, he posted some magnificent, motivational trees that got me into this madness in the first place. Before I spoke to heath I was getting like 0.4 gpw. Couple conversations with that man and it doubled, and on some runs tripled. I don’t have any means of communication with him though so I haven’t heard of him for a lonnnggg time.

How the strains coming along? I know a lad near me who did the Jaffa dog, it was a nice smoke and I don’t think it yielded bad either.