What's new

Best Strain for that fruity fruity taste?

30years

from clone I'm digging green ribbon. train wreck x green crack x afgooey. very fast finish, under 8 weeks, and high potency, highest I've seen on this-26% for a fruity terp strain. absolute terp monster. killer outdoor too but a bit botyritis prone due to gummy thick flowers. built and bred for indoor work.

bigbag

Veteran
Reeferman's Harmony can be really fruity( lemon, grapefruit and/or strawberry) with a nice Kushy undertone...!;)

TedNugget

Skunk 1 is an easy to find fruity strain and an easy to grow reliable yielded from what I remember.
Cali O I remember having a pretty fruit taste. Not sure if seeds are available anymore or not. I'm sure it's around somewhere.

B

bench warmer

3 plants of TGA's Jillybean (each from seed) produced fruit flavours and had impressive potency. My better half swears by it for warding off monthly cramps.

TerpeneDream

Lemon: Ohio Lemon G, Airborne OG

Berry: Blueberry, Flo, Shishkaberry

Orange/Pineapple: JillyBean

Chocolate/Grape: Chunky Diesel

Last edited:

litebuzz

I love berries and sweet smokes myself. The bestest yummiest I had was a Dutch passion strawberry cough....back in like 08 or 09. It was a very consistent pheno for like 5 years. I miss it. I'm trying all new ones...Fruit Punch, Blue Dream, super lemon haze, nebula, cookies n cream, purple trainwreck and pineapple chunk.

Tga subcool genetics are rumored to have been selected for flavor/taste. However I have heard also that they aren't the most potent.

Agent orange is a great choice. A Bx or f2 clone only called double agent orange is simply amazing. As soon as you harvest a huge cloud of clementime/ calamansi citrus amazing goodness.

Castroman

Tga subcool genetics are rumored to have been selected for flavor/taste. However I have heard also that they aren't the most potent.

3 plants of TGA's Jillybean (each from seed) produced fruit flavours and had impressive potency. My better half swears by it for warding off monthly cramps.

Looks like there is a running controversy about TGA strains' worth, I wonder if some of the ill will is related to the Subcool's personality. In any case, for fruity taste I would give C99 x Sweet Tooth a try (BeanHoarder sells them at H3MPD3POTCA website, I hear it produces very good Pineapple / Grapefruit flavor combinations with killer potency.

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Have long since moved on from TGA, tried a whack of his shit, great bag appeal and great taste (i.e. Querkle)...weak buzz.

Peace
BM

Attachments

• Querkle_Dry_1.jpg
    Querkle_Dry_1.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Querkle_1.jpg
    Querkle_1.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Querkle_2.jpg
    Querkle_2.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 4
Bud_Man have you tried Qrazy Train? I am wondering about the potency. Should be higher than Querkle considering the lineage Train Wreck X Trinity X Purple Urkle X Space Queen

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Never tried Qrazy Train. After running Vortex, Jack the Ripper, Querkle and Agent Orange I gave up. Built up a tolerance to Querkle so fast, I was mixing it with oil and hash by week two! Gifted 2 packs of Jilly Bean and Space Dawg to a buddy, got tired of the same ol' same ol'. Some of my buddies like his stuff but I've never come across anything that I 'remotely' call top shelf.

Peace
BM

Castroman

Never tried Qrazy Train. After running Vortex, Jack the Ripper, Querkle and Agent Orange I gave up. Built up a tolerance to Querkle so fast, I was mixing it with oil and hash by week two! Gifted 2 packs of Jilly Bean and Space Dawg to a buddy, got tired of the same ol' same ol'. Some of my buddies like his stuff but I've never come across anything that I 'remotely' call top shelf. Peace
BM

Thank you for your honest opinion about Subcool's gear. Surprised that even the highly touted (by some) Jack the Ripper was not potent enough. I would love your recommendation for strains that you can call top shelf, what are you keepers?

Latest posts

Latest posts