What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Strain for that fruity fruity taste?

30years

from clone I'm digging green ribbon. train wreck x green crack x afgooey. very fast finish, under 8 weeks, and high potency, highest I've seen on this-26% for a fruity terp strain. absolute terp monster. killer outdoor too but a bit botyritis prone due to gummy thick flowers. built and bred for indoor work.

bigbag

Veteran
Reeferman's Harmony can be really fruity( lemon, grapefruit and/or strawberry) with a nice Kushy undertone...!;)

TedNugget

Skunk 1 is an easy to find fruity strain and an easy to grow reliable yielded from what I remember.
Cali O I remember having a pretty fruit taste. Not sure if seeds are available anymore or not. I'm sure it's around somewhere.

B

bench warmer

3 plants of TGA's Jillybean (each from seed) produced fruit flavours and had impressive potency. My better half swears by it for warding off monthly cramps.

TerpeneDream

Lemon: Ohio Lemon G, Airborne OG

Berry: Blueberry, Flo, Shishkaberry

Orange/Pineapple: JillyBean

Chocolate/Grape: Chunky Diesel

Last edited:

litebuzz

I love berries and sweet smokes myself. The bestest yummiest I had was a Dutch passion strawberry cough....back in like 08 or 09. It was a very consistent pheno for like 5 years. I miss it. I'm trying all new ones...Fruit Punch, Blue Dream, super lemon haze, nebula, cookies n cream, purple trainwreck and pineapple chunk.

Tga subcool genetics are rumored to have been selected for flavor/taste. However I have heard also that they aren't the most potent.

Agent orange is a great choice. A Bx or f2 clone only called double agent orange is simply amazing. As soon as you harvest a huge cloud of clementime/ calamansi citrus amazing goodness.

Castroman

Tga subcool genetics are rumored to have been selected for flavor/taste. However I have heard also that they aren't the most potent.

3 plants of TGA's Jillybean (each from seed) produced fruit flavours and had impressive potency. My better half swears by it for warding off monthly cramps.

Looks like there is a running controversy about TGA strains' worth, I wonder if some of the ill will is related to the Subcool's personality. In any case, for fruity taste I would give C99 x Sweet Tooth a try (BeanHoarder sells them at H3MPD3POTCA website, I hear it produces very good Pineapple / Grapefruit flavor combinations with killer potency.

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Have long since moved on from TGA, tried a whack of his shit, great bag appeal and great taste (i.e. Querkle)...weak buzz.

Peace
BM

Attachments

• Querkle_Dry_1.jpg
    Querkle_Dry_1.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Querkle_1.jpg
    Querkle_1.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Querkle_2.jpg
    Querkle_2.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 4
Bud_Man have you tried Qrazy Train? I am wondering about the potency. Should be higher than Querkle considering the lineage Train Wreck X Trinity X Purple Urkle X Space Queen

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Never tried Qrazy Train. After running Vortex, Jack the Ripper, Querkle and Agent Orange I gave up. Built up a tolerance to Querkle so fast, I was mixing it with oil and hash by week two! Gifted 2 packs of Jilly Bean and Space Dawg to a buddy, got tired of the same ol' same ol'. Some of my buddies like his stuff but I've never come across anything that I 'remotely' call top shelf.

Peace
BM

Castroman

Never tried Qrazy Train. After running Vortex, Jack the Ripper, Querkle and Agent Orange I gave up. Built up a tolerance to Querkle so fast, I was mixing it with oil and hash by week two! Gifted 2 packs of Jilly Bean and Space Dawg to a buddy, got tired of the same ol' same ol'. Some of my buddies like his stuff but I've never come across anything that I 'remotely' call top shelf. Peace
BM

Thank you for your honest opinion about Subcool's gear. Surprised that even the highly touted (by some) Jack the Ripper was not potent enough. I would love your recommendation for strains that you can call top shelf, what are you keepers?