What's new

best nirvana strain?

A

Amstel Light

I know must have been asked a thousand times but maybe there is new data in? purple power looks good is it a true purple strain?

Toad

These questions generally get negative feedback. There is no such thing as best...

Its like asking what is the best food? What is the best color?

See what I'm getting at?

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i can vouch for papaya if you like a strong, heavy, trippy weed. nice smell too

v.

S

Seismic

Iv'e only grown blue mystic and k2 from nirvana, but both were pretty nice, especially the k2, it was extremely frosty. The only thing though, is with the blue mystic, it seemed like the male to female ratio was a bit bad, and finding a nice yielding blueberry smelling pheno like I had would probably take a bit of selection.:2cents:

Here is a couple pics of the nice Blue mystic pheno I found.
picture.php

picture.php

For reference, this was under a 400w cmh, and in organic soil.

Good luck with whatever you decide to go with.

ReeferRon

Their White Rhino is pretty stable, easy to grow, and packs a nice medical grade indica buzz. I couldn't say it's their best as its the only one of their strains I have grown out. But it's definitely quality for the price and has opened me up to trying some of their other stuff.:joint:

A

Amstel Light

These questions generally get negative feedback. There is no such thing as best...

Its like asking what is the best food? What is the best color?

See what I'm getting at?
your right should be "the best you have grown before".

HydroFarmer

Pure Power Plant....Nirvana

Pure Power Plant....Nirvana

Here there were at 6 weeks bloom...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Just did the chop last night...let them go 8 weeks...very sticky and frost buds..very easy to trim and manicure..I will post harvest pics in my gallery if you wanna have a look see...

Oh and the smoke is very good...:joint:

A

Amstel Light

Out of the 4 I grew - Cali O, NL, Blue Mystic & WW - WW was easily the best.

looks like WW and papaya

ive grown ice and ww WW was the best of the two...
another vote for the WW

i can vouch for papaya if you like a strong, heavy, trippy weed. nice smell too

v.

i do like all of those things:joint:

Their White Rhino is pretty stable, easy to grow, and packs a nice medical grade indica buzz. I couldn't say it's their best as its the only one of their strains I have grown out. But it's definitely quality for the price and has opened me up to trying some of their other stuff.:joint:

well now we have a WR vote interesting

S

Seismic

Well, I was lucky enough to get it in the only pack of mystic that I bought, though from reading the other blue mystic grows here on icmag, it seems that finding one that retains the blueberry smell, but yields like this one did is a bit rare. Imo, I would get a pack of k2, there wasn't a whole lot of variation in the pack I got, they were all pretty good:joint:

A

Amstel Light

Well, I was lucky enough to get it in the only pack of mystic that I bought, though from reading the other blue mystic grows here on icmag, it seems that finding one that retains the blueberry smell, but yields like this one did is a bit rare. Imo, I would get a pack of k2, there wasn't a whole lot of variation in the pack I got, they were all pretty good:joint:

K-2 huh? hell they are only 25$ maybe get 3 strains? is the a-k 48 a nice knock off?

S

Seismic

I have heard good things about the ak48 here on the boards, as some people seem to say that getting the cherry Ak phenotype is now easier in a pack of ak48, than in the current packs of serious ak47. I would search around here for more info to make sure, but for the price they are worth a shot:2cents:

A

Amstel Light

whats the word on shipping and receiving? do they stealth package?

S

Seismic

If it's through the bay or boo, I wouldn't even trip, put your order through, and in no time you'll have your beans.:joint:

H

hard rain

The only Nirvana I've grown is Chitral which I quite liked. Pleasant uplifting indica high but not all that strong.

Latest posts

Latest posts