What's new

best nirvana strain?

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
order through the boo or bay.. the bay has weekend specials sometimes of like 4 nirvaa's for cheap or 6 for like 100 or someshit.. if yuo want nirvana thats the way to go use to be every weekend not sure if they still on special....

C

CheifnBud2

Dont grow strains cause they are purple. "true purple strain" means nothing.

Ak48, blue mystic, crystal, white rhino, Aurora and jockhorror are all safe bets.

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran
The strain that taught me the best?

B52

My keeper was a hermi prone lil bitch that would clone well and was really good quality.

I just bought a pack of LUI - they were a lil old, but I have confidence

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran
PS - I grew out Purple Power ONCE. Bought 2 packs - gave the second pack away

It didn't purple, and it wasn't power.

Definatly my most disapointing GN strain.

R

r13f

just ordered some from the boo last sat,
they showed up today in CA no prob
they are top 44 plus some other kinds

X

xinsanewickedx

i grew out k2 about 6 years ago i remember i got a very good yield and was ok smoke.

yoss33

Veteran
Me and a neighbour grower have grown the following Nirvana strains:
Jock Horror - The best high for a sativa lover like me. Very positive and uplifting. Good yields for such a grass.
Afghan - Strong stupefying stone. For me it was plain boring.
Aurora Indica - Much better (pleasant and interesting) high than the Afghan. Sweet taste. Very high yields. Best commercial Nirvana strain.
Pure Power Plant - Vigorous plants, quick high yields of good looking and smelly buds. The high is truly powerful, not tiring, but for me it lacks character, boring with empty headed indica feeling. Good laugh with friends though!
White Widow - Somewhat low yields of a very good grass - VERY strong high to the point of being trippy at times.
Top44 - High yields of weak grass

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
Aurora Indica is a real good fielding indica....with a nice taste

Papaya is worth a try...smoked several Pheons from a friend and they all were bomb...also the ones i had it at the dam.....I was fucking impressed from it!! I was a hardcore Smoker these days...only strong topNotch bonghits made me high!!! But a joint from Papaya was like a bonghit....it hits my right in my face!!!

Big Beans

Beans Means Highns
ICMag Donor
I had two seeds of aurora indica both turned out girls but one was weedy like hemp the other was a dark resinous keeper with a lovely warm indica stone

PPP was a very racy sativa.

I'd like to try theo White rhino and jock horror

oregon_guy

I have grown out thier W Widow, W Rhino, AK, J Horror, Afghan, B Mystic, Bubbl, H Kush and more that I cannot think of at the moment.

I thought the AK was great as well as the WR. The WR was not a big yeilder but both are quality smoke. Have Bubblelicious and Hindu Kush curing right now so will soon see what the quality of those are.

:joint:

I'm on my first grow so I'll have to second white widows vote also when does it start to put on weight? They're on day 26 and i've heard it doesn't put it on till late in flower j/w if yall would give me a range.

A

Amstel Light

just ordered some from the boo last sat,
they showed up today in CA no prob
they are top 44 plus some other kinds
so what was the turnaround on that order?

I had two seeds of aurora indica both turned out girls but one was weedy like hemp the other was a dark resinous keeper with a lovely warm indica stone

PPP was a very racy sativa.

I'd like to try theo White rhino and jock horror

i only do it in the wintetr months so so i cant afford a hit and miss strain thcx for the info

I have grown out thier W Widow, W Rhino, AK, J Horror, Afghan, B Mystic, Bubbl, H Kush and more that I cannot think of at the moment.

I thought the AK was great as well as the WR. The WR was not a big yeilder but both are quality smoke. Have Bubblelicious and Hindu Kush curing right now so will soon see what the quality of those are.

:joint:

what is the greatest yielder and most solid geneticly??

thcx all!! looking like the "A to the mofoing K" so far. will be ordering 10 days or so.

whyme2

You take a chance with any seeds. Will they sprout? Male, Female, or the dreaded hermie? Some normal pheno, some super keeper pheno, or possibly ditch weed. I have grown AK-48 (great), AI (not my fave, I prefer sativa over indica - but very strong and stinky), and Master Kush (no females - all males)
I did cross one of my AK's with the 2 best looking Master Kush. The smoke from this cross is very good as well, however seems to have more stone and less high than the AK.

Good Luck

kaneboy

i grew white rhino and northern lights and they both were as good as the big dollar strains .the rhino blew a lot of people away with its potency and is very good if you need to sleep and nl was a all round very nice smoke ,bag appeal and very quick in the flower dep and i only have done a couple grows of each

SmokzAlone

AL- I just got some beans from the boo, 7 days total from the time I hit the submit button to the time i got the beans in the mail. West coast USA.

Latest posts

Latest posts