What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best e-cig for wax/ hash

Are any of these good to smoke buds with, or just hash wax and oil? My girl is looking to start vaping her buds and I'm fairly clueless on the subject.

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
Every one I know puts straight bho into their pens, with the one dab at a time carts or atomizer being more popular cuz you get the best flavor that way. Get the vaped glass globe for your ego, it is by far the easiest to use.

:D

this thing is cool !!! can't wait to make some bho and vape it. i vaped my tincture tonight and it worked marvelously !!! ;)

joe guy

image.jpg
We love our ego t with I think the guy called it a cone or funnel somthing or another.. With the nicotine deal and a worm blower full of nicotine juice.. It gets pretty hot and has no problem at all sizzling up my oil . It's not shatter but chips I guess.. I just keep a glob in a lil ashtray with a razor and stab the glob and pull up and it breaks off and I roll bb size balls drop it in twist the top on , push the button wait one second and lightly hit it and wallllaaa big bho clouds anywhere, Walmart, safe way , swap meet , it dosnt matter..
But the size cloud dose go down a lil bit when your almost on dead batt.. Other than that BEST 50 bucks I've invested in smoking tools ever hands down.. Ill see how much a bb size weighs tonite when I reload it but I'd bet a point is all I put in it at once

joe guy

image.jpg
It glows pretty good I wouldnt stick my toung in it that's for sure lol
I wouldnt even want to touch it with my finger lol
But very happy with my standard ego t

Last edited:

GP73LPC

Veteran
vaped my first bho today out of my ru vaped glass globe.

got me high as fuck !!!

M

mda232

I've had that one GP73, it had that weird taste and produced smoke even without oil in it. Anyone know of any that DONT produce that nasty taste?

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've had that one GP73, it had that weird taste and produced smoke even without oil in it. Anyone know of any that DONT produce that nasty taste?

We tested that same one and it uses a bare skillet, instead of a wick system, which worked well, so it may have been your unit.

The nasty phenolic plastic taste that rears its ugly head with any system that boils away the oil pool, is because cannabinoids are a phenolic. Once you boil away the lighter tastier elements, you are left with the heavier and not so tasty ones.

We liked this type of skillet, because it doesn't have room for a pool and you have to load smaller charges, that don't end up as phenolic tasting as large carts do.

I liked the instant feedback the globe affords, but alas I broke it on about day three and am awaiting a replacement to resume testing.

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Gray Wolf, I've almost pulled the trigger on a globe e-skillet but have discovered there are the name brand units "RU Vaped" and then there are no name brands (without the logo on the dome). Been mulling over which one to get for a few weeks now.

Which have/will you be testing out?

Edit: added photos
No name brand
mJ3rUjeQ2V87n00o5QsxbCg.jpg

RU Vaped
micro-vaped_1.jpg

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

I got my pen and dome attachment a few weeks ago. I love the dome attachment thing. It's great for bubble hash, wax, shatter, oil, etc. It heats up within 5 seconds and gives you a nice smooth hit.

Cleaning it can be a pain, though. I think I damaged the heating element trying to remove some old hash residue last weekend. It still works but not as well. I've ordered this one to try it out:

https://www.gotvape.com/vaporizer/v...10-titanium-dome-attachment-instructions.html

That one comes with 3 replacement heating chambers in case I mess something up with the first one.

M

mda232

Weird, the one I had (RUVAPED brand) had a little coiled wire that ran across the middle of a little plastic circle that you put the oil in, inside of a dome. Where can you purchase the bare skillets as pictured?

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got that Halo dome attachment tonight. It has a mesh screen above the heating element. The other one I have looks just like the RU Vaped one posted by GP73LPC and budelight, only it's not labelled.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I took a picture of the first hit. My first thought was it wasn't strong enough. I took another hit before I realized I'm high as fuck. Didn't mean to get this high.

The taste wasn't as good compared to my other one, but that's just going off one sample so far. It's hard to tell for sure. I ordered more replacement nails that look like my old one so I'll be able to do some more testing.

http://www.ruvaped.com/shop/globe-replacement-nails/

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess the pics turn out tiny when I upload from my phone. This one looks bigger.

picture.php

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The unit has no name on it, but the carry case is labeled eGo.

Gray Wolf, I've almost pulled the trigger on a globe e-skillet but have discovered there are the name brand units "RU Vaped" and then there are no name brands (without the logo on the dome). Been mulling over which one to get for a few weeks now.

Which have/will you be testing out?

Edit: added photos
No name brand
View Image

RU Vaped
View Image

hammalamma

Veteran
So, I work at an e-cig store now, and the ruvaped globe is the original. I just made an order for the clone globes and I will report back after trying them out. They[ruvaped] also has silicone "slick" sheets and erl containers with different compartments. There is also new skillet/globes with titanium wire coils. We just got their whole lineup in store.

Those halo ones look really intesting! Gonna have to get an order together for that place.

I'm learning a lot at this new job, especially rebuilding atomizers, hopefully I will have more to add to the convo shortly, but so far ruvaped is the way to go for medicinal e-cig use.

Bigj15971597

I use an atmos raw for wax. It works great and I haven't had any problems with it. U can get them on eBay for 70$. I have two one for wax and one for flower.

GP73LPC

Veteran
i've been learning more and more and more about vape pens/e-cigs.

i now have successfully re-wicked a bottom coil clearomizer using cotton. i now know how to re-coil (youtube, lol ) and have ordered the 32 gauge kanthal wire.

i am more than certain these ceramic heads can be re-wicked with cotton. i will take one that i have mostly worn out (although now a re-wicking will prolly fix it) and see if i can take it apart and do a re-coil also.

GP73LPC

Veteran
Weird, the one I had (RUVAPED brand) had a little coiled wire that ran across the middle of a little plastic circle that you put the oil in, inside of a dome. Where can you purchase the bare skillets as pictured?

ruvaped . com

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
My Glass Globe (Just the top adapter, I paid $20) arrived yesterday...
...stupidly i sent it to an address i only can get mail from on weekdays! Shitfuck.

91eogBucH6L._SY550_.jpg

Guess ill have to wait another 24 hours till i can try it out.

Does anyone know if/how to condition these setups?

Cheers,
Budelight

Latest posts

Latest posts