What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best e-cig for wax/ hash

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
zedd. lol i def kno that alot of the pen vapes are mondified joyes w diff brands printed on box, but atmost thermo is def a POS, i got an atmos thermo on sale and it melted itself after giving several rubbery tasting hits

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thermovape revolution is fucking garbage. They even sent me a replacement ceramic disk and its still crap. shitty design

I also own a 1st gen omicron and that sucks also.

i've yet to find a replacement for my ti nail and torch

dab all day :biggrin:

picture.php

Last edited:

Jhonny

are you sure that egos/lavatubes & ceramic carto/clearomizers work well with thick oils??

I'm considering to buy a lavatube with this kind of cartos (they look very similar to the omicron carts) or CE3-4 clearomizers:

CE2%20Ceramic%20Cartomizer%20for%20510.jpg

CE2%20Ceramic%20Cartomizer%20for%20510_01.jpg

13280262890.jpg

my 2nd post in 6 years lol !

World record!!!

Cu again in april 2018!
:biggrin:

Rouge

Anyone ever tried the EverSmoke e-cig? ......... lots of vapor!.......... compatible with 510 types cartomizers?............ any good for cannabis?

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
i am thinking about the provari, does it do hash?

and do i understand correctly that the lava tube does hash?

BagAppeal

i like the micro vaped, and micro g, and the cloud.. the micro vaped is my favorite so far, with the glass top.. all make good smoke..

OGShush

I like my Omicron V2 quite a bit. Once you sort out how to take a hit you can get good sized clouds. You can pre-load up to a gram and so far I haven't had a leak. I've replaced the batteries once, the cartridges seem to last quite a while before you need to replace them. Service seems pretty good, they seem more than willing to stand by their product. I've tried a friends atmos raw (sucked) and an oddly named rebranded e cig that worked about as well as the Omicron, but needed to be reloaded more often. Hope that helps.

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Hey Avinash.miles & TacomaComa- were you able to find a ti nail replacement?

Like you, I too am on the hunt... Had a vape-off with a few friends but only got to try out 1 wax vape pen (also tried Pax and another flower pen)so not much to compare

SpaceshipNelson

Get an Ego-C with usb passthroguh, a joyetech 510 low resistance atomizer, a drip tip and a cone. remove the bridge from the atomizer. all of this will cost you less then 30 bucks and you can take rips that rival dabs. its my current setup right now and im loving it.

Could you elaborate? with pics even?
I get what you're getting at, but I'd like a visual of how you piece it all together. . .

GP73LPC

Veteran
i also would like clorox to elaborate.

i recently made a VG based tincture, but would be interested in the method of vaping oil that clorox suggested.

i also already own a couple ego passthru 1000mah batteries so i am part of the way there.

is this a drip or two for each session, each hit, every couple hits?

thanks in advance from a oil vaping newb :D

:tiphat:

hammalamma

Veteran
i also would like clorox to elaborate.

i recently made a VG based tincture, but would be interested in the method of vaping oil that clorox suggested.

i also already own a couple ego passthru 1000mah batteries so i am part of the way there.

is this a drip or two for each session, each hit, every couple hits?

thanks in advance from a oil vaping newb :D

:tiphat:

Every one I know puts straight bho into their pens, with the one dab at a time carts or atomizer being more popular cuz you get the best flavor that way. Get the vaped glass globe for your ego, it is by far the easiest to use.

GP73LPC

Veteran
thanks clorox. :tiphat:

one more question, how many puffs to get b4 re-dripping?

GP73LPC

Veteran
Every one I know puts straight bho into their pens, with the one dab at a time carts or atomizer being more popular cuz you get the best flavor that way. Get the vaped glass globe for your ego, it is by far the easiest to use.

so you can use wax, oil and bho in the glass globe?

watching some youtube vids now

GP73LPC

Veteran
not sure how an oil would work in the glass globe, but if it does, i'm sold. got one in my cart :D

obviously a wax works well, but an oil too??? :confused:

Somebody_Else

Get an Ego-C with usb passthroguh, a joyetech 510 low resistance atomizer, a drip tip and a cone. remove the bridge from the atomizer. all of this will cost you less then 30 bucks and you can take rips that rival dabs. its my current setup right now and im loving it.

Have you tried this with a low resistance (1.5 ohm) 306? They will need a different drip tip, but they get hotter than the 510 and the taste is even better IMO. They're 510 threaded so they'll fit your equipment just fine. I use mine on an ego-t (variable volt ego) and once you find the voltage that works best for you the hits can be huge.

GP73LPC

Veteran

i couldn't resist. :facepalm:

i bought one for future use when i start making bho/wax. in the meantime, i am guessing i could vape my tincture if i put several drops on the nail and kept the thing upright ;)

with that said, i can't wait to dab some bho, yum !!! :D :woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts