What's new

Best Burger....

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
ok franchise i got a few
fuddruckers
whataburger
hooters all with bacon and cheese

then of course my very own backyard burger. with bacon, avacado, onion cheese slice of ham. and some green chile. cant tell what i put into my meat.. mmmm ima make some today.. peace..

sack

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
Wacky Tobacky said:
5 guys is pretty good.

I second that! Five Guys started up in my hometown many years ago and just recently has started expanding around the country. Awesome burgers and fries! Any greasy burger fan should try them out.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DailyTHC said:
Any one ever have a kobe beef burger? Once I ordered one at a local burger joint and it was tasty but not extraordinary. The next time I tried it it was at a nice place in NYC and I ordered it and it came as like 5 mini burgers (white castle style, but waaaaay better). It was amazing! Is Kobe Beef usually so hit or miss?
OK, I'm going to give you hell for this.

The Kobe Beef Burger is the stupidest thing on the planet (concerning beef). The whole idea behind Kobe Beef is the marbling of the fat throughout the meat itself. Which infuses with the beef (while cooking)to give you a fantastic tasting steak.

When you grind up the Kobe Beef, you are destroying what makes Kobe Beef, Kobe Beef!

AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here's what Anthony Bourdain has to say n the subject -
Enterprising restauranteurs are now offering the "Kobe Beef Burger", enticingly priced at near or above $100 a pop. And if there's a better way to prove one's total ignorance of all three words - Kobe, beef, and burger - this, my friends, is it. It's the trifecta of dumbass. The Kobe experience is principally about the marbling, the even distribution of fat through lean. A hamburger is a bunch of lean beef thrown into a grinder with varying degrees of fat. If you are foolish enough to order a Kobe burger, you are entirely missing the point. Firstly, the fat will melt right out of the thing while cooking. Secondly, you are asking the chef to destroy the very textural notes for which Kobe is valued by smarter people. Thirdly, for an eight ounce Kobe burger, you are paying for the chef to feed you all the outer fat and scrap bits he trimmed off the outside of his "real" Kobe so he can afford to serve properly trimmed steaks to wiser patrons who know what the hell they're doing. And fourthly, you're paying a hundred bucks for a freakin' hamburger! Get over yourself! You've already established you're too drunk and stupid to enjoy it in the first place.
:rant:

Last edited:

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
^^^yeah, but I still wanna try the $40.00 hamburger :yummy: ..
It was a a Kobe beef burger from someplace in new york,, I saw it on the news, but I suspect the only news worthy thing about it that its 40 dollors and people are paying it. but I still want one.... maybe someday...
:bat:

D

daisy jane

Just gotta say practically any burger from Sonic is great! Now, if we are talking about chicken sandwiches, it is all about Chick Fila. Yummy

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
daisy jane said:
Just gotta say practically any burger from Sonic is great! Now, if we are talking about chicken sandwiches, it is all about Chick Fila. Yummy

Ya know, I see lots of people love Chik Fil A but I always end up with a soggy bread sandwich because of that foil thing they put the sandwich in. The moisture condenses inside and wets the bun. Yuck. Maybe I should stop doing drive-thru :pointlaug

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
I have 2 within driving distance that are worth the trip, Nobby's and Big Chico Burger. Both are real excellent Mom and Pop places, I try to stay away from the chain restaurants.

DailyTHC

GOT_BUD? said:
OK, I'm going to give you hell for this.

The Kobe Beef Burger is the stupidest thing on the planet (concerning beef). The whole idea behind Kobe Beef is the marbling of the fat throughout the meat itself. Which infuses with the beef (while cooking)to give you a fantastic tasting steak.

When you grind up the Kobe Beef, you are destroying what makes Kobe Beef, Kobe Beef!

AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here's what Anthony Bourdain has to say n the subject -
:rant:

Haha I know the stupidity of it, but thanks for the additional info. It really was good, but so should any $40 burger. Better than $75 mac n cheese like all the super chic and expensive hotspots that think they are too cool for school.

And I really like Anthony Bourdain. You ever see the article he wrote dissecting and cutting up ever single person on the food network? Haha great read.

Peace
:joint: The bong rips I took when I sat down are kicking in yay :woohoo:

AmishFarmer

I am going to have to say Denny's Beer Barrel Pub.They have some good burgers.they are better know for thier big and huge burgers.This place is in the middle of nowhere,middle of Pennsylvania(same thing).Yes that is a real burger.I got the picture off thier site.

If i'm going to pay $100 for a burger,it better weigh 20 pounds.

tacobell530

KGB47 said:
I have 2 within driving distance that are worth the trip, Nobby's and Big Chico Burger. Both are real excellent Mom and Pop places, I try to stay away from the chain restaurants.

I agree, it cant doesnt get much better then the locally owned places.

The Graduate also has really great burgers..good quality beef too.

G

In and Out is soo goood!!! today I had a Jack in The Box sirloin pretty good for JITB!

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
Here in Australia we've got Hungry Jacks (a Burger King franchise, basically the same thing), anyway they've got an "Aussie Burger", the key ingredients being BACON, EGG, and BEETROOT (as well as cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion and the flame-grilled all-beef pattie), it's one of my favourites:
burger5.jpg

Last edited:

tokinsmokin

eatlikekings said:
crazy.. looks exactly like the in-n-out by my house, with the del taco in the background next to it. yeah, pretty sure thats it.. SD baby

The Del Taco is behind the In n Out guy, not through that window that we can see in the picture. I know which one your talking about off sports arena.