What's new

Best Burger....

ok, this shit is sick..

go to jack-in-the-box, and get a chicken sandwich ($1), two tacos ($1), and ask for some ranch aka buttermilk sause. grab a taco and bite around the edges of it until all the hard part is gone (you should know what i mean haha). put that taco in the sandwich n spread some of that ranch over it, and you got yourself a meal. oh man... brings me back.. greatest shit ever

G

eatlikekings said:
ok, this shit is sick..

go to jack-in-the-box, and get a chicken sandwich ($1), two tacos ($1), and ask for some ranch aka buttermilk sause. grab a taco and bite around the edges of it until all the hard part is gone (you should know what i mean haha). put that taco in the sandwich n spread some of that ranch over it, and you got yourself a meal. oh man... brings me back.. greatest shit ever

I've been to Jack in the Box over 500 times(think I'm kidding? I'm not), and that's one of the most brilliant things I've ever heard of. Oh, and their "franks red hot sauce" is solid. Not sure if it's actually "Franks", but it's solid. Their Sourdough Jack is no slouch either, minus the tomatoes, that is.

Nikijad4210

Veteran
Papulz said:
burgers in paradise did a pretty good job if i recall correctly, i think that was in the florida keys... however i know fuddruckers rocks for a solid burger just about everytime and thats a pretty big chain all over the US
Was that in Key West? I vaguely remember seeing some place with a similar name in the Margaritaville/Sloppy Joe's vacinity off the town. I wouldn't doubt it if it's another one of Jimmy Buffet's joints.

B

Boxy Brown

how about this 200 patty cheese burger

20Burger.jpg

DailyTHC

Any one ever have a kobe beef burger? Once I ordered one at a local burger joint and it was tasty but not extraordinary. The next time I tried it it was at a nice place in NYC and I ordered it and it came as like 5 mini burgers (white castle style, but waaaaay better). It was amazing! Is Kobe Beef usually so hit or miss?

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Dam I just got back from Applebees and had a Chipolti blue cheese bacon burger. :woohoo:
Ummmm Ummmmm goooooooddd :yummy: :yummy:

G

Guest 18340

I gotta go with Fuddruckers. Especially after doing 50 bong hits of whitewidow :yoinks:

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
i thought it was but my memory of florida in general just sort of blurs together.. i recall an abundance of that key west feel-vibe to the place but i dont see a location listed on cheeseburgers in paradise's website... who knows

Danksta

Boxy Brown said:
how about this 200 patty cheese burger

20Burger.jpg

Ive read threads on other forums of people handling this beast...
They say that by the 10th patty the grease turns even the hardest of men into a little schoolboy...

Reminds me of when I 'doubled the meat' on a double bacon cheese burger at Wendy's... I had that grease taste in my mouth for 4 hours straight afterwards... gross.

Yummybud

Veteran
yeah I think you won't be feeling good when you eat 20 burger patties lol.

that's not a burger you're just eating ground beef.

this thread is making me hungry now going to go to Mcdonalds and get a double quarter pounder with cheese lol, now that makes you feel sick after eating it......

GreenDreamz

In-n-Out for me, but this is just to much. :yoinks:

Edit: i just noticed the dude getting these burgers looks stoned. LOL

Last edited:
G

Yummybud said:
that's not a burger you're just eating ground beef.

Very True. As cool as it is to see a huge burger or one with 20 patties, having a single bite that it just meat and/or cheese just doesn't do it for me. Got to have meat, cheese, bacon, mayo, and ketchup on every bite. Mmmmmm.

GreenDreamz said:
In-n-Out for me, but this is just to much. :yoinks:

Edit: i just noticed the dude getting these burgers looks stoned. LOL

crazy.. looks exactly like the in-n-out by my house, with the del taco in the background next to it. yeah, pretty sure thats it.. SD baby

Latest posts

Latest posts