What's new

Best Burger....

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

how many 'best burgers' can a guy have in a lifetime? I'm thinking
it's mostly a matter of how hungry you are (munchies enhanced)
and perhaps how juicy/greasy that burger is when served up hot.

HPIM3046.jpg

I stopped @ this A&W Restaurant/Drive In two
nights ago, they make a great burger, I ordered
the $4.99 Bacon Cheeseburger combo & upgraded
it to onion rings & a root beer float, came to only
$6.40 w/tax.

Two different bars in the Bemidji MN area serve up
a great burger; The Corner Bar in Nymore and Slim's
right there in Bemidji

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I see a couple of mentions of Five Guys Burger and Fries which I've only recently had the extreme pleasure of visiting. here's the link to their website & location finder. Five Guys Burgers & Fries

I walked into the N. Dartmouth MA 5Guys with a couple of ICMag members we were blazed & hungry, I hadn't been to one before but was pleased to be able to get my dbl. cheeseburger (fresh meat on the grill NO patties here) any way I wanted (bacon, sauteed mushrooms & onions) as they have ALL the fixins'. while we waited for them to cook we munched on the free roasted peanuts.

when they fill your bag w/the burgers & fries they HEAP a HUGE extra scoop of fries into the bag, therefore a single lg order of fries included so many that we couldn't finish them all.

The fries are fresh cut style & each restaurant has a small whiteboard on which the name & location of the farm in Idaho which produced the fries you're eating that day is listed.......

OK, I ordered a double cb, the other guys ordered 2 singles each (5 burgers total) & we shared a lg fries w/three beverages and the total was just under $30.00 and imo that's not too bad considering that you'll get served both burger & fries that have been sitting and you'll only save just $2/3 by going to most fast food joints.

Killerzeit

Really good Carl's Jr locations are delicious when you get the $6 series burgers.
There's only one Sonic around here and it's kinda far... I've only eaten there twice... both times when I was really hungry so I'd say they're fucking good but it might be biased towards my hunger at the time. Even Five Guys is great. Flamers (East Coast) is also great.

My other favorites are Big Mike's 1lb burger with a hotlink on it (local), Fantastic Burger (local), and Bistango... Bistango is a really high-end bar in a city nearby... the burger is AWESOME.

Red Fang

Veteran
I like burgers as much as the next guy, but I thought we ate healthier than that, cous cous and hummus and all that. Even I do not go to that extreme but with cholesterol issues, I have to watch what I eat. I wish this thread was on tasty yet healthy food. Damn now I want a burger and that's the last thing I need! :D

whodair

Veteran
soul food !!

soul food !!

the burgers are hidden under the chili sauce, on a bed of home fries and mac salad. topped with onion and the bread is on the side ... stock up on toilet paper for this one !!

picture.php

fuck the corporate burger

thats going to blow a hole through you 6 ways from sunday!!!:laughing:

the burgers are hidden under the chili sauce, on a bed of home fries and mac salad. topped with onion and the bread is on the side ... stock up on toilet paper for this one !!

picture.php

fuck the corporate burger

whodair

Veteran
I like burgers as much as the next guy, but I thought we ate healthier than that, cous cous and hummus and all that. Even I do not go to that extreme but with cholesterol issues, I have to watch what I eat. I wish this thread was on tasty yet healthy food. Damn now I want a burger and that's the last thing I need! :D

thanks for coming to best burger thread and sharing the healthy eating tip !!

THC4SIM

Here's one for amsterdam guys!, :dance013:
Now this is the best place to score a decent burger when in Amsterdam:

http://www.burger-bar.nl/our-menu/

I make sure i stop by this place a couple of times whist stumbling around the dam

they do a wagyu burger 100% kobe beef burger or 100% black angus....
looking forward to the cup, ill be back..

to be honest those huge assed burgers smothered in allsorts of stuff, just dont do it for me, but i cannot really knock em' as ive never try'd em