What's new

Best Burger....

Writing to you guys from Africa. I am quite a burger nut , so I just wanted to hear from you guys in the US who live in Burger Land!!

Whats the best and why??? In-n-out, Carls , white castle??? I would love some pics, stories or anything!

B

Boxy Brown

how about this thing

caption_bigburger.jpg

There is this pretty cool place called Fuddrucker's not too far from here. In our part of the country atleast, in the south. It's a custom burger joint, and you can pretty much order any size burger patty you want, and you get that plus your bun. All the burgers are enormous and all have been perfect, LOL. Then there is this buffett of different toppings, anything you can think of and everything you can't think of to put on a burger. Even when I was a huge eater I could barely finish a Fuddfucker's burger. Great side items and everything else, too.

http://fuddruckers.com/

Last edited:
G

fuddruckers - build your own
sonic - get the #1 w/ cheese extra mayo, ask for without meat
waterburger - pronounced wha'wha'wha'burger by mel tillis

being from africa you will probley like burger king they'll give you a crown to wear with your meal known as cardboard bling, i always get crappy produce welted lettus, mutalated tomatos and such that often diareha hits before i'm finished eating ..so not my choice pick

Last edited:

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
burgers in paradise did a pretty good job if i recall correctly, i think that was in the florida keys... however i know fuddruckers rocks for a solid burger just about everytime and thats a pretty big chain all over the US

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fast food - In-n-Out burgers

Local hodunk place - Billygoats in the South loop of Chicago (Cheeburger! Cheeburger! Cheeburger! from Saturday Night Live. Yes, it really does exist.) or Monk's in Wisconsin Dells.

Dr. Bloom

In n' out is the best for regular burger chains.

Tommy's burger is great if you like greasy ass delicious chili-burgers.

Both are only on the west coast far as I know...so best come to cali if you want em'

if you are ever in glenwood springs colorado then you have to try the char broiled burger, its a drive through but their burgers are out of this world, get the double #3

Latest posts

Latest posts