What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best 10 week Sativa?

jawnroot

Forgive me if a thread like this has cropped up in the past (I'm sure it has). Looking for the best 10wk sativa. Not the objective perfect best, but the best in your opinion. Love sativas, don't love 13+ week flowering times.

skunktoker

There are so many but 3 of my favorites are
Super Lemon Haze
Western Winds
C-99

good luck with your search in the end its all A matter of choice and opinions..........ST

F

Fluffy Clouds

slh, ssh, jtr or c99... these are not sativas by no mean! they are sativa hybrids...:biggrin:

the best sativa with ultra clear high in 10 weeks is bangi haze, no body there...

L

lordofthenugz

I have yet to find a pure sativa that finishes in 10wks. Welcome to the need to genetic tendencies. If I were you, i'd go for some C99. Sativa dominant and finishes 50-60 after flipping 12/12. VERY sativa high and sweet fruit taste. Cant find much that beats it if your are a sativa lover that is impatient.

N

noluv

I just remember having some issues with it that other strains in the same run didn't suffer from but that's about it, sorry. Some kind of feeding issues during early flowering (teen girls and their eating disorders...). Might have been from heat or drought as it was a summer indoor grow. Actually I'm not sure I ever even figured out the reason. Anyway because of that the poor girls weren't too pretty or big, but still made it through to the end and produced good bud. A little anyway. Should be a good yielder if done right though.

Not saying it's some really difficult strain that needs magic tricks to be grown. If your environment is ok everything should be fine.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
I just remember having some issues with it that other strains in the same run didn't suffer from but that's about it, sorry. Some kind of feeding issues during early flowering (teen girls and their eating disorders...). Might have been from heat or drought as it was a summer indoor grow. Actually I'm not sure I ever even figured out the reason. Anyway because of that the poor girls weren't too pretty or big, but still made it through to the end and produced good bud. A little anyway. Should be a good yielder if done right though.

Not saying it's some really difficult strain that needs magic tricks to be grown. If your environment is ok everything should be fine.

Thanks, bro'.

Bangi Haze will be mine!! :dance013:

Tony Aroma

Let's Go - Two Smokes!
Veteran
I just harvested some C99 X-Line Hybrids, and they are outstanding. I harvested at 58 days.

Some photos and info here.

Buddle

Veteran
La Nina....You'll need to flower a pk and find your ten weeker. The pheno I selected is very heady meds..

jawnroot

Bangi Haze sounds interesting. As does C99, which I haven't yet had the pleasure of running. I don't necessarily need a 100% sat, just sat dom or sat leaning.