What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best 10 week Sativa?

right

If it's the same cut in circulation around here right now than yes.The newer stuff has all the lemon rock hard nugs , but it has more of an indica bottom to it .

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Screenshot_20231002-224019_Drive.jpg

Lots of good suggestions so far. All I’d add is an extra week or maybe two.
Those could finish in 10, but I’ve found 11-12 to be more realistic. Especially if you’re like me and always hit a few bumps in the road during flowering. That last bit makes a difference!

acespicoli

10 weeks is fast for a "pure" sativa nld type- no cbd- but this is my first pick

More like 10-11 weeks
1696390374788.png

TxP
A little longer but well worth the wait IMO

fems

3 fast tivas ...10-11 weeks take em early if you like a racy buzz
I think ACE really deserves a nomination to the hall of fame in the cannabis museum
Literally the best sativa breeder in the world right now truly believe this... they have a little of everything

1696389131807.png

@dubi can tell you more about his wares

ACE Seeds Breeder​

Vendor
Jul 17, 2006 #1
Our Panama hybrid has been developed with different Panama and Colombian strains. It is a serious breeding project of 5 years.

We have combined an old Panama sativa from the 70s, a 'green' Panama grown there nowadays and colombian red point.

Original tropical panama and colombians varieties need 4-5 mounths to flower and produce fluffy buds. But we have been working very hard to reduce the size, flowering times, to increase yields, bud density and resin formation of the original panama lines in our hybrid. We have also adapt the genetics to colder environments and have reduced light requeriments.

Our Panama it's a vigorous and manageable sativa that can be grown indoors and in great variety of climates. She flowers in about 10-11 weeks producing very dense, resinous and aromatic high quality sativa buds.

There are 2 phenos in the population, being both quite frequent: the green and the red pheno.

The red pheno grows very bushy. Its young pistils have a characteristic red colour (and not the whitish classic colour ), and then magenta when they are mature. The high is strong, dense and psychedelic.

The green pheno is lighter in colour, has wider leaf and thicker stems. The grown pattern is a little bit more columnar but still with very good branching.

The green pheno flowers with the classic white pistils. The strong crystal formation and the light colour makes a nice combination of green and white.The high is a little bit clearer and more energetic than the red panamas.

Both phenos have similar size, potency, bud density, resin formation and similar flowering times, finishing at mid October in temperate climates. The aromas are sweet, earthy with great terpene density and quality.

Pics of the green pheno growing outdoors.

Afropips' Nigerian Description​

Logo Afropips Seeds
Afropips Seeds Nigerian
Khalfia has

Genetics: Nigerian
Variety: Pure Sativa
Type: Pure-bred, true breeding.
Harvest Date: November
Flowering Period: 9-11 weeks
THC Content: Unknown
No. of seeds Per Packet: 10
Characteristics:
Good bud production.

A 100% Pure Landrace Sativa Strain from deepest Africa. This is the original Nigerian offered in Amsterdam Coffee shops in the 80"s.

Africa always produces amazing pure-bred strains & this one is no exception. It has a very hash like taste and good high. Nigerian is a fairly fast sativa suitable for outdoors in Northern Hemisphere with good chunky bud production. Indoors plants are short statured with plenty of bud mass per plant.Cured buds have a lemon tea aroma.

ACE Seeds' Lebanese Description​

Logo ACE Seeds
ACE Seeds Lebanese
Waiting on fresh stock maybe ?

ACE Seeds presents its Lebanese variety, a robust and productive pure Sativa landrace line.

The Lebanese is a vigorous and uniform cannabis strain perfectly adapted to resin extraction, thanks to its airy and highly resinous flowers. This variety gives excellent results outdoors thanks to its semi-automatic flowering and its great resistance to heat and drought, making it an ideal candidate for guerilla growers.

The semi-auto trait means that the Lebanese usually blooms after a month and a half of vegetative growth, and is ready to harvest some time between the end of September and the beginning of October. As a result, ACE Seeds recommends cultivating its Lebanese variety directly in large pots to maximise growth before the onset of flowering.

Indoors, it flowers in 9 to 11 weeks and being used to organic outdoor growing, large amounts of fertilizer or use flowering stimulators are not recommended, as stress due to over-fertilisation may provoke a slight hermaphroditism at the end of flowering.

During its flowering, the branches of the Lebanese form large colas which swell with pronounced foxtails that reflower until the end of the cycle, delivering a generous yield of flowers and resin.

Its sweet and floral aroma evolves towards a mango scent after curing, with a flavour remeniscent of the finest hash, while its effect is clear, happy and warm, not too long-lasting and not overly intense, thanks to the CBD content of 6-16% produced by this cannabis variety native to Lebanon.

ACE Seeds Lebanese info:

Type: Regular seeds
Genetics: Landrace from Lebanon
100% Sativa
Flowering indoors: 9 - 11 weeks
Outdoor harvest: late September to early October
Yield: Medium to high
Cold resistance: Medium to high
Heat resistance: High
THC: 0.5 to 8%
CBD: 6 to 16%

TipoP4 LANDRACE STRAIN
FormatStandard
Sativa / Indica ratio100 % sativa
THC24-27 %
CBD0.08 %
CBG0.4-1 %
Flowering indoors10-13 weeks

Malawi Standard​

THE MOST POWERFUL PURE SATIVA ON THE MARKET.
ONLY FOR THE MOST EXPERIENCED USERS

1696390223654.png

Last edited:

acespicoli

1696392086964.png

10-14 weeks
Extreme effect of psychedelic sativa: dense, stimulant and very long lasting. It may be devastating for beginners. Recommended only for the harder and most experienced sativa users.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My seed co Connoisseur Genetics offers several 10 week Sativa/Haze's , here's a few I offer

Feminized

Silver Nevil
Dogshit Dead Head Haze
Amnesia Hazy Jones

Regular

Church of Nevil
Kush Chem Haze
Thai Nevil OG

33% off for any icmag.com members

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
If you flower from sativa cuttings @ reduced daylight hours you can get long 13wk flowerers to finish a few weeks earlier.

You can then experience the wonderful effects of a long flowerer vs a 10 week plant.

from 13 weeks reduced to 10 weeks? can you be more specific about this?

exoticrobotic

from 13 weeks reduced to 10 weeks? can you be more specific about this?
I've had some success trimming a few weeks off flowering by using cuttings vs seed plant and reducing the flowering hours to 11 or 10 hours vs 12.

I got THH to finish fast and relatively short this way.

exoticrobotic

I've had some success trimming a few weeks off flowering by using cuttings vs seed plant and reducing the flowering hours to 11 or 10 hours vs 12.

Obviously yield suffers somewhat as ripening rate increases.

I'm not sure what effects this would have on cannabinoid ratios and levels.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran

well sure it is true, that from cut it is quicker. but 3 weeks it seems too much to me... but when you say it, I believe you managed it, me not.

exoticrobotic

Think i managed to get 4 or 5 different ones of them to finish as clones in just under 11 weeks of 10:14, like 75 days.

I can remember being surprised as it was such an exotic smoke for such a relatively 'standard' flower time.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Think i managed to get 4 or 5 different ones of them to finish as clones in just under 11 weeks of 10:14, like 75 days.

I can remember being surprised as it was such an exotic smoke for such a relatively 'standard' flower time.
yeah man so you got 12 weeker. quicker in week and something. not 3 weeks :D

my experience, not only with toms haze, is that from cut it can be quicker in week and few days, maximally two weeks - in case of old timer haze or black vietnamese.

Latest posts

Latest posts