What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best 10 week Sativa?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
blues x toms haze, 10 weeks pheno

full

full

full

exoticrobotic

blues x toms haze, 10 weeks pheno
Dj shorts blue female to thh male? i cant remember the naming convention this morning.

is it male x female or female x male?

I crossed CBG Taskenti female to thh male, the 2 offspring i've so far popped looked Taskenti but had some nice haze smoke traits too.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I crossed CBG Taskenti female to thh male, the 2 offspring i've so far popped looked Taskenti but had some nice haze smoke traits too.
it depends on selection, our male is super dominant, it ran over anything. I crossed him with hawaiians, big sur holyweed, blue genetics, trainwreck genetics... and he is able to transform calm happy meditative weed into some cold sweat on forehead trippy trance weed...

here is him:

full

exoticrobotic

it depends on selection, our male is super dominant, it ran over anything. I crossed him with hawaiians, big sur holyweed, blue genetics, trainwreck genetics... and he is able to transform calm happy meditative weed into some cold sweat on forehead trippy trance weed...

here is him:

full

He looks a beauty.

What does he smell like :biggrin:

I love a bit of trippy trance. and saying it

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
sour, typical thai sourness if you know it, metallic, green curry and pickled chilli spice.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
@Thcvhunter have you had the norcal goo?

Yes, I had Gooeybreeder's 40-ish yr old cut from 2014-2017
I loved it.
Spent a lot of time getting her more healthy and vigorous using probiotics, then I shared her and bred with her with GB's blessing after I met him at Emerald Cup

I restored the Exodus Cheese cut in the same time frame, since I had got both those cuts from England.

ctg

Veteran
The best under ten week sativa I’ve ever seen or grown was the first release of c99
Super fast with some believe it or not done in 45 days! Make your heart pound out of your chest and give you the jitters type sativa. If you had something to do it was awesome herb. If not it could make you a bit paranoid.
Would love to have those original beans back. Subsequent breedings just didn’t produce the same results. Killer herb!