What's new

Benji's LED light test...

LEDGirl

Veteran
Did you ever start this other thread?

I keep seeing larger sized plants flowered under the LEDs, so a true start (seed) to finish is something I'm looking forward to seeing.

Aren't you currently doing a grow from clone through flower?

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A small update i just finished raising and bending the last C99 BX1 through the screen i plan on turning back tomorrow or wednesday night depending how how quick the last girl recovers from the gymnastics i put her through here is a few pics...:)

picture.php

C99 BX1's...

Jack Herer...

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Uncle, i put it in there for the last couple weeks as its been getting cold were i live and i had it laying round spare so i thought id hang it in there for some extra light and heat wont be using it in flower though as it strictly a grow cfl and i have other plans for it...:biggrin:

Ive decided to turn back today ill give these 24 hours of darkness and then 60-70 days flower maximum...Now the fun begins..:)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Uncle, i put it in there for the last couple weeks as its been getting cold were i live and i had it laying round spare so i thought id hang it in there for some extra light and heat wont be using it in flower though as it strictly a grow cfl and i have other plans for it...:biggrin:

Ive decided to turn back today ill give these 24 hours of darkness and then 60-70 days flower maximum...Now the fun begins..:)
I was thinking it would make pictures easier to take...

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Time for an update i apologize for not making it earlier but i have been very busy becoming a dad for the second time,,,Ive taken lots of pics over the last 2 weeks so here they are...

Also i pulled down the 130 cfl and put my 63w LED in place as you will see in the pics giving me a total of 315 watts i am aiming for around a gram per watt fingers crossed...:)

Pics taken 31st of march...

Back with some more pics soon...

Last edited:

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh no just realized when i sorted all my pics in my albums into one album they have all disappeared from my threads god damn it looks like i have some work cut out for me...:mad:

LEDGirl

Veteran
I just use my "old gallery" which allows me to store as many photos as I like... hope that never happens to me or I'd have weeks of work to do!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
thats why i couldnt see pics on other threads as well... hmm gotta steer clear of that myself.. al is looking good in here brother.. bbl to finish peeping the rest.. peace n pufs.

sackO

Craven_au

looking good Benji u do have a jungle there, any idea on what stretch you may get i'm thinking around 1.5 to 2 foot more. Will u b trimming the under growth? I find it helps with air circulation under the screen and any buds under the screen willn't get any light and not count for much.

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good Benji u do have a jungle there, any idea on what stretch you may get i'm thinking around 1.5 to 2 foot more. Will u b trimming the under growth? I find it helps with air circulation under the screen and any buds under the screen willn't get any light and not count for much.

Hehe im doing that after i type this, the stretch on the Jack herer is insane im going to hafto rig up a new chain system to hold the lights closer to the ceiling of my cab because she has stretched to about 2 inches away from the lights the middle BX1 has about the same stretch and the other not as much, so i have some work ahead of me going to pull the lights out and rig up a chain system and do some chopping of the under growth and make a few other changes mainly setup a good drainage system so i can flush properly...

Craven_au

I'm shore u can get some nice clones to. i did a white rhino scrog 2 year back man can that stretch 3ft in flower

Harvest

seems that scrog is the most efficient way to use your led...benji do you see yourself applying led's to a normal sized grow?

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Harvest i already have at the start of this thread...:)

Pics taken on the 18th...

C99BX1 2 plants one squashed in the middle...:biggrin:
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts