What's new

Benji's LED light test...

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sweet but is it compatible with 240v here in aus

Yes m8 they come with the 240v aus style plug..:)

Thanks for stopping by everyone ill have some updated pictures 2nite, they are starting to fill out nicely...:biggrin:

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
Very nice..your pic skills are definitely getting there ay! Looking forward to your next update!
Peace :)

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Back with an update been busy with family life but still make time for my girls...:biggrin:

All pics were taken at 52 days flower...

C99BX1 Indica pineapple pheno...:)
picture.php

C99BX1 Sativa pineapple pheno...
picture.php

Jack Herer 95 cutting...:biggrin:

picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great images Benji..your photo skills are certainly improving. I might guess at what lens was used for those. Now..as for the the grow...wow...DD

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
god dam Benji bro thats so frosty you would almost mistake it for a White or White x,
I see you are pushing the girls to their limit but no more...
Great Job buddy......Knowing all the life stuff that is going on for you and the Fam.
I hope all is well and you aren't pushed to YOUR limits.....I know how that is
STAY WELL AND SAFE
shaun

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks slimshady and shaun,,,No co2 slimshady m8 just TLC...:)

Quick update the C99BX1's came down friday on day 65 the Jack Herer has about another 10 days to go, it doesn't look like ill yield much from the C99BX1's probly a couple of ounces but the Jack Herer never lets me down im guessing round 3-4 ounces but only time will tell...

Ill get some pics soon of the BX1's drying up when i get some time...:)

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
hey benji, i'm debating getting some jack herer seed, who's the best breeder to grab them from? sensi seeds and white label are both selling them on seedbou, sensi's about twice as exp at about AUD$254 per 10... huge price. anyway just thought i'd ask cheers mate