What's new

Benji's LED light test...

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fellow friends, IC mag members and visitors welcome to my LED light test,,First of id like to thank LEDGirl and the people at http://www.hydro-grow-led.com for sending me a 126w LED light for testing i have also purchased a 63w and another 126w which ill both include in testing i am just waiting on the other 126w but ill get started with one 126w and the 63w in my grow cab ill get back with measurements when i find a measuring tape...

Now i have decided to skip vegging stage as we all want to see how these lights perform in flower i have some chemstar x deepchunk "CHEMCHUNK" just starting to flower they have been grown outdoors in a mixture of 70% coco and 30% perlite, they are just starting to show some pistils so i will flower these out 45-55 days from now till they finish,,, Then ill start another thread from seed right through veg and flower to showcase the full capabilities of the LED grow lights..

B

Buffoonman

Will be following this one closely intrigued to see how they compare to other lighting systems.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice benji! These LED lights have got me super interested... Looking forward to following your new growing environment... :smoke:

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tagged, good luck with the flowering bro cant wait to see how these perform
Stay safe
S

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks everyone for stopping by this is going to be interesting for sure intrigued to see how these stack up to the 400w hps especialy during the hot summer days this were i have a feeling these lights will realy shine anyways here are a few shots of the girls just before i put them into the cab...

CHEMCHUNK is the combination of my female Chemstar(Rez's Chemdawg double diesel x paradise's Sensi Star) and my male DeepChunk here is some CHEMCHUNK grown outdoors organiclly by my good m8 Hippyslayer pics by him also...

skunkluber

Oh damn I will be following this one closely for sure. Those just look amazing. I cannot wait to see the differances between your led and your hps bloom. Really since your one of slayers buds and seem to be interested in experimenting I am now a fan..

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
im here too..good luck....
.....would like to get some of these just to keep mums and dads out of the way in an easy controllable environment.HH. =]-~

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
Oh yeah, tagged for sure... Cheers for the heads up Benji and I wish you lots of pots of luck... ;)

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey benji - this looks good - i got one going in the micro grows forum too.

V.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Benji,

I've been really interested in LED I'm gonna stick around and see what they hype is all about. I'm more than willing to spend the money on the lights if they really save that much electricity and can produce the same buds as a hps.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
tagged, great lookin cross! congrats on being chosen as a tester! good luck man!

ArcticBlast

E

eidanyosoy

I will follow this thread, it is good to see some reputable members testing out these lights. For now I just want one for veg, as we all know they can do that. If your results come out good and I can get a lil price break, I would be looking into 5 or 6 of these as early as April. I could use the electric savings, but mainly the heat.

Latest posts

Latest posts