What's new

Benji's LED light test...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow,those are looking really good benji,nice deep color on those leaves,very frosty for 25 days,so far so good,i think i may put one of these lamps on the wish list

Very frosty nugs, love the color of the leaves, nice! Plants look very healthy. Now the weight building begins...

:)

-
TB4U

LEDGirl

Veteran
You've done a great job at showing us how much of a difference the phenotype can make, wow! Your plants are looking very nice Benji. Thanks for spoiling us with so many pictures!

severian

Dark forest green. Maybe the LED produces more of the green spectrum so when the plants are introduced to natural light they appear more green because they reflect more of the green spectrum as unneeded?

Looking sweet Benji.

LEDGirl

Veteran
The darker green is likely due to the level of photosynthesis that takes place outside of a heat-stress environment. It is pretty common amongst just about any LED grow that you'll find online, as the plants are getting only the light they need with none of the heat beating down on them. They also don't need to "filter" the light like they do with standard, full spectrum grow lights... Lastly, a 400W HID throws out a TON more green light than our 126W ;)

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
wow, led's are trippy. im not dissing it at all but the light spectrum just trips me out. i guess i am just really used to hps orange.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok so i started to take some pics for an update and what do ya know my battery went flat on my new camera not bad since its the first time but i only got pics of 1 girl before it went flat....

1st Pheno the big yielder pics taken yesterday at day 34 of flower...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The buds are filling out nicely and are very solid very impressed with these LED lights as the last week we had a heat wave 40degrees celsius plus for a few days and it didnt get over 29 degrees inside my cab i cant wait to do a scrog setup i have a feeling these lights will be perfect for a scrog just need to find myself a good scrog strain...:)

Ps I only just found my camera charger so more pics soon just waiting for the battery...

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking healthy and happy as mate :)

look forward to the rest of the pics

V.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
except for being so green,thats a good looking plant,do you know if they will yellow like normal during the flush or is the LED going to have some effect on that as well

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks VG and unclefishstick m8 not sure about the yellowing i guess we will see in the next couple of weeks maybe LEDGirl could chime in on that one...

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am impressed so far unclefishstick m8 and like i said before i cant wait to see how these do when i get a nice scrog strain maybe my jack herer cutting would do well in scrog style only one way to find out..!!!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that would be cool to see,i wonder how the leds do with hazes? another experiment to run!! do you think they could make vertical leds?

apollonio

looking good benji!! looks like they are going to get fat! :D you have 2 126W in there, right?

how big are the plants? could you take pics with something to compare the size of the buds?

from what i've been researching, the LEDs come out really well with LST, SCROG and little SOG plants.. would love to see you doing a scrog with these lights!!!

peace man!

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
picture.php
wow this looks amazing
THIS is what i hope i find when i pop those server fund beans!!!!! whenever they get here

lookin great bro! LEDs aren't so bad after all :joint:
ArcticBlast