What's new

Benji's LED light test...

Lifebreather

Veteran
Squeezin' in...

Squeezin' in...

Tag, won't miss this one.

Congrats on the new LED setup, I'm sure you're stoked. I love getting new grow gear...it feels like new shoes x 100. :D

Grow it up, Benji. :smokeit:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tagged,i have seen many of your other grows and several of your crosses grown out,so this should interesting

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks everyone for stopping by and subscribing to my thread as each day passes im liking these lights more and more updates to come 2morrow or thursday..!!!

By the way Benji, 126W #2 is on it's way ;)

Thanks I cant wait LEDGirl so far i am very impressed with these lights mad growth, buds starting to form and pistils shooting everywere they seem to be shining during this hot weather and its going to be 39 degrees celsius 2morrow another hot week in the dryest continent in the world...:tree:

dubite

Go BENJI go!!
Good to see there are still very few front seats.. Will grab one while still possible ;)

N

NicholasSmokes

Watching closely and hoping these lights are the real deal! LED lights would solve a lot of issues for me since I have no good stealthy way to vent heat from my apartment without running ducting thru the living room (which ain't gonna happen).

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I hope these work I need 3 126w the only thing im going to strugle with is the cost. Great job !! Benji

Last edited:

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And here is some pics of the 4 Chemchunk's outside of the cab i had to spray them with mite-rid as i had an attack of spider mite damn thing's, apart from that everything is running smoothly they are on day 7 of flower...

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking great bro, cant wait to see the girls in full flower under these lights
keep up the great work, you are convincing me more and more, especially with the summer heat we are having to deal with
Stay safe
S

Latest posts

Latest posts