What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Been Busted

B

BigMo

Have not checked this ins a few daze ...... Thanx to all who have chimed in since the last time I checked in here. Thigs are still Ok and as far as I am concerned all part of the past.

I'll be back already planning it all out in the ol brain.

Mo, :wave:

B

BigMo

Oh yea and to the member who offered me a place to live out west .... I do appreciate the offer. Wasn't trying to ignore you Bro I do appreciate it ....

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Glad to hear you are feeling better Mo...I hopre you get things sorted out soon.
thanks to everyone for the kind words about my unpleasant situation.
Be lucky everyone

hamstring

Veteran
MO
Nice to hear you are doing fine and still keeping on keeeping on. I wish you well and truly believe you will be back with your own grow thread happier and wiser.

PEACE

Lord Doobie

Best of luck dood

I think you're damn lucky to get off with a fine...Other states, you're looking at prison for 24 plants...even for first offenses
With a search warrent that's issued by a judge, you've definitely been ratted out
You've never mentioned if the ex knew about your grow...
How trustworthy is the dog feeder?

Neighbor's story doesn't seem to match up either...You said they called the cops
Cops bust the door down, find your grow, then retreat and go get a search warrent?
Huh?
Something is still really wrong...doesn't make sense

Peace and read my sig

Last edited:
B

BigMo

Well I guess I was naieve to think that they would just let this go ...........

I was sitting on my couch last night when the sherriff department deputys just walked in and arrested me and took me to jail.

I was able to bail out and now have a court date of december 12.

I was smoking when they walked in so they got me with simple pos. So they are a bunch of lieing motherfuckers and any other time and I would have beat that fuckers ass. Smartass young punk.

Well that is the latest in the saga of my bust. I guess I will just give up this hobby for good can't seem to get it right anyway.

Mo,

HookaHittaH

Damn Mo... were you smoking with your door open? Why did you let them in? Did they have a warrant? I still think you have a case. Hopefully you have a lawyer already. Sending good vibes your way..

B

BigMo

No door closed they were there to serve the warrant on the now two month ago bust. They peeked through the blinds and saw me toking up on the couch rang the door bell and just walked in.

My stupid ass should have known better.

hamstring

Veteran
hamstring said:
BigMo
Great to hear you’re still free!!!

I was wondering if the cops are lying to you (That’s their job.) because still ongoing case because maybe some of the tactics weren’t up to snuff or the CI sucks and not sure they got a win just yet. They may be looking for anything else. I know paranoid rant but still, be careful and keep rolling 7s good luck bro.

PEACE

BIG M
I am truly sorry to hear they came 2 months later to serve a warrant. It looks like it took them this long to put something good enough together to get the warrant. that sucks bro.

Keep your head up they only have you on possession right now and the grow was torn down. I like to know what the warrant said. Its not enough they took your cash now they come back to FU.

Never trust a LEO they are trained to lie and lie and lie. That's the only thing you can count on is that they are lying.

blisstonian

BigMo said:
Here the riff peeps.

Mo has been busted while on vaca.

While on a cruise in the carribean my neighbors called the police because they were concerned that they had not seen me in 4 or 5 daze. They sent a investigator to my house. They entered my home and discovered my garden.

I still do not know why they entered my home but I have spoke to the investigator and they have taken everything I had and have informed me that I will be arrested upon my return.

If anyone can give me any tips on what to do Please put it here so I can read before I return to my home.

I do not believe they had cause to enter the home but they did.

Please be open and tell me what you think.

Mo,

How ironic.

I guess I would lots rather be a moron than in your shoes.
Someone ratted you out. Good luck.

You better hope the 1/2 of 13 1/2 is in your favor.

( The saying goes," you have 12 jurors, 1 judge, and a half assed chance to walk free.)

You been busted and you're out spreading -rep? All I can do to not just reem you a new one, but I think you just had that done. I still hate to see a grower go down, so good luck.

FF

Last edited:
B

BigMo

Thanx all :rasta: Yea need to get the hell outta this backasswards state. Freakin Bible belt.

funker

yo Mo positive vibes your way brother, this too shall pass...cops have got to have better shit to do than snagging a guy off his couch over some plants...no wonder our country is so fucked up...the snitch who narked u out has some shitty karmic retribution comin, believe that...

G

Greyskull

BigMo said:
Thanx all :rasta: Yea need to get the hell outta this backasswards state. Freakin Bible belt.

dude get the hell out of that butthole state man!

B

BigMo

Saw lawyer yesterday and He still believes that the issues with the search are what is gonna be the deciding factor. His opinion is that it will reduced to a misdomenor and a fine with no probation ..... But we will see. Court date was continued and I will know more on that today when the new court date is determined. I believe that it will of course be after the Holiday season is over.

That of course will be a hassle but I have to accept it. If i get out with that small of a penalty then I could not ask for more.

Latest posts

Latest posts