What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Been Busted

The Iceman

i wonder if he got picked up...i never heard of the cops just letting 20 plants go like that..i wonder if they were just getting there ducks in a row?

B

BigMo

Yes I am still ok ... Thanks for asking? I have been doing alot of changing round here. Mostly getting the Hell outta here gonna be moving soon and hope fully get back to life the way it should be.

Mo, :wave:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
hi mo, I hope you are feeling better, please let us know how things are going-legally i mean, if you are able to without making things worse for yourself. I found my shed ransacked last saturday morning-not by police though...goddamned thieves... good job i didnt catch em or id probably be on remand now so im in a similar situation-security blown and in need of moving, although luckily not all my quipment was there(just my best ventilation stuff though and my only plants-the last cheese mum -bastards)
Anyway I hope you doing ok mo and manage to get this all sorted and get urself moved to somewhere good.
PS if there is any resentment or acrimony between your ex wife and yourself, and she was aware of the grow then I would definately give consideration to the possibility that it could have been her who informed on you if that is what happened.....
Take it easy
and be lucky
Harry

B

BigMo

Thanks HarryG ... Sorry to hear bout your breakin to. Yea I am in agreement that it has something to do with the ex. I will be outta there before long. Hell I almost already am outta there practically. Just have a few loose ends to tie up and that place is history.

Thanks again for your concerns guys.

VirginHarvester

Veteran
BigMo said:
Well I am back in town now and I went back to check on my dogs. They have totally ransacked my home. Left every light in the place on. My dogs are still there. They froze my bank account and are monitoring my cell phone.

They left the house completely unsecured. They took all my equipment. I am now thinking that someone told on me but I can not imagine who as only very select few people even knew. I am gonna go turn my self in in the morning.

There are a few strange things that so far just do not add up. First off I have done alot of work for city and state governments being a computer geek. I have never seen a chief investigator respond to a call where a neighbor calls with a concern that someone may be in their home dead. Usually they send a deputy first but the chief investigator was the first on the scene, secondly they some how knew my ex wife's cell phone number and called her trying to find me. She told them that she would call some friends to find out where I was. Less than ten minutes later she called them back to tell them that I was on a cruise. By that time they had already kicked in the door and she could hear them saying take pictures of everything.

That is so messed up, I want to say I can't believe it, but I do since it obviously happened. If you neighbors had not reported anything that resembled "foul play" how could the police not think perhaps you had went out of town or something? People do take vacations. It really does sound like they jumped the gun, intentionally.

To break in with the excuse of checking on your security then leaving the place less secure seems to show more what those guys cared about. I don't have anything against police per se, just small mindedness that comes across as P I G.

hamstring

Veteran
BigMo
Glad to hear you are moving and still free. Sounds like a tough decision but the right one. I give you mad credit for making the move its tough to pack up all your shit and head down the road.

Still with the same employer? Might not want to answer that if it gives to much info on where you moving but good luck anyways.
PEACE

B

BigMo

Yes the same employer for now but I got the word out for a new job. May start my own business.

Was not much of a choice on moving Bro ... ever since the ol lady left me it has been a nightmare here. Time to move on and feel safe again. i'll be back in the game before long. I just hope there are seeds and plants to be had when that time comes.

Take care

zingablack

livin my way the high way
Veteran
yay bigmo im glad to hear that its all good and youll be gettin outta there soon. that place sounds like hell to be living in right now. good luck in your adventures

forester

I just came in on this thread.

Mo, im glad you are still breathing fresh air. Even after the move I wouls suggest buying for a while, at least until you feel that the badge aren't following up on you door knocks etc...

I knew the good vibes from all on the forum would keep you good (8,800 poorer but out of the can is ALWAYS good!).

Give your pups a big pat and a coupla beef bones
for the rest of us!!!

hamstring

Veteran
BigMo said:
I just hope there are seeds and plants to be had when that time comes.

Take care

BIG Mo
Give me a PM when you are set and I will try and help you out. Good luck to you bro. Its all down hill from here.
PEACE

funker

Mo its great to hear that this is ending up with a positive resolution, its remarkable they aren't pressing anything and very wise of you to bounce before they change their minds... before you know it you will have a phatty setup and precious anonymity, while all the miserable people u left behind will still be stuck with their miserable old petty selves...

peace
f~

_Dude

headiez247 said:
This is crucial and should be at the top of everyone's to do list when they move to a new location.
I've heard it's best to put up a nice front, but not get too cozy with the neighbors. You know, appear to be a paragon of normal blandness, but otherwise keep to yourself. Strike a nice balance between "hi, how are you?" and "I baked you a cake, can we have a tea party at your place?" The first one's good, the second one's bad. You definitely don't want your neighbors caring enough about you to call the po-po.

I think this was the argument on that "Never Get Raided" DVD. It makes sense to me, and it's my policy. If neighbors get too familiar, they get nosy.