What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Been Busted

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hey MO 20 days county wont be bad it will go by quick if ya keep your mind busy. try to get alot of books -especially books that play to your imagination ,thats what i did for 40 days at the county hotel stay strong bro and ya know ya got peeps here for ya if anything is needed

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Fucking wellness check. That stuff scares me, one good reason to hide your grow and lock it with a padlock, I have one on my closet and a decent lock on the door to the room its in for this reason as well as snoopy friends/relatives.

whodi

Veteran
Guess it's a good idea to leave a note on the table or near the door if you leave your house for more than a day.

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Yeah Mo, I can see your thinking on that. When you're talking about 20 days vs 4 years, it may be time to pick your battles :D Especially with the expungement and no probation.

BigMo said:
Thanks Chilli and all that have chimed I have been weighing the odds. And from reading less that 10% percent of motions to supress illeagal searches are not changed ... in other words the judges usually rule in favor of law enforcement. So at the advice of my lawyer I think I am gonna take the plea with diversion meaning it will expunged from my record with no probation to speak of at least unsupervised. I no longer live in that backwards ass town . So 20 days in the local county jail can be rough according to the felons I talked to while being held for bond. They were all pretty helpful in telling me this pace was worse than prison. I will do my time and will eventually get back to it. Maybe by spring I can run a plant or two outside just for personal use only, as it was before my plant numbers are what killed me. Even tho 24 plants seemed quite low and none were actually in flower.

I just hope I can keep my mouth shut, and not call them all brainwashed morons while I am there. That will be my biggest problem. I have a few seeds stashed back that no on knows about so maybe a outside run could happen by spring who knows.

I know I should refrain a little while tho it is just hard to have my life dictated to me.

Anyway come jan 16th I will be dressed in orange. I have talked to my Boss extensively and he has no intentions of firing me what ever the outcome, can't ask for a better Boss if you ask me. His quote was you have not given me any reason to distrust you and I won't unless it is a embarrassment to the organization.

Wish me luck, I am tough and have been through lots worse in the Military so I have no fears. I will just be broke as hell for a while.

Take Care and Blessings to all.

Mo, :wave:

What up Mo, hang in there brother, they don't have more than a leg to stand on against you. If your lawyer likes you and he has a brain, he'll figure out a way to keep you free. Those bastards always used to threaten me (before I grew) with random shit. I always went with my gut, if it seems wrong, it is. Now you'll have to prove that to those who count.

You said you were enlisted? I was too from 2000-2004. I got fed up with bullshit and made my own exit hole! LOL. Screw that crap, I'll NEVER be tricked by them again. I'll serve when we are ACTUALLY UNDER ATTACK here at home, until that happens, consider me a future draft doger!

68D
96B

I was split MOS, Helicopter Powertrain Mechanic and Intelligence Analyst. Both in the rear with the gear. Oh, yeah!

Keep your head down man, and stay vigilant. The only advice I can offer is that you shouldn't quit growing just because you made a mistake and got popped. If you quit because they popped you, they won. We've given them too much ground to be letting them do any more winning. I've been busted before for possession and I made a pact with myself I would fight this policy till the day I die. Now I grow and promote growing. I've introduced 3 other people to growing, and now they are. Fight the good war man, be a soldier against prohibition, we need you. Recruit others to grow for themselves. Grow shit patches for the cops to find and waste money. Attack their money and time. Implement psy. ops. Make them believe that they are fighting the lost battle that it is. Build popular support wherever you can without exposing yourself.

WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T STOP... regroup and then get back in the fight :dueling: :dueling: :dueling:
:dueling: :dueling: :dueling:

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
hope a better deal gets sorted out for you man.....this aint a good good deal for growing a plant...once again....all the best.HH. =]-~

Dirty

Hey Mo, just finished reading the thread, have rarely been on because I too myself am just getting back into the game of things.

I'm not sure where you moved to, my state is alittle north of you and our laws seem to be MUCH more laid back than your state's.

Anyways, I hope things look up for you brother, the one thing I can never deny about this site (and OG, as I'm one of the old refugee's), is the brotherhood. You got ALOT of people pulling for you and thinkin about ya, and hopefully wherever you move/moved to, someone will be there to get ya back growing again.

Good luck, yer in my thoughts (and prayers, even if you are a heathen :muahaha: )
Dirty

G

Greyskull

take care in the clink man.
keep to your self and don't do anything to extend your stay under the county's care unless you life depends on it.
you're a big boy you know the drill.

good luck.
I'll be spreading some aloha your way.

whodi

Veteran
While we're on the subject... If someone asks you for your food.. don't give it to'em or they gonna think you're a bitch. Don't be too nice and don't try to act liek you're a hard ass neither. It'll seem like time goes slow but it'll be over before you know it.

B

BigMo

Well tomorrow is the Big Day. I appear in court for the last time and get to hear what everyone has to say. Don't know if I will go into jail that day or some other day. I will let you all know as soon as I can. Just been laying low and trying not to think bout it all. Thanx for all the support from everyone here.

Anyway will be back with a report as soon as I can.

Take Care all.

Mo,

Justa6655321

Veteran
Hey Mo,

PM me or start another thread on what to expect and how to act in the joint. It's critical you know how to act the second you walk in there. 20 days doesnt seem like a lot and you'll most lilely be ok...but better to know what's going on then not to

rasputen

Is the Sheriff named Truman Jxxxs??
I hope not!
I live in a cocksucking jesus lover pot hater state/town and I totally understand your situation. These idiots can't quite grasp the magnitude of their sins.
My thoughts are with you....been there and done that 60degreeF Jail!!!!

I have set my sights on the Great state of Oregon and I am making my plans to move there from this idiot infested redneck jesus freak state that hates everything not right wingnut.

Last edited:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good luck bro. i hope you get off. if you have to go to county it wont be that bad. just man up and roll with things. shit happens but it is better that it would happen in county then in gen pop in a big city.

B00st3d

well if your in jail then you wont be able to read this today but good luck either way. Dont listen to the ppl who told you county was worse then prison. I got senteneced to 30 days for goin 30 mph over the limit in a redneck town and the guys in the holdin cells tried to scare me and tell me I was fucked. I ended up only servin 10 days and it wasnt bad at all. Its cold in there and the food is disgusting but its a walk in the park compared to prison. Thank goodness you only had to do 20 days, still got yer job , and 10 grand between fines, lawyer, etc...It sucks but like you said, could have been alot worse.

hamstring

Veteran
Big Mo
Will be here throwing good karma you way. I hope you don’t have to do any time bro but come back to IC Mag no matter what always welcome here.
PEACE

B

BigMo

Well the day is over and it turned out not to bad considering. Could have been charged with Felony manufacturing which is a class c felony ..... instead lawyer got it reduced to two simple possession charges with 20 days served concurrently, 11 months 29 days unsupervised probation, 2000 in total fines including court cost and jail pay. The judge has allowed me to serve my time on the weekends starting next weekend which is ok for the sake of my job.

So a note to all who are facing similar situations ....... get a lawyer do not go in with a attitude the DA's pick up on it fast and instantly will not work with you. I saw it alot yesterday, young dudes thinking they were gonna cop a attitude with the DA's they got smacked back in their place really fast. You are gonna get a better deal with a lawyer just the way it is. It is gonna cost you alot of money .. deal with it. I know alot of us see the double standards that are in place in this country when it comes to MJ laws but face it they do not care what we think. I hope to be able to grow again some day but for now I am just gonna lay low for awhile and let things cool down for me. Maybe things will change soon. I am still gonna try and be a active member here and in the the community. I know it will be hard to be a productive member here and not grow but I hope you all will allow me to comment on things the way I see them. Since I can't grow or choose not to for now, I can sure as hell be a activist and will be. You can bet on that.

Rez if you happen to read this I still hope you will let me take those CD IBL beta's even tho I may not be able to grow them yet. I would still love to have them for future use.

Just Take Care all of you and don't be stupid they are looking for us and will stop at nothing to burn us.

Mo,

Latest posts

Latest posts