What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Beanhoarder Seeds?

knuckles

Veteran
Any idea what it will contain, misterD?

New Arrivals
Beanhoarder's new drop is arriving August 25th using a DJ Blueberry male
crossed to the following;
Banger Haze, C99, Sour Diesel, Chem Dawg D, F13, ISS, ISS/Romulan,
Sweet Jack, Big Jack, Durban, Red Congolese, and SSH.

yahooman

all the bb hybrids sound good,i was between big jack x bb and sweet jack x bb,i almost went with the big jack,but the sweet jack description sold me

Island Sweet Skunk/Romulan x Blueberry sounds killer as well

now im almost regretting not getting the big jack x bb...lol

knuckles

Veteran
Ended up getting two packs each of the sweet jack and banger haze blueberry selections..anyone know who's makes the copy's under the can/usa I ordered a few of the mixed packs as well.

browntrout

Veteran
Freeze x 99 looking nice... I've got 25 out there in 400's... Looks like around half are already in flower and a bunch of others just starting to stretch so should be early to mid September finish on these here in Cali. Been so busy at the farm pruning etc, gotta get these plants labeled and cloned still so I can keep my favorites

How'd they turnout??

TheOutlawTree

Not to bad... Took down 9/25 on the 15th. good yields but the smell isn't really that strong on the early ones. the other ones are still going....looking like another 10 days or so.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 26

TheOutlawTree

All in all... For the price on these seed packs you can't really go wrong, but quality isn't what I remembered it to be- probably because I've been in Cali for a couple years and seen / grown a lot of famous / name brand strains.

I'm in love with bodhis Sky lotus strain outdoors... Looks to be yielding great and all of them have that nice Jet fuel OG smell that everyone loves.

browntrout

Veteran
All in all... For the price on these seed packs you can't really go wrong, but quality isn't what I remembered it to be- probably because I've been in Cali for a couple years and seen / grown a lot of famous / name brand strains.

I'm in love with bodhis Sky lotus strain outdoors... Looks to be yielding great and all of them have that nice Jet fuel OG smell that everyone loves.

I was curious about his Freeze clone, Now having not bred with the Freeze I don't know what she'd pass one. However, the freeze BX from Smoke a Lot seeds was an insane piney/fuely and skunky stinker. Strongest I have seen outdoors and very early, first week of August for most.

Anyways nice plants

TheOutlawTree

I was curious about his Freeze clone, Now having not bred with the Freeze I don't know what she'd pass one. However, the freeze BX from Smoke a Lot seeds was an insane piney/fuely and skunky stinker. Strongest I have seen outdoors and very early, first week of August for most.

Anyways nice plants

Yeah im not sure about the male or freeze clone he used to make this cross..... Its yielding really well but theres to much variation on different pheno's. Theres a handful that smell like jack herer, some are fruity, and some are fruity piney.... Theres no christmas weed in these packs. I love the piney pheno's that can come from real freezeland and I didnt find any of that in these seeds.

I used to grow a mighty freeze pheno i selected from an old pack of jaysprouts seeds.... straight up pine needles and freshly squeezed grapefruit it was really nice bud... miss that girl

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
I found couples seeds in my freeze bud, i tought the "mango" next to her stressed out a bit due to "warm" i bet!