What's new

Beanhoarder Seeds?

Ronni

massive plants. really would like to see a few pics without the sodiumlight. are you satisfied with the smell?

Turd

Thanks for the updates, they look awesome! Hope you enjoy the smoke and looking forward to the smoke report.

browntrout

Veteran
Just pulled the trigger on the Freeze x God Bud and SSH(Bubblegum) x God Bud for this years outdoor run.

Bunch of freeze crosses from Bush bros as well and my Durban Berry of course.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Anyone try out the f13, Johnny Blaze stuff. Ive skimmed past the beanhos but definitely stopped me in my tracks today.... The Red congolese x f13, F13 x SSH, and the Johnny Blaze x f13, Johnny Blaze x Blockhead, Johnny Blaze x c99...

Think I really got a solid list of stuff I wanna pull the trigger on, and Beanho is definitely one of them. I wanna get at least 2 of these. Everything else catching my eye is just too expensive or wouldn't afford enough to truly pheno hunt the way I want like without locking everything down to just 1 strain/pheno.

mexicani-ar

I have a question regarding the male C99 that Beanhoarder uses in his crosses, is it from original Brothers Grimm release? Any info will be appreciated, saludos Mexicani-ar

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
Bean Ho's seeds come from F4 C99 seeds, you might be interested in looking at the new Cannacopia crosses in which the pollen was from Original Bros Grimm stock sent to me by Heaven's Stairway and passed to the Cannacopia boys.

mexicani-ar

Bean Ho's seeds come from F4 C99 seeds, you might be interested in looking at the new Cannacopia crosses in which the pollen was from Original Bros Grimm stock sent to me by Heaven's Stairway and passed to the Cannacopia boys.

Thank you Chimera for replying to my post so quickly , saludos Mexicani-ar

Ready4

Veteran
I have a question regarding the male C99 that Beanhoarder uses in his crosses, is it from original Brothers Grimm release? Any info will be appreciated, saludos Mexicani-ar

Ola. If you want a correct answer, just send HD an email. Beanho is their house breeder.

Have had very good results from Beanho crosses. I know several people who are running some of his crosses, they are happy too.

Will take some pheno digging just like any other "breeder". But those low prices cannot be beat. Well worth it !

HeartlandHank

I wish there was a way to contact this shadowy character "Beanhoarder". I grew out a 20 pack ($40!) of his labeled "SSH1 x SSH2". I saw 2 phenos.. most of which were super hazey, long soear like colas with a peppery haze scent. Flying high sat shit! The other, less common pheno, a lemon catpiss smelling shorter flowering ssh (10 wks) with a blend of sat and indica traits like that you could only hope for. Just an amazing pack. I grew those plants for years. The journals are still around. I lost them both over the years and would kill to get them back.

I would buy a bulk of those packs if you were to nake them again.. Mr Beanhoarder.

I see there is SSH1 x PCK and SSH2 x PCK. Are these the same plants? Both females? So did you reverse one to pollinate the other?

Maybe you could help me out through Brad?

Ready4

Veteran
I wish there was a way to contact this shadowy character "Beanhoarder". I grew out a 20 pack ($40!) of his labeled "SSH1 x SSH2". I saw 2 phenos.. most of which were super hazey, long soear like colas with a peppery haze scent. Flying high sat shit! The other, less common pheno, a lemon catpiss smelling shorter flowering ssh (10 wks) with a blend of sat and indica traits like that you could only hope for. Just an amazing pack. I grew those plants for years. The journals are still around. I lost them both over the years and would kill to get them back.

I would buy a bulk of those packs if you were to nake them again.. Mr Beanhoarder.

I see there is SSH1 x PCK and SSH2 x PCK. Are these the same plants? Both females? So did you reverse one to pollinate the other?

Maybe you could help me out through Brad?

Hey Hank ! You had great journals on those. That really sucks that you lost those. Plenty of similar crosses from him I think.
I would just send HD a email and ask if they could help.
Good luck with search !:tiphat:

A

Ashin Kusher

BeanHo's OG Kush x Chemdog-D(bx3)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hemphill

I really wish he would come out with more OG crosses.I need to give his blueberry x chem d a try before they run out.Beautiful pics!

HeartlandHank

Hey Hank ! You had great journals on those. That really sucks that you lost those. Plenty of similar crosses from him I think.
I would just send HD a email and ask if they could help.
Good luck with search !:tiphat:

The plants did all the work.. I'll try to contact Brad about it again.
Take er easy..

C. Breeze

I made f2's with my selections from beanhoarders BB x C99 working towards a blueberry sativa. The F2's in my album are from a mom that was like a zippy punchy Blue dream, they smell like a bomb pop and lavendersoap

Latest posts

Latest posts