What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Beanhoarder Seeds?

green-genes77

Veteran
Hawaiian Sativa x Sweet Tooth #3

Hawaiian Sativa x Sweet Tooth #3

HawSat Pheno: Outdoor 2015. Harvested 10/17 at 44 degrees north. This plant is a lot like the Federation HawSat of old...enough to make me consider plans to do an open pollination with a couple packs of these I have sitting around to see what kind of lemony electric sativas there really are in this genepool. This one is all lemon and fuel/herb undertones. Super clear head with a tingly body sensation. A nice little prize in such a reasonably priced ten pack.

picture.php

The other two phenotypes I have encountered are okay. A very big sativa leaning pheno with great floral/fruit aromas and killer bag appeal with a strong, balanced high and a fast finishing Sweet Tooth phenotype that smells like SPG and has an enjoyable high of only moderate strength.

Last edited:

Tynehead Tom

more pics of the Beanhoarder Sweet tooth 3 f2.
I've ended up with 4 healthy vigourous seedlings and culled the slow ones.
I'm have no plans to breed with these and will just be growing them out to flower. I'll be keeping a cut or two of any keeper females so I can keep her in my stash.
these pics are taken today, 19 days from putting the seeds in the shot glass.

The Freak

showing some leaf shape variations. on the left a stem rub gives a sweet pink grapefruit smell (SPG) , the one on the right, spicy, peppery smell to the stem rub. The one on the right has explosive vigour but the one on the left has the smell and leaf shape I think will yield the keeper type SPG pheno, we'll see :)

and pretty killer development for 19 days from seed under 140 watts of T8 floros

I definitely want to get some of those SSH crosses once they drop at hemp depot.

I currently have some of his c99 mix, haze mix, black widow mix and blockhead mix. hoping to find some keepers

Tynehead Tom

well, I ended up being unimpressed with these plants.
I've killed 3 of them, which where the nicest ones LOL but they look male and they stem rub smells are not the sweet tooth I remember so well. so moving on.
I think I'm gonna drop another few hundy at seedbay and include some deluxe sweet tooth3 just for fun. I hear chimera has a strain that is similar?

anyhow, the runty beanhoarder sweet tooth actually has some decent odour and looks like it might be female, another day or two will tell. if it is i'll keep it around to smoke it for sure. So, crappy germ rate, mostly indica leaf shape , real nice plants though, sux real hard they aren't ladies. I'd show some pics but I killed them already. i'll snap pics of the last one once it shows sex.

cheers
TT

A

Ashin'Kusher

I've been thinking about grabbing some Blockhead f5 phenos/crosses.Do anyone have any experience with them?

I know of a member running them atm on another site, and he seems to be pretty happy with the females he got from his pack.
Best of luck!

Sorry to hear bout the males at @Tynehead Tom, I was following your grow and was really digging the structure on those ST#3 from BeanHo, Im still thinking of grabing a couple packs, best of luck to you too, with your SweetTooth search

Tynehead Tom

ya they did grow nice plants. I did get 7 seeds of 10 to pop and potted but only the 4 made it. Hopefully the last one of the 4 that grew out is female. I just grabbed these seeds because sweet tooth back in the day was memorable smoke and was curious. I don't feel let down and would buy them again in a larger amount of seed, I'm sure there would be keepers in there. For now I'm gonna ride the shiskaberry train and might look in to sweet tooth again down the road.

beanhoarder has a crapload of seeds listed on Hdepot and some of those I'd like to try as well. not done with beanhoarder yet, not by a long shot. can't judge their gear with one pack of seeds, that wouldn't be fair ;)

Easy7

Veteran
Any reports or pics of bean hoarders Yumboldt crosses?
Yumboldt x C99 and Yumboldt x blockhead?

A

Ashin'Kusher

Im still trying to find info on BH's OG Kush x Chemdog cross,any body grown this one out yet or have info on which OG Kush cut or on the Chemdawg seed line that was used?

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Chimera GF x BB is basically Sweet Tooth, but given a name to avoid any complications, I snagged a pack a few months ago, there may be some left at the bay/boo if you are quick/lucky, it is end of line I believe, the male part inc B130 is no longer

well, I ended up being unimpressed with these plants.
I've killed 3 of them, which where the nicest ones LOL but they look male and they stem rub smells are not the sweet tooth I remember so well. so moving on.
I think I'm gonna drop another few hundy at seedbay and include some deluxe sweet tooth3 just for fun. I hear chimera has a strain that is similar?

anyhow, the runty beanhoarder sweet tooth actually has some decent odour and looks like it might be female, another day or two will tell. if it is i'll keep it around to smoke it for sure. So, crappy germ rate, mostly indica leaf shape , real nice plants though, sux real hard they aren't ladies. I'd show some pics but I killed them already. i'll snap pics of the last one once it shows sex.

cheers
TT

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
BTW I put "the male part inc. B130 is no longer" because a few weeks ago, here, chatting IIRC on the Chimera section, I put something a bit wrong and a couple of Chimera experts put me right... His Schnazzleberry #2 and Grapefruit x Blueberry (as well as many or all other Blueberry crosses of his) were done with multiple BB males, including, but not limited to, the "Legendary B130 male"

The Schnazzleberry #2 is probablay my fave all time weed, I just got 3 of the last ever packs and no doubt will regret not getting many more, I am a fanatical believer in Selection and also the variation given by the different possible BB fathers for me is heaven

kin_dawg

BTW I put "the male part inc. B130 is no longer" because a few weeks ago, here, chatting IIRC on the Chimera section, I put something a bit wrong and a couple of Chimera experts put me right... His Schnazzleberry #2 and Grapefruit x Blueberry (as well as many or all other Blueberry crosses of his) were done with multiple BB males, including, but not limited to, the "Legendary B130 male"

The Schnazzleberry #2 is probablay my fave all time weed, I just got 3 of the last ever packs and no doubt will regret not getting many more, I am a fanatical believer in Selection and also the variation given by the different possible BB fathers for me is heaven
What do you like about the schnazz?

A

Ashin'Kusher

Im going to be starting half my pack of OG Kush x Chemdog from BeanHo here soon, Ill post up my results here.
Also thinking of picking up some of his SwT#3 and some Blockhead F5s, Ive seen some real nice plants come outa the BH beans

Laters!

TheOutlawTree

Ill get a couple pics up soon of the freeze x c99. ended up with about 50 or so males and the rest females. I let them get a little rootbound briefly, and 5 or 6 tried to start flowering on me, those wont make the cut for full season even though they re-verted quickly after transplant. I am very excited for these seed starts because of the trichome coated pre-flower calyxs, and that familiar freeze smell that brings me back to the old days in the northeast.

Out of all my seed starts the freeze is growing the fastest / tallest with nice spacing in between nodes. The male i choose will make some amazing outdoor crosses. I got rid of the first 20 males that showed sex and started autoflowering... I dont want to breed for the super duper early pheno's because there to sensitive, and even being slightly rootbound can tighten the nodes / trigger flowering. If my guess is right even the later finishing pheno's will still be september 20th or so here at 37n Cali, but well find out for sure this summer.

Tynehead Tom

Im going to be starting half my pack of OG Kush x Chemdog from BeanHo here soon, Ill post up my results here.
Also thinking of picking up some of his SwT#3 and some Blockhead F5s, Ive seen some real nice plants come outa the BH beans

Laters!

hope you have better luck than I did with the swt#3 , I only got 3 healthies and a runt from a 10 pack. One of those was a mutant with 3 set of leaves each node. All 3 were male, the 4rth runt I killed it as it was not impressing me enuff to earn a spot.
let us know if you run those , I "might" try them again if I see someone else get decent results.

A

Ashin'Kusher

hope you have better luck than I did with the swt#3 , I only got 3 healthies and a runt from a 10 pack. One of those was a mutant with 3 set of leaves each node. All 3 were male, the 4rth runt I killed it as it was not impressing me enuff to earn a spot.
let us know if you run those , I "might" try them again if I see someone else get decent results.

I will for sure Tynehead Tom, The OGKxChemdog was a very limited release and I haven't been able to find any info on which OGK cut BH used. I might email the seed bank to see if they could get the info.
I have seen some really good grows from BH gear, especially the "Block-Head" gear. Shitty you didn't find what you were looking for bro. The search continues:biggrin:

Just wondering, Is the SPG clone still around these days? If so Have you ever considered making your own version of Sweet Tooth? Shouldn't be that hard, with the right building blocks
Could be a fun project.

Laters

browntrout

Veteran
Ill get a couple pics up soon of the freeze x c99. ended up with about 50 or so males and the rest females. I let them get a little rootbound briefly, and 5 or 6 tried to start flowering on me, those wont make the cut for full season even though they re-verted quickly after transplant. I am very excited for these seed starts because of the trichome coated pre-flower calyxs, and that familiar freeze smell that brings me back to the old days in the northeast.

Out of all my seed starts the freeze is growing the fastest / tallest with nice spacing in between nodes. The male i choose will make some amazing outdoor crosses. I got rid of the first 20 males that showed sex and started autoflowering... I dont want to breed for the super duper early pheno's because there to sensitive, and even being slightly rootbound can tighten the nodes / trigger flowering. If my guess is right even the later finishing pheno's will still be september 20th or so here at 37n Cali, but well find out for sure this summer.

Awesome!! stoked to see the pics

Tynehead Tom

I will for sure Tynehead Tom, The OGKxChemdog was a very limited release and I haven't been able to find any info on which OGK cut BH used. I might email the seed bank to see if they could get the info.
I have seen some really good grows from BH gear, especially the "Block-Head" gear. Shitty you didn't find what you were looking for bro. The search continues:biggrin:

Just wondering, Is the SPG clone still around these days? If so Have you ever considered making your own version of Sweet Tooth? Shouldn't be that hard, with the right building blocks
Could be a fun project.

Laters

I don't think i'll try and recreate Sweet Tooth, but I am working with Breeder Steve's Shiskaberry (the F1 of Shiskheberry red/yellow x DJ Shorts epic blueberry male) and Ustad's Shiskaberry 3 F2. I'm hunting for a couple specific traits of the afghan Red/Yellow , to isolate for outcrossing for both an outdoor breeding program and an indoor SOG.
I'll probably be grabbing one of BH's Freeze crosses and there's a couple others I'm interested in. Chimera's blockhead OP is one I'd like to grab a few packs of while it's still around too.

Latest posts

Latest posts