What's new

~backyard patio grow(ing)~

~backyard patio grow(ing)~

• Total voters

chemsteady

updates.

updates.

wow, such a manageable garden now with less plants. next season, im definitely growing fewer plants, but in bigger containers, or right in the ground. the whole indoor grow outdoors, while challenging and fun, is/was too time consuming.

heres some harvest shots. these are from at least two weeks ago.

IMG_1333.jpg

IMG_1335.jpg

all of this stuff is now curing in jars.
IMG_1337.jpg

peace
~c

chemsteady

more buds...

more buds...

these shots were taken probably a week or two ago. in this batch we have the big blue cheese plant, two j~1s-one in soil one in coco, the grapefruit kush plant, which is not the least bit grapefruity but way more musky and spicy, and more burple. hope you like...

we made salad for dinner
IMG_1428.jpg

i knew when i found these racks, theyd come in handy.
IMG_1422.jpg
IMG_1424.jpg

this closet is now empty, and all its contents are curing in jars.
IMG_1426.jpg

~c

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
Awesome run man! I'm considering doing some coco, and I'm lovin' your patio! That closet won't be able to hold it all! :biglaugh: But I'm sure thats the least of your worries. :) Peace...

chemsteady

hey, thanks for all the positive feedback, i sometimes forget to say that cause im so busy trying to get pics up. i really couldnt have become the grower i am without the advice and support i received from icmagers. its kinda cool that people here so readily share advice and information for no other reason than to help. almost altruistic, no?

alright, some glamour shots of some pretty cool looking plants. these ladies are all autumn colored up. cooooool...

sweet tooth. far and away the best clone (well, the caseys pretty rad, too). this plant has one huge main cola. it is so dense and stinks so sweet. it didnt branch out much, but where it did, tiny thick spirals of bud are growing straight up. never any issues with her except for a little mildew (serenade took care of that). id really like to know which sweet tooth this is (bc or barneys etc) because this plant has it all.

IMG_1446.jpg
IMG_1440.jpg
IMG_1442.jpg

then theres the casey. apparently this is the joeshmoe cut (i was told) and its supposed to be the bees knees. it is. all dense, delicious buds, spiraling up to heaven. this cut of casey outgrew all the other plants easily.

IMG_1450.jpg
IMG_1464.jpg
IMG_1459.jpg

and finally, this is bandita, the seed i found in some mexican trash weed, whilst vacationing. if anyone has an any idea of what she might be, you just let me know.

IMG_1470.jpg
IMG_1476.jpg

alright then, its my day off, so time to cut the scbb and cheese down. gonna go loop some trichromes to see who else is ready, then bubble hash!
peace!
~c

BudGood

Veteran
I feel the same way about icmag. I've learned much here after OG went down, and have met lots of cool people I might not have ever met. :)

The SOL ST#3 I had years ago was awesome smoke. Yours looks similar, just huge. :D I can't wait to pick up some Casey, stuff sounds awesome, right up my alley medicinally. Peace!

chemsteady

cheers.

cheers.

they be tastin good as well! bud, i looked into the sol st #3--thats it, man! it has to be. i ve heard a lot of good things about spice of life seeds, anyone ever have any experience? i can tell you one thing, the sweet tooth was a monster. i can see a sog of that sweet tooth--man that would be nasty! :D

cut most of the clones down, all except the bubblegum, the chem cross, the sweet tooth and my mexican mystery plant. ive been reading up on the whole 48 hours of darkness thing, so i decided to try it with these last four. ill let you know the results,

the seedlings are now all thats left. i call them seedlings, but as most of you know, theyre some big ass plants. heres what we got left:

1 satori in a 4 gallon pot of coco
1 gh SSH in a 4 gallon pot of my organic soil mix
1gh SSH in 2 gallon pot of coco-topped
1 seedsman WW in a 2 gallon pot of my soil
1 seedsman WW in a 2 gallon pot of coco
2 CH9 mendo in 2 gallon pot of coco 1 topped
1 CH9 fem jack " "
2 barneys farm LSD " " 1 topped

neither one of the hazes looks that good, probably put em out too late, theyre both well behind the rest

the lsd are two distinct phenos, which is cool. one is totally skunky looking, lanky girl. definitely not what the farm had in mind in this strain. the other looks more traditional lsd, much beefier.

all the ch9 plants look great, especially the mendo i didnt top. its getting massive!

speaking of massive, theres a reason why i put the satori in a 4 gal pot. man, mandala genetics are such a steal for the price. this plant is so healthy, its like a mini tree trunk. big phat buds forming on a massive main cola.

the WW in soil was the runt of the group, i put her in soil because she was struggling in coco. after the transplant she was much healthier. still the smallest plant, i neglected to take cuttings of her. in retrospect, i should have because shes a really strong plant, just small. nice and beefy too. i totally could have ran her inside my little tents down in the basement. she would have been perfect! doh! the other WW is a monster plant. typical WW.

ill put up some pics of these ladies tomorrow. nighty nite.
~c

BudGood

Veteran
they be tastin good as well! bud, i looked into the sol st #3--thats it, man! it has to be. i ve heard a lot of good things about spice of life seeds, anyone ever have any experience? i can tell you one thing, the sweet tooth was a monster. i can see a sog of that sweet tooth--man that would be nasty! :D

~c

Man, it kills me to think of that, I lost the mom years ago, been looking for a cut of ST3 ever since. Some of the best buds I've ever smoked, that grapefruit smell was just outta this world! And yes, a sog of ST3 would be frickin awesome!

chemsteady

dude.

dude.

you dont even know, this thing is/was so sweet smelling. its really kinda gross, too much. :D huge dense buds, also. man! oh well, ill have to spend some cash on beans, no biggie. shes down in the basement right now, cant wait to get her cut up and drying. the house is gonna reek! you ever do the whole 48 hrs of darkness, bud?
~c

BudGood

Veteran
Yessir, at the very least, I'll go into the flowering room and take the ones I want to cut out before the lights come back on, then put them in a dark area. I didn't notice a big difference between doing that and the 48 hours darkness TBH. I do it because I've read that THC levels are highest during the dark, especially right before the lights come on. It might not do anything at all, just one of my voodoo practices. ;)

EDIT, if you have no clones, REVEG it! You'll thank me for the suggestion!! :)

chemsteady

that reminds me...

that reminds me...

next season, im going to do some plants right in the soil planters below my patio deck, and im also going to do a strain (or two only) up top in bigger pots of coco. no more of this cuttings from the club, mystery plants hoo ha. anyhow, my question to you, or rather to those that care :D, what should i grow.

here are the choices.

ptk x scbb via htc (that is to say, i paid for them on seed boo :D, ha! no freebies for noobs!)

deep chunk from tom hill (see above!)

wonder haze from REZ, the man, right? (oh hell yeah i paid. do it again too)

satori from mandala. such a bargain.

hashberry from mandala. " "

so, which ones, and where would you grow them? for those that care, thanks.:D
~c
ps. just put casey jones into jars~took a nice chunk, grind, grind grind...fill the roor...a lighter...bong!...man, i am so high :D

Latest posts

Latest posts