What's new

~backyard patio grow(ing)~

~backyard patio grow(ing)~

• Total voters
G

guest5703

so wait, you have J1....????Its dank have you ever smoked it??? Its dank. How bout that Salmon Creek Big Bud??? Have you tried it, is it legit?? Great growing buddy, looks like you've got a nice perpetual summer season going on! Happy harvests!

chemsteady

yup.

yup.

cali, otto, you aint seen nothing yet. as for the j~1, yes, i have tried it, a few times actually. my buddy (who i got the cuts off of) had them on his table, and they werent doing well, so i took them over. theyre supposed to be jack crossed with skunk #1, right? really pretty plants, although they are taking forever to finish. i have one in a big 4 gal of my organic soil mix, and the others in straight coco.

now, the scbb is a cut i got from harborside and when i said "salmon creek bug bud!?" the lady was like, "no, its just salmon creek." um, i took that with a grain of salt, because most of the time the clone folks dont know their assholes from theyre elbows, i mean what else could it be? anyhow, i was lucky enough to grab some of the scbb X ptk (its mostly scbb though) that the htc put out recently, so once i have that running, ill let you know, cali.

ill throw so more stuff up once i get a chance. smoke a bowl for me--time for some raspberry kush. peace.
~c

S

Signiant

GODDAMMIT CHEMSTEADY....NOW ITS ON IN THE LAB!!!!!:yoinks:
INSPIRATIONAL FOR REAL..GRAPEFRUIT(?)KUSH WANTS IT BIG TIME!!
NOT AN EXPERT ON LAVENDER AT ALL BUT EXPECT SOME CRAZY COLORS FROM HER..

PEACE TO YOU AND YOURS:joint:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
ChemS
Howzit..?? Just peeping in to see some new pics... I will check ya later.. peace.

sack

chemsteady

lagging.

lagging.

sorry folks, i been nappin. the garden has kinda gotten outta control, and i havent been online as much because of that. that said, everything is under control, smooth sailing. im not counting my chickens before they hatch, though. alright, lets get to it. these shots are from about a week ago. ill try and get some current stuff up in the next few days.

shot of the front of the garden. i say front, because its all over the deck now. i spaced it out in order to allow for more air flow during flowering. dont want any mildew or mold, ya know?

IMG_1203.jpg

these were those tiny seedlings i started at the beginning of this thread. gotta say, the CH9 genetics have been really flourishing, with the BARNEYS FARM and MANDALA not far behind. all these girls have since been repotted in their final two gallon pots now.

IMG_1204.jpg

just to the left of the seedlings (ha!) are those seven clones i put out at the end of june. they are about three weeks into flower, and are all doing really well. i like growing a little cross section of strains in order to see how best to utilize certain genetics in relation to space and style of grow indoors. in the foreground is sweet tooth, way in the back is the casey jones. she is so lanky and tall. beautiful plant. highly recommend the sweet tooth for sog. short, dense, fast, super sickly sweet buds.

IMG_1205.jpg

this is one of the mystery purple clones in my soil mix. i figured out that i have two different phenos of mystery strain. a fruity, dark purple variety, and a greener, more musky version. this is the latter.

IMG_1211.jpg

up close

IMG_1212.jpg

this is the more purple pheno

IMG_1213.jpg

see?
IMG_1217.jpg

this is one of the main colas on one of my j~1 ladies. this plant smells so good its insane. jack herrer and big nasty skunk colas. great plant, thanks hillbilly!
IMG_1218.jpg
IMG_1222.jpg

the big girl. shes also the musky pheno. i think my soil plant happened to be a cutting of her, which makes sense, because theyre both about done, while the purple phenos seem to still be steadily building.

IMG_1236.jpg
IMG_1238.jpg
IMG_1239-1.jpg

thanks for watching guys, ill be back on the boards helping out and watching all of your sweet grows soon. have a good, safe, stoney labor day weekend, yall.
~c

Expat

i use the hydroton for a few reasons. one, i feel it helps promote a more even watering surface, that is to say, that when i water, it helps to distribute the water more evenly, and second it helps to keep moisture on the surface of the coco. as you can see, it also allows for those feeder roots to spread out along the surface as well. thanks for taking the time to stop by ogman!
-c

IMG_0980.jpg

I use this trick for my soil grows for the same reasons.
Watering often disturbs the top layer of soil discouraging roots from growing there. A layer of clay balls stop this from happening.
You'll find a handfull at the bottom of my pot for added drainage as well.

sackoweed

Veteran
chemS
Howzit brother..?? Patio is turning into a jungle.. Like the purple.. much good vibes for a good harvest coming at ya.. peace.

sack

chemsteady

chop chop

chop chop

cut the big plant down on thursday, heres a few shots.

took her inside before the early morning chop.
IMG_1263.jpg

and so it begins...thats hillbilly, and this WAS one of his plants. ha ha.
IMG_1278.jpg

a few branches in, not bad.
IMG_1279.jpg

ugg. more trimming...
IMG_1280.jpg

nice little drying closet.
IMG_1328.jpg

one down, 30 something to go.
IMG_1327.jpg

ozgrower90

You are one crazy dude who sure knows how to grow. if only I had a patio like that:joint:
Anyway can't wait to see the rest of those babys finishing

sackoweed

Veteran
ChemS
Howzit..?? Man some nice nuggies ya got drying.. Right in time for football season.. Nice trim work too :)... be back sooner than later to peep some more hittin ya with some rep on this.... peace.

sack

B

bonecarver_OG

looking good in the drying closet :D

to me it seems like a very nice outdoor season :D

peace mate!

p1ninja

thanks man, you wouldnt believe how hassle free this garden has been. i owe a lot of that to the good people here at icmag. its really nice having the space and proper surroundings to grow outside. the weather, as im sure you know, has been spot on perfect for the plants. ive read a few of your posts, youre down in socal, right? probably even better down there, a bit more sun ill bet.

as far as strains go, that big girl is basically a mystery plant. a friend of mine found a few seeds in a bag of medical grade cannabis that he got from one of the dispensaries in sf and decided to toss them in rockwool under some t-5s. it got about a foot or so tall and began having a bunch of issuses once it was on his table, so he handed it over to me and ive been nursing her back to health. shes doing pretty good now:D

this is just under the top layer of hydroton near the base of the fat lady
IMG_0980.jpg

the base of this plant is huge, and the root system is massive!
IMG_0981.jpg

again, thanks for the kind words, cali, let me know if you have anymore questions.
-c

bitchin

chemsteady

updates.

updates.

totally lagging on the internet here, but its just been so busy with all the chopping, trimming, drying, bubble hashing, and curing. as of now, i have my eight clones i put out in july, and the seedlings (big ass plants now!) that went with them. the lavender got chopped this morning, and the romulan looks to be done in about a day or so. watering is a breeze now, now that i dont have plants in all different stages of growth. anyhow, here are some pics.

shot of the garden from about a week ago.
IMG_1343.jpg

the other side of the garden (these plants are all drying now)
IMG_1363.jpg

this sweet tooth plant is a monster. it has one huge main cola that smells so sickly sweet...its almost gross, hehehe
IMG_1349.jpg

bubble gum
IMG_1345.jpg

the lavender that went down this morning. im gonna miss her...
IMG_1357.jpg

im really excited about this chemdog cross. the buds look amazing.
IMG_1372.jpg

heres some of the seedlings (ha!). these plants are going to have my full attention in about a week.
IMG_1393-1.jpg

next time...chop shots, yall.
~c

Latest posts

Latest posts