~backyard patio grow(ing)~

~backyard patio grow(ing)~

• Total voters

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nowadays my local dealers are sellin bluecheese and passin it off as cheese,,,,,most phenos stink very similar to the Cheese clone too,,,,,it tastes sweet like dj`s bb but with a small bubblegum hint, ,,ive had smoked some phenos that actualy taste better than the cheese clone

chemsteady

dippin in

dippin in

i took a few samples from about 6 different strains--just to see where the buds at in the curing process. lot of that hay smell has been replaced by sweet undertones, and musky finishes.

that blue cheese really surprised me. cracked open a nug, sweet, fruity, a little musky, but overwhelmingly, blueberry. i never cared for the bc when i was drying and cutting, now, i cant keep my nose out of the jars!:D

the sweet tooth is really insane. gets better and better every time i check in on it. ive been thinking about doing a smoke report on my strain, but then i figured, a) nobody gives a shit b) all this stuff is totally subjective. certain folks are gonna taste/feel different things, no use spreading my subjective beliefs on pot i grew...im kinda biased, its all good to me!

~c

chemsteady

next on the chopping block...

next on the chopping block...

time to cut these girls down, a little bud mold was beginning to develop, no doubt from the heavy rain we got a few weeks back, so i cut down the plants that needed it most. the two ssh look great, no mold, and the buds are beginning to stack up. the runt of all the seeds i started is beginning to look pretty damn good. im glad we never gave up on her.

barneys farm lsd (more indica pheno) this plants bud leaves began to tarantula, that is curl in all frosty. im really looking forward to this bud.

IMG_1555.jpg
IMG_1563.jpg

this plant didnt have any mold, but she was ready to go, and i had the time...

my little runt ww in my soil mix.
IMG_1572.jpg
IMG_1571.jpg

peace.
~c

chemsteady

more chops...

more chops...

this is the satori. the smell is amazing. i hope it retains its smell after the curing process, because its unreal. huge main cola on this plant.

IMG_1577.jpg

IMG_1576.jpg

after the trim...

IMG_1580.jpg

j gets tea bagged

IMG_1578.jpg

happy halloween:pumpkin:
~c

chemsteady

barneys farm lsd...

barneys farm lsd...

this was the very last plant i cut down (besides the two hazes i have still going), its lsd by barneys. the other lsd i grew was spot on indica dom, this girl is all skunk looking. the buds look great, not the heaviest of yielders, sweet piney smell. this is my favorite type, that pine, citrus smell. i always smell it in good skunk crosses. hmmmmm. anyhow, here she is, or was, rather.

IMG_1597.jpg
IMG_1596.jpg
IMG_1604.jpg
IMG_1601.jpg

~c:D

chemsteady

last standing...

last standing...

these are the last two plants going (outdoor :D) right now. gh ssh, the one in the foreground looks goood.

IMG_1607.jpg

christmas tree pheno
IMG_1608.jpg

chunky girl
IMG_1610.jpg

~c

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe man i got the same scissors :D hehe the fiskars bonzai/trim scissors are awesome :D hehe

all looking very well mate!

peace

G

guest5703

damn dude shit looks dank!! I love properly grown outdoor!!!

What up with some dry shots?!?!?!? Got a good camera??? Get in there close buddy we want to see them trichs sparklin!

this is my favorite type, that pine, citrus smell. i always smell it in good skunk crosses. hmmmmm. anyhow, here she is, or was, rather.
Haha, I know what you mean. Just got done trimming some Hindu x Skunk. I saw a description somewhere that matches the smell perfectly.

"Smells like a skunk with a lemon shoved up its ass"

Great looking plants, congrats on the harvest. :joint:

chemsteady

thanks yall.

thanks yall.

bone, vend, fat b, cali, stoney, thanks for the support.

stoney, i couldnt have said it any better myself! the hash from that plant is amazing. terpenoids up the wazzu! :D

bone, vend, any time you wanna see one of your crosses on my deck, just let me know :D

cali: i plan on doing a smoke report on each strain, including up close shots once i get the composure to stop myself from smoking for like a week. thus far, the casey, satori, and j~1 are my favorites.

peace!
~c

chemsteady

yup...

yup...

good quality plant as well, chanch. very piney, savory tasting plant, nice and uplifting. thanks for stoppin in, im in hibernation mode, but the yard will be up and running in around two to three months.

this next season, ill be doing mostly tom hill genetics, deep chunk and scbb, with a few other strains thrown out because i know i might need more variety.

additionally, ill be digging a few big holes for plants to go directly into the ground. :D i wanna try and grow some massive plants!

stay tuned...
~c

chemsteady

i almost forgot...

i almost forgot...

fruits of my labor...whats left at least...:D

now what shall i smoke...
IMG_1751.jpg
IMG_1750.jpg
IMG_1752.jpg

i love days off...
~c

chemsteady

here we go again...

here we go again...

starting to gear up for the upcoming outdoor season a little early. i was going to use these cuts of 91' chemdawg, bubba kush, headband, casey jones (schmoe cut), trainwreck, and purple ak-47 to cross with my deep chunk males, but a light leak hermied the male tent.

some of these will become moms, but the others will probably get timed up with the outdoor light schedule, and put out to keep on vegging. come harvest time, i should have some pretty big plants :D

im still going to use my (new) deep chunk males to knock everyone up! gotta see what a little tom hill can do for these ladies :D

the ladies in waiting
IMG_2244.jpg
IMG_2236.jpg

headband
IMG_2240.jpg

chem
IMG_2239.jpg

bubba
IMG_2238.jpg

casey! yes, its that good :D
IMG_2241.jpg

more updates to follow...peace!