What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

back from the cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.haze420

Veteran
I hope you never in your life have to deal with one of your kids being sick. When my son was sick I would have gladly taken the illness so he wouldn't have to. You really have an axe to grind don't you? You are losing credibility with me with every post.

he said he did not see his son in 2 years and he should have made this known that he was caring for him and would not be around much. and yeah if my son was ill i would have blown this cup off and attended to my family

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
you actually saw gypsy, hahahaha and after the awards he was gone in a flash,

mrhaze saw me on several occasions....as is evident...

...man...get over it....get on with it......you did'nt enter nor contribute a dime ....you were not a judge...yet you gripe about the judging......you complain about having to pay for food and drink....you bitch about me not having some full-on rave-party for you to attend....

....all you are doing is making yourself look more than silly....please....do us all a big favour and go to bed or something....sleep on it, maybe the sunrise will bring you some joy somewhere.....somehow?

trouble

Veteran
I have seen terminally ill people, that have just been informed they only have a short time to live, that complain less than some of you people.

The truth is, 90% of the people dont care about your problems & negaitive experiences, and the other 10% are glad you have them.

If you are contributing positive suggestions to help make the event more enjoyable for all concerned, thats one thing, however, all I hear is counterproductive crying & bitching over a few fucking Euros', for an event that has no significant impact on your lives.

Seriously, if the 300 euros you spent to take part in the Cup turns out to be the worst investment you ever make in your life, than your going to be just fine, and get out cheep.

And the solution to your quandary is simple. If you feel you're being treated unfaily, or perceive that there is some kind of injustice being perpetrated against you, stay away,! Go and spend your 300 euros to watch a monkey fuck a footabll, or whatever pulls your trigger and entertains you.

Nobody likes to be around complainer's....except, perhaps, other complainers.

indifferent

Veteran
Ed your post is up bro...Believe one thing,,,if you had posted something like this about Logic your shit would be deleted and you would be feeling like British Hempire right now....Deleted,,,post ,account and reputation....LOL...

:laughing:

Look at the BS that has gone down over the last 12 months....
Isn't it time to close this chapter?????

Right, time to set the record straight about British Hempire, as Capt crip seems to like ragging on him without knowing anything of the reality, particularly annoying as Crip had at least two opportunities to ask BH all about it during the 420, I know, I was there and saw the two of them in the same spot twice, at one point they were even sat at the same table in GHS Utd.

BH deleted his account at *********, he was not banned, did not fall out with logic, anyone who was at the cup should know that as they were seen chilling and laughing together more than once. BH is absolutely sick of the internet and decided he needed a break, there is no more to it than that, I know he's got a lot of distractions at the moment, not least that he needs an operation on his crippled hand and has a new girlfriend who keeps him occupied. In fact, this thread is a shining example of the kind of double-talk and BS that BH is sick of!

BH wrote an explanation of the situation a few weeks ago, I've talked to several other people who were involved and they all confirmed that what BH wrote is spot on the truth of the situation, which doesn't surprise me, he just wanted to set the record straight before he departed the net. I spoke to him this morning and he's disinclined to even read this thread, he said to me 'if you wanna say something, go ahead, I really can't be bothered'.

On a happier note, big props to ojd and Karma Genetics for their wins, Karma had probably the finest buds I sampled (HazemanHa and his friend also deserve special mention as there wares were stunning) and ojd blew my brains out with his oil as usual, and HazemanHa's Haze, Flo x Haze and Hunza x Herijuana also damaged me that night!

It's sad that cups can be such great times as likeminded cool folks get together and chill, but also have to be surrounded by a grimy layer of bullshit.

Last edited by a moderator:

mr.haze420

Veteran
mrhaze saw me on several occasions....as is evident...

...man...get over it....get on with it......you did'nt enter nor contribute a dime ....you were not a judge...yet you gripe about the judging......you complain about having to pay for food and drink....you bitch about me not having some full-on rave-party for you to attend....

....all you are doing is making yourself look more than silly....please....do us all a big favour and go to bed or something....sleep on it, maybe the sunrise will bring you some joy somewhere.....somehow?[

do you want a fair compettion then ban all entrants from buying a pass. i have nothing to prove by entering. i am not growing these days and am not a breeder. but i do want to see fairness in the judging. and yea i saw u 2-3 times. so what. where was the promised events for all who came and did not buy a pass or contribute a dime. there were plenty of us

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
...Oh....what a Palaver!

pa⋅lav⋅er
   /pəˈlævər, ‑ˈlɑvər/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [puh-lav-er, ‑lah-ver] Show IPA noun, verb, -ered, -er⋅ing.
–noun
1. a conference or discussion.
2. a long parley, esp. one between primitive natives and European traders, explorers, colonial officials, etc.
3. profuse and idle talk; chatter.
4. persuasive talk; flattery; cajolery.
–verb (used without object)
5. to talk profusely and idly.
6. to parley or confer.
–verb (used with object)
7. to cajole or persuade.
Origin:
1720–30; < Pg palavra word, speech, talk < LL parabola parable

Related forms:
pa⋅lav⋅er⋅er, pa⋅lav⋅er⋅ist, noun
pa⋅lav⋅er⋅ment, noun
pa⋅lav⋅er⋅ous, adjective

*for your information.....I did not know of any entrants buying a judges pass......friends of entrants might have done, but for me that would have been difficult to discern.....seemed like most people buying passes were friendly.....I made no promises of any events that I know of other than the event itself......the ICMAG 4/20 Growers and Breeders Cup.....and that did transpire...

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
edited as it was just a misunderstanding.........

on another note.....The Farmer sticker put on the artwork downstairs at the United was one of the most childish things I have ever known a legal adult to do...you want to talk about stooping to a new level....and then to laugh about it when it is found out about by the manager and owner.......wow...just wow!

mr.haze420

Veteran
2. a long parley, esp. one between primitive natives and European traders, explorers, colonial officials, etc
i take it that you are the primitive native in this conversation, have fun in asia old man, been there and done that

mr.haze420

Veteran
i know screenwriters who could not come up with whats in this thread, the truth is always stranger than fiction

indifferent

Veteran
Sorry capt, I read it as you ragging, I apologise for any misunderstanding there, I know for a fact it was the BS he was being fed from several directions that finally got to him so much he had enough. His overriding thought about the last few months is that he was highly naive and made some poor decisions as he is the kind of guy that tends to think people are good-natured until they prove otherwise, I feel for him too but he's getting his life back on track slowly from what I saw. He did say to me this morning he doesn't have any beefs with anyone and just wants a quiet life.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
2. a long parley, esp. one between primitive natives and European traders, explorers, colonial officials, etc
i take it that you are the primitive native in this conversation, have fun in asia old man, been there and done that

Old man?.....lol....mrhaze is probably at least 10 years my senior.....and yes I am a European trader......so you touched base in Asia once?....for a very short while?.....how about exploring the whole continent before you become incontinent?......could be enlightening........

mr.haze420

Veteran
very funny, been to asia 3 times, much to poor for my tastes. and i am older so respect your elders, have fun and stay out of the sun, euros burn easily

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what a waste of reading
i was the guy who entered not dna
so if i entered reeferman strain would i get the same 6 pages of waffle

thanks for the positive comments
medi evil
british bulldog
mcsnappler
mr biggs
doctoren
fizznomb
indiferent

i had a good week
the samples were definately worth the $ as 3 of the entry's were bublehash and that stuff goes for 50 euro minimum for the quality so thats half the cost
but if they were not put together that would of been very expensive
i would of liked to see a few events happen or at least a award party,these are great times to meet with everyone and have a good chat
greenhouse was so full we left and went to barneys afterwards

mr.haze420

Veteran
props to all who had the balls to send there shit thru the mail. eveyone left the gh after the awards and went to barney's uptown to drink beer and booze. not my thing.

D

danny karey

Jesus H f'n Christ...............Congrats OJD and Karma.
We should all be on the same side, what the Fuck is with the personal wars??? I don't really give a shit if DNA said there strain was cannaloupe instead of C99, they would be one of many that have done the same thing. Then saying DNA are "Rats", I have personally spent more then 3 years in jail because of a rat, I don't think most of you know what "Rat" even means, posting a previously used handle, and saying they are rats is fucking rediculous. Maybe if DNA called up this person's local law enforcment agency and said hey, so and so are growing pot at bul blu blu address, that is being a "RAT", I was around too for all of that thank you very much and I thought all of it was stupid as fuck.

Thanx Gypsy for puting the event on, and you are right, not too many places left on our planet to hold such an event, I can't believe people are bitching. Thanx again Gypsy.

I still can't get over the compatition between canna sites, WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME F'N TEAM. we are all fighting in the same war, on the same side for the same thing. I go to every canna site I can find, all of them have great info and advice, and I learn somthing from every single one.

Strain names have become a f'n joke as well...............A punch line in my area for many people. If it gets ya high, thats all that matter's..........

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts