What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

back from the cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mosca negra

What up Foe20?

My background is one in which I have been growing on and off for over 30 years. And like many of today's breeders, I began as a proficient grower through trial & error. Some hits but with lots of misses...

I consider myself a "boutique" breeder. My seed batches began small just for myself a few years back. Then I started to donate my seeds to others because as a good friend of my says, "Sharing is Caring".

Then I started getting many requests for my seeds, therefore, I listed different lots for sale last year and they sold out in a matter of minutes here at Seedbay. Ever since then, I have gotten request after request for more and more seeds. I have been working with the Cinderella lines for several years now because I loved what Rez did with his Wonder99. Then came Wally's Cinderella 99 line, then Gypsy's line, and finally Reeferman's Line! I have looked for the best in each line and used them to create a stronger Cinderella 99 line-- so in essence my seeds are F1's not F6's ( I have crossed Wally's C99 with Reeferman's C99).

My seeds will continue to be listed here on Seedbay, but I have been asked to be part of the Reeferman's Breeder Collective which will include other breeders such as Motarebel, OG Raskal, and a few others.

Lastly, what I think sets me apart from some other breeder's is that I welcome honest assessments of my seeds. I do not want to hear only the good, but also the bad and the ugly. If you are not happy with my seeds-- let me know! I will make it right. How else can one expect to improve on something if one does not look for honest evaluations?

My goal is to preserve the special gene pool we have before us and to create new healthy and stable lines for all to enjoy.

Thanks for asking!

Mosca

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Mosca...Im sold....thats lookin very nice sir, and smells like Pineapple?!!..and your background sounds damn solid and fihuredyou had woravai thru sb/GN's place...I know motareb well enough and have posted on Reefs genetics for a few yrs but you know how that goes..Will def be kewl to see these strains Fortified and United....
actually have a few of Wallys c99 that I spaced...would I find these to be close to he orig?...I just started 10 new varieties...couldn't of you guys started talkin c99 last month!!!...damnn....:joint:
anyway...much thnx for the info and we'll be payin attention....
FOE20

M

mosca negra

Foe20-- Damn, did I space out or what on the Pineapple!! Yes Pineapples it is-- check out Crazy Composer's grow thread on my seeds; thought it was pretty obvious...

Wally Duck has done a fine job with C99 line, no question about it. But I went in a little different direction in terms of plant structure with a more prominent Pineapple aroma while maintaining the tight bud structure, sexual stability and fast flowering period (52 days).

What 10 new stains have you started?

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea BritishBulldog...Ive also heard good things on A11...and it really adds a diferent dimension to Vortex...I'd try A11 but been holding out on c99 even longer..

man Mosca...you covered all the bases....That plant and form looks very tight...and the info makes it sound very worth the wait..
Heres a quick run down on what I just popped..I can run aprox 80-100+ in veg pending size..Have a good 10-15 cuts and then these new starts as well..Very interested in some as Ive been holding them for a while..maybe more than 10 tho....

BigSurHolyWeed (Bodhi heirloom)
sssc 89`Sk#1 (f.2)
PetroliaHeadStash (Reef)
BananaOG/ChemD x BananaOG/Bubba
MentalFloss (Chimera)
Scream Bx2 (CBF)
Shiskeberry (f.2/canadian made)
BB-IBL (DJ/TIM)
OrangeVel (TGA)
DannyBoy(TGA)
IndianaBubbleGum (ndnguy)
Bogs SourBubble Bx2/3, Bx3
Chem4 x NL(JW)
GDPxDPD (OutlawG)

Were just lookin thru genetics atm tho..Only running a few of some , 5pks of others and full pks or more on ones were most interested in..Should be a good summer..
I'll be checkin in indeed...thnx again brah and lokin forward to it...
FOE20

SweetDiesel

Hey Ickis...track me down when you get a chance. Why can't I PM? Probably because I only come on here to track people down. lol

best wishes to all

Heymikey

Hey Gypsy, after reading through this LONG thread, I understand your gripe with D&A. Does that also apply to Reserva Privada? I'm not quite sure how the two are intertwined, seems like an offshoot of Cali growers strains.
At any rate, let me say to you, thanks for all you do Gypsy!

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Hola capt, where would a guy get original BG C99?

i know of one grower that has a few packs of C99 and A11 in original packets off cbay from the day. cant seem to get him to give up a few packs though.

grew gyps first C99 offerin, damn been so long i cant remember what year it was, do know it was when Overgrow was up and runnin, back around the time Plurals Kush stuff was goin on.

CBF

Bro I still have some of those f2's that bub made (?) of the originals (?) but goddamn I would like to get enough $$$$$$$$ or luck to get a pack or two of the BG stock...have a nice f3 mother of the beans I made a few years back..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts