What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

back from the cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fizzbomb

Very true Mr Haze420, and that was 1 of the reason I went mental, im sure that every1 who paid for a pass was well happy with getting everything in the pack, the way it should have been from the start, and because of the way it was done, that is why so little judge's packs got sold, so in a way, they fucked it up for themselves, but lessons can be learned from this, keep the packs with everything in them, dont try that shit again man, splitting it up and trying to sell it indica,sativa, hash passes, or fizzbomb the moany bastard will be back, was good meeting up with you mrhaze420, hope you enjoyed the bubblehash pipe i gave you, I dont think I would have been interested in attending many events as I had a judge's pack, was more interested in that than any event that got put on, but yeah, a few things did get promised, but with every1 getting all the samples, that made it more than worth while for ME, as i was a judge, even the guest's were getting samples to try, so it could have not been shit for them also, good time, good weather, good people, amsterdam fucking rocks man, will be back in july, will be looking you out mrhaze420, lmfao. ;)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
the sale of the passes were supposed to fund some events, there were no events or parties. all expectations of the amount of people coming here are overblown. been to all the ic mag cups and they are lightly attended as gn can tell you, he blew a bundle a few years ago and was dissed by the members who went to party at nols in haarlem, why he does it, good promo for the site.

The sale of judges passes funded the 4/20 Cup.....the event was the ICMAG 4/20 Growers and Breeders Cup.....I had no expectations of how many people would attend.....I don't advertise the event because its not about HYPE....what it is about is about is the good weed and hash that many growers and breeders enter into the competition....Yeah I have blown a bundle of cash to keep it running for many years....and I am always dissed for some reason or another.....this year by you......why I do it?...because I can......it gives a chance for many independant growers and breeders to SHOW WHAT THEY GROW.....

mr.haze420

Veteran
the cup is not the issue, people who spent there money coming over here to just support the ic mag and could not afford a pass get what. that is the point, it did not cost 7500 euros to put this on, some of that should have been spent on members who paid for there own way over here. and yes it is the only cup for independents.

mr.haze420

Veteran
a party for judges and entrants, who will be comped and a small entrance fee for members would make one blow out of a party.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
...sad but true Babbabud....

...and I don't hear of any members but you mrhaze complaining...

btw....it did cost that to get it all happening.....

in years gone by it has cost more than double that price....

....tell you what......do it yourself, you are beginning to sound like some old lady that has nothing better to do other than....nit-pic....

....you always make money out of it for yourself.....right?

mr.haze420

Veteran
...and I don't hear of any members but you mrhaze complaining...

btw....it did cost that to get it all happening.....

in years gone by it has cost more than double that price....

....tell you what......do it yourself, you are beginning to sound like some old lady that has nothing better to do other than....nit-pic....

....you always make money out of it yourself.....right?

oh yeah, i am getting rich off af a few hash lovers hahahahaha i

Ickis

Veteran
First and foremost, Ive never met you man, and I dont want to meet you, I could care less about you or your whereabouts and southeast asian adventures. I wanted to know what happened to my money.

STFU edelephant "that's the only time I'm going to tell you tha"t. Why what will you do eddy? Your money??? That's a joke. The only money you and that POS logic have are what you steal from people on his site. You two were low-life enough to steal people's money over Christmas time too. How many sites that sell seeds had so many orders and the money disappear over Christmas that they had to make a special post about it because people were ready to lynch you too.

I bet farmer is the worst rated seed selling joint on the internet. As soon as somebody complains you 2 ban and delete them. If you 2 ran a cup it would be the biggest fix. Worse than the High Times Cup. I can't even imagine how much stealing, lying and cheating you and logic would do during that event. The only limiting factor would be the time you two punks waste making love to each other.

I can not believe somebody like you or logic would ever dare tell anybody how to run a fair business.

How is this for a stat. 143 buys off of SeedBay and 100% delivery. 5 orders to thcFaggotRipoffs and 3 never made it. The 3 big ones too.

STFU and never darken the doorway to ICmag again.

I have exposed you on numerous sites and now again on this one. You and logic are the 2 biggest crooks in the seed business.

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
STFU edelephant "that's the only time I'm going to tell you tha"t. Why what will you do eddy? Your money??? That's a joke. The only money you and that POS logic have are what you steal from people on his site. You two were low-life enough to steal people's money over Christmas time too. How many sites that sell seeds had so many orders and the money disappear over Christmas that they had to make a special post about it because people were ready to lynch you too.

I bet farmer is the worst rated seed selling joint on the internet. As soon as somebody complains you 2 ban and delete them. If you 2 ran a cup it would be the biggest fix. Worse than the High Times Cup. I can't even imagine how much stealing, lying and cheating you and logic would do during that event. The only limiting factor would be the time you two punks waste making love to each other.

I can not believe somebody like you or logic would ever dare tell anybody how to run a fair business.

How is this for a stat. 143 buys off of SeedBay and 100% delivery. 5 orders to thcFaggotRipoffs and 3 never made it. The 3 big ones too.

STFU and never darken the doorway to ICmag again.

I have exposed you on numerous sites and now again on this one. You and logic are the 2 biggest crooks in the seed business.
:yeahthats:laughing::dueling:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
.....can we all just get along?....

...sit back, and take a good hit of something fragrant....

..smell a rose if you have to.....lol..

mr.haze420

Veteran
i for one am going to get really stoned and try and digest all of this. something has to change and for the better i hope.

Ickis

Veteran
Gypsy you take too much shit from people. You just sit back and relax while some of your loyal customers kick some cyber ass for you.

You have never failed me. You are one of the few people I can say that about and the only business I can say that about.

You are undefeated at 143-0. Now let me pay you back by kicking logic's and edelephant's cyber asses up and down the internet.

I will smoke some grass and chill for a moment.

I sent weed in from the USA and I am more than happy with the cup. I will do it every year you have it from here on out. One day I will come and smoke old pink under the table.

tRuKemist

Seriously, when did GYPSY put a gun to your head Special ED or Mr Slow and make you buy tickets for his event?
Oh, he didn't, eh?
Get the f over it and don't buy tickets next time if it's not your cup of tea!
If you think you can organize a better event, then by all means do so!
Until then, STFU and quit wasting your time!

I still can't get over the fact that you two think Gypsy owes you some kind of itemized spending report on what he spent his money on! You knew when you bought 420 fundraiser seeds that Gypsy would use the money at his discretion; he didn't put a gun to your head and make you buy them! You bought them on your own accord! He doesn't owe you an itemized spending report because you bought some seeds from him or attended his event! Get real!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dammm
i write a thread get a few post
then come back next day to 6 pages lol
il read the whole thing and then respond to any thumbs up, questions, atacks or whatever you guys can throw at me
i guss i beter roll a fat joint first as this is goint to be fun

ok i guess im going to roll a joint of the vintage nevils haze to acompany this thread
il let you know how the taste and potency stand up

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Gypsy you take too much shit from people. You just sit back and relax while some of your loyal customers kick some cyber ass for you.

You have never failed me. You are one of the few people I can say that about and the only business I can say that about.

You are undefeated at 143-0. Now let me pay you back by kicking logic's and edelephant's cyber asses up and down the internet.

I will smoke some grass and chill for a moment.

I sent weed in from the USA and I am more than happy with the cup. I will do it every year you have it from here on out. One day I will come and smoke old pink under the table.

...OK man.....just call me Mr Tolerant....lol

I would like to see you smoke OP under the table......I can't....

bromhexine

for what its worth a friend of mine got dna's la confidential feminized direct from their site and only 2 came up and were real weak and just didnt grow at all for a month then keeled over eventualy. he also told me that they mailed the seeds to him with 'cannabis seeds' written on the outer envelope and he wrote them suggesting they be more discrete and they wrote back 'ok thanks' heh..

Status
Not open for further replies.