What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

back from the cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

doktoren

Congrats OJD!!!

I have the SSSDH running, and its a real treat!

EdelEphant - U said it! totally agree with ya.... This site is ONLY about the green(not the smoke, but the $) unfortunaly...

mr.haze420

Veteran
if all passes were sold thats over 8000 euros collected and what did we get is the question? pound cake and cookies and had to pay for drinks. keep the seed auction money and spend passes money on a party. like any biz, if it does not pay to run it shut it down.

edelephant

if all passes were sold thats over 8000 euros collected and what did we get is the question? pound cake and cookies and had to pay for drinks. keep the seed auction money and spend passes money on a party. like any biz, if it does not pay to run it shut it down.

a legend has spoken!!!!!!!

Sundance

It's called 'common rivalry, interspersed with jealousy....and a modicum of hate-mongering to harbor discontent'......I have had this sort of piffle from other cannaboard owners and their sock-puppets for nigh-on 10 years now.....if you notice I don't get involved in slinging this sort of rubbish at others.....why?.....because I don't need or want to, lowering myself to their sort of level is beneath my common mode of ethical practice.....

Not mine .. and have heard more than enough .. so I will say it

Fuck that other site .. that place SUCKS

Last edited by a moderator:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....as a matter of fact....all passes were not sold.....

...I have been holding/organizing this event for many years now and have never made a profit.....most years past actually we have made a considerable loss renting large halls and spaces for vendors with hired bands playing in the evenings e.t.c..

What makes the event is the weed and the hash that comes from any grower or breeder that cares to enter without charge (entrants have to pay a large fee at the High Times Cannabis Cup and not any grower or breeder can enter) and is judged by the attendees.....for that is what the icmag 4/20 cup is all about.......parties and smoke-outs were held at Mila's and the Greenhouse Coffeeshops.....I did'nt happen to see any un-happy faces....everyone I talked to was more than satisfied..

oh.....and not to forget that many that did attend contributed to the Cannabis College....a worthy cause....and I thank you on their behalf...

mr.haze420.....where did you contribute any funds to this event?.....I didn't see a dime coming from yourself....so whats your beef?

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
and you want to call someone 2faced....LMAO...
Why you guys show up year after year blows me away...
You guys talk all this shit to me online but in person it is all buddy buddy...Even Logic......LOL...

You fucking guys are a joke...Like I said you have not posted here since January.....Can you say agenda....
And FYI,,I do know exactly what the Brit Hempire situation is...
I know enough...........To know the agendas being posted here.......

I could post up some real BS for ya but I will leave it as is...Not worth my time...
If you guys are so misarable just don't show...
Why didn't you talk to Gypsy while you were there???
If you had a problem with me why didn't you say so??? no you will sit right beside me and act like all is good...

No need to answer as I already know....It's sad that you guys come and try to ruin this every year with all the negative comments and then show up the following year...Kinda of wierd if you ask me...............................CC

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
and you want to call someone 2faced....LMAO...
Why you guys show up year after year blows me away...
You guys talk all this shit to me online but in person it is all buddy buddy...Even Logic......LOL...

You fucking guys are a joke...Like I said you have not posted here since January.....Can you say agenda....
And FYI,,I do know exactly what the Brit Hempire situation is...
I know enough...........To know the agendas being posted here.......

I could post up some real BS for ya but I will leave it as is...Not worth my time...
If you guys are so misarable just don't show...
Why didn't you talk to Gypsy while you were there???
If you had a problem with me why didn't you say so??? no you will sit right beside me and act like all is good...

No need to answer as I already know....It's sad that you guys come and try to ruin this every year with all the negative comments and then show up the following year...Kinda of wierd if you ask me...............................CC

Yeah Capt.....they all have big mouths on the internet....but in person they all want to be a part of..... and judge the icmag 4/20 growers and breeders cup......smiling and greeting me as they do....

kind of sad really.....

mr.haze420

Veteran
if all the passes where not sold where did he judges packs go. as it stands only 28 people can judge, why would anyone other than persons wanting to judge attend. where were all the speakers and events. the schedule was laughable to say the least. as far and contributing goes, how much do think the hash costs, i buy it all and post the pix. my prob is you want lots of members to come but we all know how many show up. why come here to celebrate the i c mag 420 cup and spend the funds to get here and there is really nothing going on except for the for people who buy judges passes.

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
yes it is very sad ....We should all be standing behind each other and seriously try to get this plant legalized...
The feds look at this stuff and laugh their asses off knowing we cannot even get along in our own community long enough to get something positive started...
This helps noone in the canna community..All the back-stabbing and complete BS will ruin us all................................CC

If you make your living from this plant by selling weed,hash,clones or seeds then you need to take a step back and seriously think about your comments here....

mr.haze420

Veteran
enough said, time to move on. if this site cannot be maintained by the sale of seeds it is time to shut it down. there are 68,000 members. where are they?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
if all the passes where not sold where did he judges packs go. as it stands only 28 people can judge, why would anyone other than persons wanting to judge attend. where were all the speakers and events. the schedule was laughable to say the least. as far and contributing goes, how much do think the hash costs, i buy it all and post the pix. my prob is you want lots of members to come but we all know how many show up. why come here to celebrate the i c mag 420 cup and spend the funds to get here and there is really nothing going on except for the for people who buy judges passes.

The remaining few passes (3) that were not sold were given away to some grateful cannabis enthusiasts in Holland.....if only persons wanting to buy judges packs attended....then why did we see many more than 25 people attending?.....the event is about the weed and hash, and Amsterdam itself ...a place that can entertain you any night or day of the week....thats why you live there mr.haze....Like I have said I did'nt see you spend a dime....

Here are a few of the members....you included...many more guests..

Gypsy Nirvana* 1969 AB1337 aero1 Aerohead alundahuh AP KUSH apollonio arcticsun Asiatica bear1101 beek begeesterdechol benice BERED berrea Bfc Big swede biglongblunt Black Ra1n blk blood Bodhita brainlab British_Bulldog bronek BubbleBarn BubsNugs bumbabud Cali smoke cannabodia Capt. Crip casablanca cat91b cdc2000 cdd cheesey chiefthief Chrome chuckyoufarley ClearBarbedFunk cnsdpg CottonMouth Crazy sativa cyber echo cyburnt czaczo danut darcey DemonRob Dimajones-AICC- DiscoBiscuit djnoobz dontstepongrass* dopeshow DoTheMash DoubleJ doubleXL DrBudGreengenes D_OI earthbob EasyBakeIndica EasyMyohoDisco ElAhrJi ElectroPappa® elsocio Eluminal englishrick exer falkar fideralala fishheadbob fjällhöga FreedomFGHTR FunkyMunky G.A. g0vnaa Ganja baba GanJah* ganjalf ganjamavn Giò e le pecore GoneGrowing Goofball7 granpa greenisgold GreenThumbelina grow1620 guidoro Gunnarguchi hamppuu Hampster happyjoint hazeopean Hazeseeker Hazyfontazy Herbalistic High Lowlander hodowca* hoosierdaddy* Horselover Fat IE2KS_KUSH InsanityRules Iron_Lion itiel its420 jefff JimmyLee Jomiber jrw jump117 JWH-018 Kalber Karma Genetics kerlito kii Kizzattack krushonkush Kukkamaisteri lapa lovelightpower LukiPlayer luxxer M Blaze M@XiM magiccannabus Mandu's Ganesh Marco Renda+ mat Maximtoulk Me2 MEG mikerx milo_xxx mr.haze420 Ms.Grat3ful* nans nattydread25 Naxul neuroherb NOKUY+ Noneinone noone88 noreason nottech nuitari nycdfan042 o.gkushowns older toker oldpink onegreenday Payohoky PERIPHERY PermaBuzz Pimpslapped PioK pontiac ProIndica psaicho qlcnul Quiet_Riot radvancan rainha Ginga ReeferRon Reg Dunlop regulate RetroGrow ripsta Rivs rostisslav rupertb SacredBreh samu_samu santaclause79 Securityfirst selasie settepunte Shadino shishkebab Shortcircuit shroomyshroom sirshamus skunkyuk slim dog Smeden sophanox SovietFinland space inhaler sparkjumper spilla Spits ssynekk steven 666 stoneypenguin StonyPeach styickeh Suaman Sundance SuperConductor szkodnik TBuds teerull Teresa tibbi tmu toohighmf TwinTurboGuy Txx ureapwhatusow urpo vago very oldman vidro Vpier Wait...What? waRra weedangel weedster whiskeytango420+ wietzaadje zaaboot zomb zomboweed ZZRyder ~CH9~*

mr.haze420

Veteran
why shoukd i have to pay anything to just hang out, and i have referred many people to seed bay etc. eveyr day i was at the gh and spent plenty on food and drink, you were hardly seen during the event. so, 25 passes were sold, that still 7500 euros. throw down man and make your members happy.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The members are happy......its you that are not.....time for you to move on methinks.....

spending money on food and drink at the Greenhouse did'nt help the 4/20 Growers and Breeders Cup in any way.....you needed to drink and eat....so you spent some money....you did'nt even contribute 5 euro's to the Cannabis College.....

A person wanting something for nothing methinks.....oh well...

...and my apologies mrhaze if you did not see as much of me as you wanted to during the cup......I was attending to a very sick son that I had not seen in nearly 2 years.....

Status
Not open for further replies.